Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2010, 06:40 AM   #16
1963Cobra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I like C adds to the fantasy - I had one once that texted me for 2 days before our meeting. They were very explicit and made the meeting that much more enjoyable.
1963Cobra is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:09 AM   #17
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but with (A) that's turning a business into an auction. What provider in her right mind would give a bid. With (B) that's just trying to get a longer session for free. With (C) as erotic as it sounds, who is to say that he would book with the said provider who is pretty much giving him free phone sex or sextexting? Maybe a few sexy texts the morning of the session could add to the anticipation.

To me, these actions would me think that the guy contacting me or making these offers with the exception of (C) is cheap and looking to get "everything" for nothing.

Would you try these tactics in another type of business, other than the types of businesses who actually do take bids?

I just think its bad business for a provider to contact a hobbyist with whom she's never met for a session, unless she's been told to by the hobbyist, I.E. meeting for a drink or coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestBest View Post
While some guys don't EVER want a call from a provider, for hobbyists who don't mind:

A) A hobbyist could make it known that he'll take bids from several providers for a specific time. Then he would pick the best "price-performer" for that specific time.

B) If a hobbyist is actually flexible on times, he could let a few chosen providers know that, for a slightly longer session, he'd be willing to meet at a date and time of the provider's choosing. The provider could then choose to "move" hobbyists away from their "prime time" to balance the provider's schedule.

C) A hobbyist could arrange with a specific provider that they want to meet some time in the next 10 days and give the provider permission to call. When they do call, it is the provider's assignment to "seduce" the hobbyist into coming over by describing what the provider has prepared for the meeting.

Could these work? Other ideas?
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:11 AM   #18
Midwest Kid
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default A call out of the blue

I have had the honor and fortune to have someone contact me and let me know she had available time. There was a connection between us on previous visits and I was thrilled she called me. BTW, Yes, I jumped at the chance. I have found you will meet different types of ladies in this hobby and some you will choose to see as often as possible, others will be a one time visit. All are an experience and I have enjoyed them all so far.

XO to all those ladies and my thanks.

MWK
Midwest Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:22 AM   #19
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

I take a different approach to this suggestion. If a provider initiated a call to me, I would expect the session to be gratis (that is, free); if I initiate a call to a provider, I would pay for that provider's time. That's why I would never expect a provider to call me "out of the blue" and I would never solicit providers to call.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:20 AM   #20
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Aggessive or interest?

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrew_2000 View Post
I don't mind a provider calling out of the blue...asking to go have lunch, etc....but I agree with Questor, I don't like the out of the blue calls asking for a session. I instantly assume that she is low on money, and from the right angle I must look just like an ATM to her.

But back to my original comment, if you want to get a hobbiest eating out of your hand, be aggressive, call and suggest a movie or something. Us guys are really simple most of the time, and we become hopeless puppies if you show even remote interest in us.
"

You are right. The one thing that attracts a man to a woman is not beauty, intelligence, or wealth; it is that she is interested in him. We all need to feel accepted and appreciated, especially in personal affairs. I have lost two wives who both knew how to really show in interest in ME! I know, ME ME ME (they both really made me feel important). I know that the girls here do not even know me, but it feels good when they can be nice when we visit. Beyond anything else that is experienced, the feeling of being welcome is the part that makes for the GFE. Is that aggressive, or interest? Perhaps some of each.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:50 AM   #21
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
While some guys don't EVER want a call from a provider, for hobbyists who don't mind:

A) A hobbyist could make it known that he'll take bids from several providers for a specific time. Then he would pick the best "price-performer" for that specific time.

B) If a hobbyist is actually flexible on times, he could let a few chosen providers know that, for a slightly longer session, he'd be willing to meet at a date and time of the provider's choosing. The provider could then choose to "move" hobbyists away from their "prime time" to balance the provider's schedule.

C) A hobbyist could arrange with a specific provider that they want to meet some time in the next 10 days and give the provider permission to call. When they do call, it is the provider's assignment to "seduce" the hobbyist into coming over by describing what the provider has prepared for the meeting.

Could these work? Other ideas?

A) No thanks. I'm going to have to agree with Elena on this one.

B) Pass. My sessions are already non-rushed and I don't mind going into overtime mostly.

C) I wouldn't talk in that manner to someone that I haven't met yet over the phone.

But, they were creative ideas at least.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:39 PM   #22
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Never mind . . I'll repost when I get a chance.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:39 PM   #23
1963Cobra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I guess to defend my post and the lady - we had seen each other before and had discussed that possibility on our next visit.
1963Cobra is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:51 PM   #24
Dondo7
Valued Poster

Call me the ATM daddy
Dondo7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:00 PM   #25
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
... To me, these actions would me think that the guy contacting me or making these offers with the exception of (C) is cheap and looking to get "everything" for nothing ...
Offering to pay for a session at a time of the provider's choosing in exchange for a slightly longer session, doesn't translate into getting everything for "nothing".

I understand that "cheap" and "everything for nothing" are mantras that are spoken in provider circles. To be fair, some hobbyists have mantras they speak about providers in a similar negative way. Phrases like that come to have more meaning than the words themselves. When they are written/spoken in their respective circles, those in that circle nod knowingly to each other. But they can become a rally cry for either circle, even when the words don't apply to the specific situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
... Would you try these tactics in another type of business, other than the types of businesses who actually do take bids? ...
This happens in business all the time. I work in a business that provides services. The prices are clearly posted. It is not a business that you would expect to be bidding. It was a huge surprise to me, but we get offers to bid all the time. Sometimes we bid, sometimes we don't.

Our company sometimes allows lower rates at non-peak times. That's because during our peak hours we have more customers than we can serve. So if we can get some customers to move to other times, then they represent additional income.

===

Sounds like (A) is not appropriate for the hobby.

(B) is possible but ONLY if the lady decides on her own to offer it.

Obviously (C) should only be with a hobbyist that you have already met and have that comfort factor. You are correct, Elena - I had not considered that it could become phone sex with no reward, so a lady who agreed to (C) would need to watch for that.

Any other creative ideas, anyone?
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:38 PM   #26
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
(B) is possible but ONLY if the lady decides on her own to offer it.
This happens all the time. There's a KC provider who gives a $25 discount for clients between 4am and 8am. Jessie's PrimeTime offers discounts for bookings on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I have never seen the approach of offering longer times rather than discounts. I'm not sure how it would go over. But the concept is the same.

I don't see what's wrong with a provider telling one of her regular clients "Babe, I love seeing you on Fridays but those days are so busy for me. If we could move our appointments to Wednesday I could give you some extra time and we wouldn't always be rushed. If not, it's no big deal."

And as far as seeming cheap, let me say this. If a girl is calling me out of the blue asking for business, she'd better be offering a special or a deal. Otherwise, I might as well see her at her regular rate at MY convenience.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:45 PM   #27
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I have posted in the Dallas forum that I love the occasional flirting PM via eccie.

However, I appreciate and respect that tele calls and texts are generally not appropriate given that she does not now if you use a hobby phone.

So, it is flattering to some extent and I am ok with that, hey, I understand the rent may be due. But again, ONLY do it via PM on eccie.

But hey, thats just me....
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:45 PM   #28
Andrea Davis
Seductive Concierge

User ID: 5808
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Me, Personally their are a few gentleman that I go out of my way to let them know when I am coming to their area. I will even re-schedule a first time client to fit them into my schedule. I just really enjoy seeing them. What can a Girl say they ROCK my WORLD!
Andrea Davis is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:38 AM   #29
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I don't mind aggressive women per se. And I've had a few that I have ways of communicating with that they can discretely let me know they have time if I do. BUT, to call me out of the blue would be BAD!

Let me tell why. Several years ago, a lady that is now retired and I had met a few times. REALLY hit it off. I REALLY liked her. She had a real job and would pick a time every couple of weeks and have an Incall at a hotel and date over the afternoon, evening and morning of the next day. She had an open spot for early the next morning. Many of our previous dates were at about that time. She wanted to let me know that she'd LOVE to see me if I was in town, and normally I would have been happy to oblige. HOWEVER, she called me just as I was walking in my front door. Being in a job where "after hours" calls are a part of life, I answered without looking. And, as my wife is there to greet me from being on the road for several days she hears the other girl's voice saying she'd love to see me again! NOT GOOD! I survived. I have learned (Google Voice is THE answer!) and I am much, much, MUCH more cautious. But one more episode like that and I'm a dead man. Seriously!

As far as BB's list, Item B, the concept is valid. Most girls use Priceline or something similar for rooms. All of us know of Expedia. It's the same concept only applied to services. The original economic concept was on the cost that, having open rooms (or seats) carried a fixed cost regardless of whether or not they were filled and selling that seat at the last minute, as long as it covered their variable costs, would add revenue that otherwise would have been lost.

Carrying it over to the service industry is a little less straight forward, but the concept is similar. The difference is not that they are covering a fixed cost (unless the provider has a room for the night and spare time), but more in line with "lost opportunity costs". That is, if they have 3 guys that want to see them between 7-8, they only have time for 1. If they take the one, they stand to lose the other 2, who presumably would call someone else. If they were to entice one or both of the guys that they aren't going to see to come at another time, with a discount or extended time, then they stand to gain more than they would have, even if they would "lose" over their normal price. And discounts to drive service to off-peak times is accepted practice in almost every industry that sells retail.

The one thing that skews all of this is the Supply and Demand curve in this hobby, ESPECIALLY in KC is that their is significantly more demand than supply, at least in terms of reliable, quality providers. I think some of the dust ups we've seen lately are that the curve is shifting. The hard times most are experiencing is doing 2 things. One, there is less money in the hobby. Guys who could play before now simply cannot. And many that can play don't play as much as before. This makes them way more selective on where they spend their money. Two, more girls are entering the game. Many are fringe players and probably won't stay long. Some are doing it UTR and will never be on the boards. But I know I've personally met girls that wouldn't consider themselves "call girls" and wouldn't put up a website entertaining the concept of P4P. This combination is creating more demand for fewer dollars, and the turf battles can get ugly. Providers are guarding their price and are reluctant to lower it, but they're being pressured by the newbies who are more than happy to play for significantly less. Simple economics. Competition is tougher, money is scarce, prices WILL drop. It's just a fact. They may rebound, but they may not.

This same thing has happened in many other places. Many who travel have posted about Dallas. Hell you can find a dozen girls that are SMOKING hot for under $$. Kind of hard to justify spending more if you don't have to. I've heard several providers refer to guys as "cheap". Kind of unfair. ALL consumers are looking for value. The most "bang" for the buck. Guys WILL pay more, but they expect more. That doesn't make them cheap. It makes them intelligent consumers. If a girl is going to charge more, then she needs to provide more. It can be in various areas. Looks, reliability, services offered or some special move that belongs to them. I know a well-known and well-respected provider that is still around but not active that created an entire brand name around her specialty. It was her "product differentiater". I hate to sound callous and reduce something as passionate as sex and personal as a human being into strictly business terms. But it is what it is. At the end of the day it's simply a business transaction. Albeit an emotional one, but one nonetheless.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #30
69bobby69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I prefer for the woman to be aggressive. What a relief when a confident woman can take the lead and let me relax in the presence of her company. A provider calling me is a sure thing, because I can't say no!
69bobby69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women