Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2022, 12:45 PM   #16
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgst412 View Post
Wait is there a Ponderosa in business?

Few and far between. I ate at one in Missouri last summer. It was every bit as horrible as I remember.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 05:41 PM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Well, the hobby in Pittsburgh is at a low point. Most of us know this. But hey, steaks aren’t more expensive in Pgh than other parts of the country. I don’t know about Ponderosa, but Morton’s and the Capital Grill have the same prices here as anywhere else.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 10:56 PM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Heck-- I have long time regulars who still pay the same rate I charged a decade ago. I take care of those who take care of me.. its just good business.
Unfortunately not many woman in this area think like you
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 10:58 PM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Well, the hobby in Pittsburgh is at a low point. Most of us know this. But hey, steaks aren’t more expensive in Pgh than other parts of the country. I don’t know about Ponderosa, but Morton’s and the Capital Grill have the same prices here as anywhere else.
Agreed Bam.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 06:31 AM   #20
swpa1706
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
I didnt say that now did I? The market is what it is, what I said is its tiring hearing you all bitch about it day and night. List crawler is full of $100 girls....good luck. Other cities are better, go there for fucks sake. Pittsburgh is what it is.....a constant stream of bitching doesnt do a fucking thing about it.

A steak in Pittsburgh costs what it costs, dont have that much...enjoy a burger. How fucking hard is it to understand?
You must be fun at parties… all you do is carp and bitch when you don’t agree with something. Don’t read it if it pisses you off.
swpa1706 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 10:49 AM   #21
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpa1706 View Post
You must be fun at parties… all you do is carp and bitch when you don’t agree with something. Don’t read it if it pisses you off.
Fuck off. My post was on track with the question that was posted. Sorry (not sorry) if you dont like hat I said. As you said, if you dont like my "carping" then dont read it. Funny you cant follow your own advice lol. Ass.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 02:22 PM   #22
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen enough with the insults, let’s get back on the threads subject
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 02:43 PM   #23
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Unfortunately not many woman in this area think like you
I would have to disagree with this statement. The local gals I see and the ones that come here not with an agency have always grandfathered my rate even though many have jacked it up for new clients
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 03:55 PM   #24
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
I would have to disagree with this statement. The local gals I see and the ones that come here not with an agency have always grandfathered my rate even though many have jacked it up for new clients
Same
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 05:14 PM   #25
swpa1706
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
Fuck off. My post was on track with the question that was posted. Sorry (not sorry) if you dont like hat I said. As you said, if you dont like my "carping" then dont read it. Funny you cant follow your own advice lol. Ass.
Any time you want to come say that to my face, tough guy, you let me know. 🖕🏻
Old 02-04-2022, 05:53 PM   #26
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

It would behoove the membership to follow the instructions to stop with the insults and get back on topic. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 06:07 PM   #27
swpa1706
Account Disabled

🙄
Old 02-05-2022, 08:03 AM   #28
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
It can be argued but I'd bet that the 2 most reviewed girls in Pittsburgh are Anna at Tang and Mick. Why is that? Low price and high value. Any girl can give good value at a decent price and be flooded. Her name escapes me but the girl in the Southside last year was getting tons of good press. Why? Good service, decent rates. Lacey could make a mint if she gave good service. So many others could too.
Pearl.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 08:08 AM   #29
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Way lower than in NYC. You can eat at Morton’s in PGH for what it costs to go to Friday’s in Times Square.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 12:25 PM   #30
El-mo
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheretogo View Post
I’ve been to 2 places in the past 2 weeks that after paying the house fee I left within 15 minutes of the start of the massage because the girl started in on how much I was going to tip her. I am not going to let these women dictate how much I tip. They’re getting very bold as time goes on, and I’m tired of it. When they start telling me that they want $50 $60 to start, I’m cutting my losses and I leave. They get nothing, of course I lose $60, but at least I don’t lose more than that. Sorry for the rant, just getting very frustrated. I would just think it would be easier to find a girl who wants a sure thing as much as I do….

…accepting applications
This is why using euphemisms is bad. The “tip” at a massage parlor isn’t a tip. It’s the fee for the actual service you went there to get. The service provider should and does dictate their rate. It’s not a like server telling you how much to tip after the meal. It’s the provider telling you her actual fee.
El-mo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women