Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35917
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2015, 10:06 PM   #16
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Ginger darling, it's not your fault the pocket modtards are lousy lays.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 10:22 PM   #17
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe View Post
what are you mad about i am confused?
He's mad that everyone hates him... after he constantly does and says stupid things to make everyone hate him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Ginger darling, it's not your fault the pocket modtards are lousy lays.
Sweetheart, you should probably focus on the simpler things, like taint.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 06:27 AM   #18
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Roll Tide is a blast from the past.

Blad was the boy from the backwoods of Bama. When the OP posts Roll Tide I think of Blad. Of course he could also be any number of Blad's inbred relatives.

Speaking of blasts from the past, chastising posters over the inappropriate use of homophones reminds me of my all-time favorite provider, the self appointed AR ECCIE grammar teacher. (Baby Dallas says I am not allowed to mention her name.)
That's the only part of his post I cared about. Click and pre-Madonna on message boards just make me cringe.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 09:49 AM   #19
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

So I doubt you are seeing the ladies with your new handle, if you are seeing these ladies now then you are using your old handle, so why are you here this time? I doubt you were this angry before
Littleroc is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 09:58 AM   #20
Sperman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I'm not wacky8 to those think I am. Don't know who that person is. Yeah, I recently got on here because I was away from almost 2 years and got back on here. I'm not going to out my old name on here because it would really start WW3 and it would really have people on their toes....

I spoke my peace, I stood a provider up, she looked like she was Staff edit... Wasn't going see her.. I send ginger a pm on here and have a fucking cow saying I'm harassing her stupid ass. How is that harassment when its your first time talking to her ? Anyone care to answer that question? Please do !!! I want someone that has balls to answer it and tell me who was wrong me or ginger.. She could had easily told me not to message her in the PM and not make a big deal about it and telling me she sent it to the mods. Sorry but don't be a bitch about it.... To the ones with balls not scared to speak, speak now !!!

Don't hide behind a golden pussy. I find its funny that some of the girls I listed some are messaging me asking questions when I seen them last...

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

St. Searcher
Sperman is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 10:03 AM   #21
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperman View Post
I'm not wacky8 to those think I am. Don't know who that person is. Yeah, I recently got on here because I was away from almost 2 years and got back on here. I'm not going to out my old name on here because it would really start WW3 and it would really have people on their toes....

I spoke my peace, I stood a provider up, she looked like she was Staff edit... Wasn't going see her.. I send ginger a pm on here and have a fucking cow saying I'm harassing her stupid ass. How is that harassment when its your first time talking to her ? Anyone care to answer that question? Please do !!! I want someone that has balls to answer it and tell me who was wrong me or ginger.. She could had easily told me not to message her in the PM and not make a big deal about it and telling me she sent it to the mods. Sorry but don't be a bitch about it.... To the ones with balls not scared to speak, speak now !!!

Don't hide behind a golden pussy. I find its funny that some of the girls I listed some are messaging me asking questions when I seen them last... #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

St. Searcher
More rude and unnecessary insults, and mention of drug use.
Old 12-29-2015, 10:10 AM   #22
Sperman
Gaining Momentum

Because I felt like she looked like she was Staff edit is my personal oppion. Just like doing a review its my 2 cents and what I feel and think. Is not a personal insult. Stop being so offended on here. It's a damn message board don't like it don't read it or ignore me. But you won't BC you wanna know what I'm going say next... There are several reviews out there that mentioned a girl looked like she was Staff edit and nothing was said but when I say something about a certain lady looking like she was Staff edit BC she's your friend, you make it look like I'm giving insults on here but I'm not. It's my personal oppion !!! Sorry I'm not going to sugar coat nothing... Enjoy your coffee in NWA

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

St. Searcher
Old 12-29-2015, 10:14 AM   #23
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Because I felt like she looked like she was Staff edit is my personal oppion. Just like doing a review its my 2 cents and what I feel and think. Is not a personal insult. Stop being so offended on here. It's a damn message board don't like it don't read it or ignore me. But you won't BC you wanna know what I'm going say next... There are several reviews out there that mentioned a girl looked like she was Staff edit and nothing was said but when I say something about a certain lady looking like she was Staff edit BC she's your friend, you make it look like I'm giving insults on here but I'm not. It's my personal oppion !!! Sorry I'm not going to sugar coat nothing... Enjoy your coffee in NWA

St. Searcher
I enjoy your continued violations even more than I do coffee. Who'd have thought that would be possible?

More mention of drug use.
Old 12-29-2015, 10:15 AM   #24
Sperman
Gaining Momentum

I would actually have this conversation with you by PM but you told me not to message you because you said I was harassing you, since you already report it to the mods and I have the MOD SWAT team up my ass now... I will just leave it here....
Old 12-29-2015, 10:19 AM   #25
Sperman
Gaining Momentum

Next time you post an alerts, etc. I'm going be the eccie police and report anything you out on here. It's somebody's personal oppion of how they feel and think. I'd they think something is up why not post it even if its has something to do with Staff edit What about the lillygiel and her loalo. There was Staff edit in the house she made it known in her post. Why don't you get on that thread and report that also? Why not be fair and report everything !!! Don't be one sided. Be fair about it. If you really want someone gone be fair about it and don't make it known your really out to get someone..

Yeah, she looked like she was Staff edit by her appearance and face. I did not get on here and post that at first now did I? No, I waited !!!

You really need to find you a new hobby and a new career its getting time for retirement age don't you think...

St. Searcher
Old 12-29-2015, 10:21 AM   #26
Sperman
Gaining Momentum

If you had any common sense, nobody wants to see a girl who's Staff edit BC the risk and your wanting to hide it? Shows what your really all about.

I'm not going put my health and body at risk over someone who's staff edit around them. End of story...

Yeah if I feel like there's a risk why not report it? It could actually save someone live.

St. searcher
Old 12-29-2015, 10:23 AM   #27
Sperman
Gaining Momentum

I will be waiting for your next response im sure it will say more Staff edit use and insults as usual... I can start yelling roll Tide I'm sure that will give me a banned or another warning. I'm sure the heard in Mayflower will love thar

St. Searcher
Old 12-29-2015, 10:29 AM   #28
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

If you're smart enough, you can imply Staff edit use without outright saying it. It's not hard. But if you continually say it after being told not to, it's on you.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 10:30 AM   #29
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Next time you post an alerts, etc. I'm going be the eccie police and report anything you out on here. It's somebody's personal oppion of how they feel and think. I'd they think something is up why not post it even if its has something to do with Staff edit What about the lillygiel and her loalo. There was Staff edit in the house she made it known in her post. Why don't you get on that thread and report that also? Why not be fair and report everything !!! Don't be one sided. Be fair about it. If you really want someone gone be fair about it and don't make it known your really out to get someone..

Yeah, she looked like she was Staff edit by her appearance and face. I did not get on here and post that at first now did I? No, I waited !!!

You really need to find you a new hobby and a new career its getting time for retirement age don't you think...

St. Searcher
Quote:
If you had any common sense, nobody wants to see a girl who's Staff edit BC the risk and your wanting to hide it? Shows what your really all about.

I'm not going put my health and body at risk over someone who's Staff edit around them. End of story...

Yeah if I feel like there's a risk why not report it? It could actually save someone live.
Quote:
I will be waiting for your next response im sure it will say more Staff edit and insults as usual... I can start yelling roll Tide I'm sure that will give me a banned or another warning. I'm sure the heard in Mayflower will love thar

St. Searcher
More mention of drug use. And unnecessary insults.

You're like the tootsie pop riddle...how many licks does it really take?
Old 12-29-2015, 10:31 AM   #30
Sperman
Gaining Momentum

I know it doesn't take you long... From personal experience....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women