Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163068
Yssup Rider60686
gman4453281
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36817
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2022, 05:24 PM   #16
FMaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I've been around a long time (20+ yrs, pre ASPD) but rarely post anymore. I've had considerable experience with this exact thing.

As long as you are happy and enjoy her company, that's all that is important. The warnings others have mentioned are legit and worth taking into consideration if you want to avoid any of those situations. Heck, it's no different dating someone out of this hobby. There is always the risk of being taken advantage of...financially or emotionally.

Again...
Are you enjoying the time you spend together, regardless of what you do?
FMaster is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 05:47 PM   #17
ksalter123
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
I've seen over 50 girls in more than 15 years of doing this. I've never had this happen before. Yes I have seen them complimentary outside of the bedroom, but not day after day in a row. It would usually be something along the lines of once every couple of months.

Is it "okay" to do this? Sure, as long as you strictly stick to 2 barriers.

First, don't ever expect anything from her other than your original arrangement, which was paid sex. If she stops with the "retail" dates, you cannot become resentful. And you shouldn't feel resentful as long as you weren't expecting anything.

Secondly, you cannot be sad if she suddenly ghosts you.

As long as you are not "attached" this woman it won't be a problem. However, I would be careful about giving out your personal info. If she doesn't know where you live, there's no reason to tell her. Don't provide your last or date of birth, and keep your identifying documents out of her reach.
Do you think there's a good chance that she memorized my license plate number and might use it against me.
ksalter123 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 05:48 PM   #18
ksalter123
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMaster View Post
I've been around a long time (20+ yrs, pre ASPD) but rarely post anymore. I've had considerable experience with this exact thing.

As long as you are happy and enjoy her company, that's all that is important. The warnings others have mentioned are legit and worth taking into consideration if you want to avoid any of those situations. Heck, it's no different dating someone out of this hobby. There is always the risk of being taken advantage of...financially or emotionally.

Again...
Are you enjoying the time you spend together, regardless of what you do?
Yes I am enjoying the time spent outside of the bedroom. I enjoyed it when we just sat outside and talked, no strings attached.
Old 08-28-2022, 06:25 PM   #19
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksalter123 View Post
Do you think there's a good chance that she memorized my license plate number and might use it against me.

The public doesn't have the ability to trace license plates back to owners without accessing classified systems (which is usually a crime). She could hire a private detective who is a retired cop and might have access to LexusNexus to do something like that, but that is an expensive process and not easy to pull off. Now, if your info happens to be out there... Let's say you live in a condo and drive an antique car, so all your neighbors know you own the '57 Chevy. Your license plate might be public domain just due to people making comments about it.

You'd be more at risk pulling over to the gas station and leaving your wallet in the car with her, than worrying about the license plate. Most people also carry their registration documents in the glove box.

I'm not saying she intends to blackmail you, what I am saying is there's no reason to take that risk. How does her having your personal info benefit the situation at all? She hasn't asked for it, right? Then what does she need it for.

If she offers to exchange hers with yours by handing over her ID, then you know her info as well, and to a certain extent that might act as a deterrent to misusing your info. That is of course, assuming she has a family she doesn't want to find out about this, and wants to protect her future career prospects, etc... There's a bit less risk involved if both parties know exactly who the on other is, but it's not bulletproof.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 10:26 PM   #20
ksalter123
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
The public doesn't have the ability to trace license plates back to owners without accessing classified systems (which is usually a crime). She could hire a private detective who is a retired cop and might have access to LexusNexus to do something like that, but that is an expensive process and not easy to pull off. Now, if your info happens to be out there... Let's say you live in a condo and drive an antique car, so all your neighbors know you own the '57 Chevy. Your license plate might be public domain just due to people making comments about it.

You'd be more at risk pulling over to the gas station and leaving your wallet in the car with her, than worrying about the license plate. Most people also carry their registration documents in the glove box.

I'm not saying she intends to blackmail you, what I am saying is there's no reason to take that risk. How does her having your personal info benefit the situation at all? She hasn't asked for it, right? Then what does she need it for.

If she offers to exchange hers with yours by handing over her ID, then you know her info as well, and to a certain extent that might act as a deterrent to misusing your info. That is of course, assuming she has a family she doesn't want to find out about this, and wants to protect her future career prospects, etc... There's a bit less risk involved if both parties know exactly who the on other is, but it's not bulletproof.
Hi. Thanks for all the info.

Here are a few details:

1. She is one of those Asians from one of those studios here in DFW
2. I know her government name, but she only knows the alias I use to book
3. We went on another date tonight and she said on my birthday (which I lied about) she will come back to Dallas for only my birthday and then go back home to NYC. But a red flag I saw was she asked for my income.

I am not trying to get my gold dug at, nor be a green card sponsor. I've never interacted with a foreigner in this way, thats why I'm seeking advice here.

I hope this is clear.
Old 08-29-2022, 07:54 AM   #21
Kennylingus6977
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Hope you told her the same she makes but you pay taxes.
Kennylingus6977 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 08:19 AM   #22
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Go for it!!! What could go wrong Psalter123?
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 09:40 AM   #23
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

It's all about what YOU think about her and what YOU want to do, no so much what everybody else suggests you do. Play it how you see it.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 10:13 AM   #24
HobbyRUS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

It worked in Pretty in Pink
HobbyRUS is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 11:52 AM   #25
ahab11
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Hi. Thanks for all the info.

Here are a few details:

1. She is one of those Asians from one of those studios here in DFW

I hope this is clear.
That clears up allot and yeah I find sometimes those girls enjoy talking to guys to improve their English and learn different phrases and jargon.

Their peer group is usually nothing but other Asians so getting outside that group is something allot like to do.

Not uncommon for Asian girls to have a husband back home along with a sponsor from Europe, China, Australia.

Abby and I would talk Crypto......she showed me her Coinbase holdings and I showed her mine.....we both had different holdings. She knew who Warren Buffett is... WTF......most girls in the Hobby would think he is a Hand Bag Designer.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 12:31 PM   #26
ksalter123
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
It's all about what YOU think about her and what YOU want to do, no so much what everybody else suggests you do. Play it how you see it.

I'm only asking for others experience. I've never dated or gone out with a SW to my knowledge
Old 08-29-2022, 12:32 PM   #27
ksalter123
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
That clears up allot and yeah I find sometimes those girls enjoy talking to guys to improve their English and learn different phrases and jargon.

Their peer group is usually nothing but other Asians so getting outside that group is something allot like to do.

Not uncommon for Asian girls to have a husband back home along with a sponsor from Europe, China, Australia.

Abby and I would talk Crypto......she showed me her Coinbase holdings and I showed her mine.....we both had different holdings. She knew who Warren Buffett is... WTF......most girls in the Hobby would think he is a Hand Bag Designer.
Do you think she is one of those who is just using you to practice English?
Old 08-29-2022, 02:32 PM   #28
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

If the mere possibility of $50 is enough, can I bum a fuck off of her?

Seriously, sounds like you’re going in with your eyes wide open. Good luck.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 02:39 PM   #29
ksalter123
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
If the mere possibility of $50 is enough, can I bum a fuck off of her?

Seriously, sounds like you’re going in with your eyes wide open. Good luck.
Yeah but again, I've never dealt with immigrants. I think most immigrants usually have ulterior motives, especially if they are sex workers. I'm gonna keep having fun, but I will stay careful at the same time.
Old 08-29-2022, 03:41 PM   #30
The Queen Sophie
THE one and only....

User ID: 540332
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm only asking for others experience. I've never dated or gone out with a SW to my knowledge

I'm thinking your not gonna have much luck dating SW, I mean, after all....she's a SW..lol. Pimp Daddy not gonna like that....
The Queen Sophie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women