Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2014, 09:45 AM   #16
BeardFist McFistBeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladies' Gent View Post
Come on guys, knock this nonsense off!! This board is not perfect, but it's here for all of our enjoyment!!! The constant negativity and attacks by certain players on the playground are causing a lot of folks, including some very beautiful providers, to just linger in the shadows instead of posting their beautiful pictures for all of us to see...they fear being criticized, scrutinized, ridiculed for an imperfection, etc by providers and hobbyists alike!

Is this what we really want??? Surely not. Let's have fun!!!!
I don't see how this particular argument should have any effect on what providers are doing. You wouldn't pay $10 a month to be a member of this site? Are we not allowed to simply ask a question?
BeardFist McFistBeard is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:47 AM   #17
eXXXotic Paris
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219232
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea that's kinda what I thought too, considering I had a lot of guys tell me that was their favorite pic on Eccie. Hell, I've master bated to that pic of me.... It's down & they put my showcase back up so it's all good now
eXXXotic Paris is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:51 AM   #18
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardFist McFistBeard View Post
I don't see how this particular argument should have any effect on what providers are doing.
There is not.. Not one bit yet someone has to go off topic and claim something which has zero relevance to the matter at hand.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 11:12 AM   #19
eXXXotic Paris
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219232
My ECCIE Reviews

I reposted the pic, just cropped my pretty pussy out of it... just boobs now lol
eXXXotic Paris is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 11:24 AM   #20
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXotic Paris View Post
I reposted the pic, just cropped my pretty pussy out of it... just boobs now lol
And what awesome boobs they are..
Old 03-06-2014, 01:22 PM   #21
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
That nazi rule does not make any sense since an advertiser on here (adultfriendfinder) has ads on the site that clearly post below the waist shots of nudity. Wonder why someone doesn't lock them out of posting those ads on this site??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thibodaux View Post
I doubt the Mods have anything to do with the hypocritical policy. You'd have to a$k the owner$. I can't think of a single valid (legal) reason for the prudish decision. Let the girls deal with whatever repercussions come from however raunchy-eXplicit they choose to advertise. Jmo
bayou boy
Disclaimer: I am not on staff here; never have been nor would I do it paid or not.

I agree it is ironic that the site does not allow the providers to post graphic pics of the genitals when many of the paid advertisers that rent banner space have graphic pics that show up from their websites.

It is really quite simple. The owners have attorneys they counsel them on how to limit their exposure legally as well as to keep the board owners, staff, and members from being a primary target for LE.

The advice was do not allow the members with provider status to show graphic genital pictures. The showcase and member ads are on ECCIE.NET's servers and under the owners control.

The banner advertisers rent the frame space, but host their own content. Eccie.net has no control over the content of the banner ads as the content is hosted on the advertisers websites. Eccie.net is not liable for the content hosted on someone else's server.

If you would look past your own personal issues, you could acknowledge that Eccie walks a fine line. The goal is not to attract enough attention and not provide the ammo needed for a zealous DA or AG to want to file some charge against Eccie. At the same time, they maximize revenue by renting advertising frame space to advertisers it's members might be interested in to offset costs and maybe even make a few dollars. Eccie attracts more members by being a free site and offering premium benefits to those who contribute.

It really is a no brainer. The addition of paid advertisers for other websites did create an ironic appearance of conflict, but is neither arbitrary nor hypocritical.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:42 PM   #22
LittleRockLover
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Very well said Glenn. I wish some others on this board were equally as intelligent, articulate, and rational. It's quite evident that your not a 'Verified Asshole' from 'The Sticks'.
LittleRockLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 03:07 PM   #23
Ladies' Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRockLover View Post
It's quite evident that your not a 'Verified Asshole' from 'The Sticks'.
:laughbo unce2:
Ladies' Gent is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 03:11 PM   #24
Ladies' Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXotic Paris View Post
Beautiful, sweetie!!
Ladies' Gent is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 03:26 PM   #25
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Thank you for the compliment, LRL.

Unfortunately, some folks place too much importance on this board and are obsessive about the hobby. They personalize too much and if corrected by a mod, they take it personally and give some anonymous stranger on one site too much power psychologically.

I find it amusing when corrected, they do not own responsibility for their own behavior, but rather find instances where another member apparently did not get corrected for not adhering to the forum guidelines and claim bias.

I do not read every post on this board. I doubt the moderators do, either. So if someone does not report a violation of the rules to them, they don't know to look at a certain post and evaluate what, if any, action needs to be taken.

The only reason any mod might otherwise have any member on their radar, it is because those members make douchebag posts taking shit personally. If you post like a douchebag, you will probably be treated like a douchebag. They create drama where there should be none. It makes me wonder how sad and pathetic their lives must be to place so much importance on a silly hooker message board.

Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 04:48 PM   #26
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRockLover View Post
Very well said Glenn. I wish some others on this board were equally as intelligent, articulate, and rational. It's quite evident that your not a 'Verified Asshole' from 'The Sticks'.
Including you I suspect.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:14 PM   #27
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Just put the douchebags on ignore with the ignore function and you take away all of their power. Then put their new identities on ignore when they create them.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:09 PM   #28
ramblinman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I just want some more nakey pics of Xxxparis, fuck all of you rule delineators. No disrespect of course mates
ramblinman69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:16 PM   #29
firststick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Betcha MaryBeth has some new ones too. Hint hint.
firststick is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:24 PM   #30
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Mary Beth has new pictures! YAY
Guest040816 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women