Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48523
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42055
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2022, 01:43 PM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Another Rude and insulting post, Tran. You didn't address your white supremacists post about a black man having multiple out-of-wedlock children. Why be so RAYCISS?
I don't care that a Black Man had 3 out of wedlock children. I care that a MAN who stumps for the Senate with a message that Fatherhood is supremely important is a Hypocrite.

It's all Race to you and the Qanoners. Yet you try to say others are Racist. You failed Sapper.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 01:46 PM   #17
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I don't care that a Black Man had 3 out of wedlock children. I care that a MAN who stumps for the Senate with a message that Fatherhood is supremely important is a Hypocrite.

It's all Race to you and the Qanoners. Yet you try to say others are Racist. You failed Sapper.
Typical race denier... Doesn't answer the question. WHo are you to criticize what he campaigns on... his ancestors were enslaved... Stop being a RAYCISS and start being an ally of minorities.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 01:51 PM   #18
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Typical race denier... Doesn't answer the question. WHo are you to criticize what he campaigns on... his ancestors were enslaved... Stop being a RAYCISS and start being an ally of minorities.
You are deliberately being stupid because you ran out of arguments. Just like waco kept doing 2 weeks ago. Why don't you just walk away from the thread when you hit a brick wall, i.e., realize you got squashed?

Because you can't. At least you post words instead of silly memes.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 02:51 PM   #19
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
You are deliberately being stupid because you ran out of arguments. Just like waco kept doing 2 weeks ago. Why don't you just walk away from the thread when you hit a brick wall, i.e., realize you got squashed?

Because you can't. At least you post words instead of silly memes.
Beyond the general rudeness of your comment why should I justify arguing with a RAYCISS? You've never made a similar comment about a white male - because you're a RAYCISS. Your privilege needs to be recalibrated if you plan to be a BIPOC ally. You still haven't explained why you have the right to criticize someone who has experienced ancestor slavery. It's no wonder you call yourself a Republican.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 02:59 PM   #20
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
I know this is typical for you to hijack threads, but the Topic is Herschel Walker. Please refrain from making every thread about yourself.
I am not a Liberal. That's what Liberals do.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 12:16 AM   #21
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Beyond the general rudeness of your comment why should I justify arguing with a RAYCISS? You've never made a similar comment about a white male - because you're a RAYCISS. Your privilege needs to be recalibrated if you plan to be a BIPOC ally. You still haven't explained why you have the right to criticize someone who has experienced ancestor slavery. It's no wonder you call yourself a Republican.
Texaszapper, you are being critical of CT for racism? Didn't you refer to Beiden's supreme court justice nominee as "Black Vagina"? It's really rich for you to call somebody a racist? You had Level 2 with an AA provider right? She worked out the kink in your back? Next time you see her you should ask her to work out the kink in your brain.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 12:23 AM   #22
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Herschel Walker isn't a Democrat.
You're right. He was a really good college football player. He is not a democrat, he is a dumb ass republican (repubtard) now. If he had not played college football at the University of Georgia, not one in Georgia would be listening to him now.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 01:27 AM   #23
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Herschel lost me a long time ago. I used to like the guy.

I was raised to never put your hands on a woman out of anger. He did that on a regular basis to his ex wife. I have no respect for that guy other than his gifted ability to carry a football when he played the game. He is just straight garbage to me now (not that my opinion matters).
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 05:38 AM   #24
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Everybody should read the link, not just the headline, before commenting.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 07:31 AM   #25
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

There’s a million stupid things I did as a young pup that I’d tell my kids not to. That’s not being a hypocrite, it’s learning by experience and passing along that knowledge to others so they didn’t have to learn the hard way.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women