Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41237
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2022, 12:14 PM   #16
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Well, there was also the Wolfpack.

Oh, that's right. Pulling the same shit here in The Stump
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 12:52 PM   #17
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post

It takes two to tango. If so.eone doesn't like a thread, ignore it.
Don't like a poster? Put him on the ignore list or whatever it's called

Noone forces anyone to read a post.

Sometimes I read the threads in the sandbox sometimes I skip going I to the forum.

If memory serves me right, u took a Vaca from posting, good for you. And now u r back... good for you.

It's a choice.
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 01:05 PM   #18
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

whores, politics, beers, eats, smokes and bars, ....and lies. It's like a hexagon of fun. I'm sure I missed a couple of categories. I like the Sandbox because, you can really just post about anything.-cept forbidden shit, which is kinda weird. LIke- I'd like to know who some of these providers are via other media at times, but I'm sure that's out-ing them. Just cause they change names n stuff. We should have an "alias" forum for providers. I know on the AMP side the ladies changes names very frequently. Which is fine, but I'd still like to know who's on first sometimes.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 04:54 PM   #19
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Here you go.

Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 06:24 PM   #20
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post

Take my last post, replace the words “Black Hats” with the word “Wolfpack” and it is exactly the same post and the same result. Nothing changed.

The aggressive political posters are obviously not the reason for lack of posting frequency, never were and never will be. Just the latest scapegoat
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 06:39 PM   #21
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I got points for calling someone a raciest and points for saying a post look like it was done by someone else of course it's the mods pet.
this will probably get me banned because mentioned a mod.
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 06:51 PM   #22
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
I got points for calling someone a raciest and points for saying a post look like it was done by someone else of course it's the mods pet.
Perhaps you shouldn't play the call someone a racist card for pointing out the truth then.

Debate the topic, explain why you think that, but, just don't hurl insults blindly.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 06:57 PM   #23
Devo
Valued Poster

Further, I have not been punished for posting this thread, I am not calling the mods out on their actions, I've been punished too, I take the lesson and move along and try not to do it again.

MY intent was to talk about whether politics are a subject that deserve such policing and scrutiny that it leads to a members ban.

Outing someone, threatening someone, there are plenty of issues that demand a ban, but I don't think political jibber jabber shit rises to the level of needing to ban someone.

When I mentioned Tom McGinn, he was a member at ASPD that was banned for making a joke about the college football team that a Texas mod liked, and his ban was for bullshit hurt feelings, and, those of us who dared speak about it, faced them shutting down the forums, or, conceding to let us have only local mods, the owner made the correct decision to let us locals do the moderating, and, it was a very well made choice.

Locals understand the people in that forum far better, and it went far in keeping freedom of speech both more free, and better managed, because a joke could be seen as one, and not an infraction.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 05:38 AM   #24
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
If you feel your points were not deserved send a PM to one of the admins, dj8rocks or Biomed1 and state your case. Mods don’t always make correct decisions and points can be overturned.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:04 PM   #25
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
If you feel your points were not deserved send a PM to one of the admins, dj8rocks or Biomed1 and state your case. Mods don’t always make correct decisions and points can be overturned.
there is no point, petitioning the mods
by the letter of the law, I deserved the points, but there are people on here who should have been banned long ago, that the mods treat with kid gloves. See it's okay to insult someone by calling them a member of a group, like you....repturd or libtard when you post something they don't like. but the mods don't see it that way. An insult is an insult (unless you are one of the mods pets)
I don't know how many points it takes to get banned, but from my warning I'm thinking 5 (maybe the mod can enlighten us)
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 05:21 AM   #26
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

It takes 25 points to get a vacation. Points issued go away with time, like points on your drivers license so its not 25 lifetime points.

Working around and within the guidelines here is an art. Sure some people have pocket mods but that doesn’t really help to avoid points as multiple mods patrol every area and all mods respond to RTMs.

Regarding your example, simply adding tard to a word has been done here for so long (probably a decade) and so many times (tens of thousands or more) that its very easy to use within the guidelines, although that doesn’t mean it never gets pointed
Old 08-24-2022, 07:33 AM   #27
PaulaAllen
AKA Paulina Sweet

User ID: 194389
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

However, the disrespect towards others is a problem indeed.

Take Albeido or Tats for example. I've never met the guys, yet they feel compelled to post insulting comments on every thread with my name in it.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but this is, after all, a review board and they should be talking about people whom they've actually met.

I know Albeido mentioned he hasn't had a girl in 9 years and must be very angry and frustrated and I feel for his situation, but What did I do?

I've never stolen or done anyone wrong in this hobby other than a cancelation or a NC/NS when life has gotten in the way.

Bullies like him should absolutely get warning points for harassment, yet he doesn't. I guess no system is perfect, but I am grateful for this review board since it is one of the last ones standing and it does provide us all with valuable information.
PaulaAllen is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 07:43 AM   #28
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Yeah, but this is a hooker board. If you are a sensitive person, likely the sandbox is the wrong place, it's voluntary, and as on hooker board, you may want to put those extra sensitive feelings to the side. I mean civil yes, but if you can't handle a few assertion of rascism or whatever...this is likely the wrong place.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 11:33 AM   #29
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaAllen View Post
However, the disrespect towards others is a problem indeed.

Take Albeido or Tats for example. I've never met the guys, yet they feel compelled to post insulting comments on every thread with my name in it.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but this is, after all, a review board and they should be talking about people whom they've actually met.

I know Albeido mentioned he hasn't had a girl in 9 years and must be very angry and frustrated and I feel for his situation, but What did I do?

I've never stolen or done anyone wrong in this hobby other than a cancelation or a NC/NS when life has gotten in the way.

Bullies like him should absolutely get warning points for harassment, yet he doesn't. I guess no system is perfect, but I am grateful for this review board since it is one of the last ones standing and it does provide us all with valuable information.
Ignore them.

Including the ones alerting you to this and adding to the drama.
Like I told you years ago, you will be absolutely fine and thrive no matter how you choose to go about your business.

This board is the tiniest fraction of a percentage of the desirable clients out there.

I do have to disagree that this board is a good source of information however, because clearly it is not
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 07:18 PM   #30
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaAllen View Post
Bullies like him should absolutely get warning points for harassment, yet he doesn't.
It is nearly impossible to know with any certainty when points are issued here, mods will not discuss or reveal that info.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women