Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42295
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 01:14 PM   #16
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 390031
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fbsmluvr its not for you to even understand or know the logistics...she advertises cuz she feels like it plain and simple. She doesn't have to see anyone without reason. Stay humble .....
Celestedoll915 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:14 PM   #17
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 166

I have seen Vanessa multiple times. Her professionalism is among the best. This just does not make sense.
Blue Moon Man is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:39 PM   #18
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Gee, thanks for schooling me Celeste, much appreciated. But, I was talking to Ms Vanessa, not you. So, no idea why you found the need to stick your pie hole into my discussion with her. Maybe you should spend more time worrying about your recent several NCNS’s and taking care of your own business.

Ms. Vanessa

I do appreciate your honest & kind response, it’s much appreciated. My question was honestly sincere. Thanks again…
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:28 PM   #19
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Coming from number one nosey ass ignorant, and I'm a female you don't call it a pie hole but I really hope when you're begging providers to see you they will see how disrespectful you are to females and take that in consideration. You don't own me so I'm going to comment where we I feel old man. I was joining in just like every one has the right to, let it be the last time you address me that way
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM   #20
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Any who who's sick of the children acting childish including myself. In a real note I really hope things get cleaned up it sucks when there's no real constructive criticism and things get out of hand I'm also guilty of these comments letting it get the best of me. It's stupid really and just next time guys start questioning stuff but everything posted on the Internet is real or true
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM   #21
Erictravels12
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBandido View Post
Knowing both ladies quite well, I suspect that something caused them to have suspicions and they erred on the side of caution.
U were not there, so stop supporting these girls, I got PMs saying the same..the guys don't want to be attacked so they suck it up..I freakin don't care, and u assume suspicions?? .they verified the references and then did a ncns.. and apparently it's quite common with these 2 girls. take it for what's worth..
Erictravels12 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM   #22
Erictravels12
Premium Access

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vane4559 View Post
You are just straight up lying. I do not see new people or even respond to them. I immediately block them. You’re saying you saw me on September 19th. Then you said you called me. I never talk on the phone. I would also never tell someone to head over and not see them. I haven’t seen anyone new in years. Feel free to post the screenshots of our supposed conversation. You don’t have it. Why? Because it didn’t happen. I stick with my regulars for a reason. Stop getting butt hurt because someone doesn’t respond. I wasn’t going to say anything but you lying like that is not okay. We have the right to see who we want. Just like you guys do. Get over it and move on.
.Would have let this go as I don't like drama as I don't like to waste my time with bs but u are accusing me of lying..I'm not & no reason to..U verified my references, confirmed a time and texted.. fyi , u mentioned eastside area Lee Trevino Dr & montwood streets.. u also said u normally only see b/w 9-3pm or so..

I never said i saw u, I said you NCNSed me..I called u bcos you didn't reply to my texts when I was there and already almost half hr had passed..so don't twist words.. I never said I talked to u, I said I called u but there was no response after waiting for freakin half hr..it's crystal clear in my post above..

.and how do u know I have no screenshots??.. how do I know it was Lee Trevino & montwood..so stop spreading lies to cover up ur ncns.. I don't care nor I'm butt hurt..this is an information exchange forum, so guys will share their experiences with providers.. and again u are free to see or not see whoever u want that's ur right, but that's not what happened here, so get ur facts right and stop making false statements.. got PMs from other guys sharing similar experiences but they didn't want to be harassed or bullied..
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM   #23
Erictravels12
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestedoll915 View Post
Yup this dudes in one lol he writing this now ? Fucking for reals there's something he's leaving out for sure.
Were u there?? For reals, leaving out what ? Yeah, would have had more bcd info to share if she didn't ncns. So get ur act together first and stop assuming. .. it's all there in the post above..
Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM   #24
Erictravels12
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool1302 View Post
I call bullshit on this guy. Celeste and Vanessa are solid providers.
Were u freakin there?? Stop being a shill WK. Solid providers for "u" maybe but not for "me" nor "others" here.. it's my review,, my experience.. u have ur own go post it,, but don't be a and falsely accuse others Mr.Cool...maybe they are cool with u,, again I don't care,, it was my experience my review that I posted sharing the info..
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM   #25
Erictravels12
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Gee, thanks for schooling me Celeste, much appreciated. But, I was talking to Ms Vanessa, not you. So, no idea why you found the need to stick your pie hole into my discussion with her. Maybe you should spend more time worrying about your recent several NCNS’s and taking care of your own business.

Ms. Vanessa

I do appreciate your honest & kind response, it’s much appreciated. My question was honestly sincere. Thanks again…
.yeah not her review..if she had better response skills and nor doing NCNS,,I would have written a review by now..all the time in the world to post here incessantly.. but doing a ncns frequently..
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM   #26
cool1302
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Erictravels12 sounds like a whiny baby.
cool1302 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM   #27
Erictravels12
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool1302 View Post
Erictravels12 sounds like a whiny baby.
.if honest information sharing makes me a whiny baby,, so be it.
Old Yesterday, 06:46 PM   #28
Vane4559
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 459781
My ECCIE Reviews

Again, I say prove it. You can’t because it didn’t happen. Let’s see our messages then. I KNOW you don’t have screenshots of our messages. I have not and will not see new people. I don’t even respond and I haven’t verified anyone in years. I hate having my time wasted so I won’t do that to anyone else. You and I both know you’re lying. Asking people if they were there. You weren’t there either. I never say I live off Montwood, everyone who has seen me knows that for a fact.
Vane4559 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM   #29
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This guy's known for shadiness ask his previous providers.....
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM   #30
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't fall for his shit he's LE girl .. pretty lame

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women