Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48271
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2017, 09:22 AM   #16
lda523287
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Meet me at the door with a hard on. Pull your pants down. Pull mine down. Bend me over and fuck me really good for 15 minutes. Well have a good day back at work.
I've never done one in the hobby, but damn, Tara that sounds hot!
Almost as hot as you!
lda523287 is online now   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:04 AM   #17
heatseekingmister
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I'm retired, and when you get my age, a half hour seems like a quickie. For the record, I haven't done a B&G or QV or booked any time less than a half hour, but I'm considering it because I have limited resources (fixed income) and I just can't afford the higher rates for the better providers unless I take the half hour or QV, or spend my whole allowance for the month in one visit.
It's true that you get what you pay for, and the "good girls" know they are in demand. As a rule, I try to book an hour the first time I see someone, but I really feel rushed even with a half hour. If money were not an issue, I would prefer two hours, and spend all my time seeking out the very best.
But back to reality, I have to balance the quantity with the quantity, but I have a limit on how low I'll go on quality. Maybe what I need is a senior discount or frequent fucker card. Any suggestions?
heatseekingmister is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:31 AM   #18
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Sometimes I simply want to bust a nut. When I jack off, the end is what I seek. I need to cum. I look at a quickie as jacking off with a partner. Lets get this nut, and I gotta go, too hip, all booked up, catch you later.

A quickie does exactly that. With my ED issues, it'll take only about 10 minutes max ( BBBJ w HJ ). When I was younger, a quick bendover was a favorite. Like Tara said: Walk in, drop trou, bend her over ( Makes me cum even quicker ) get to gland slamming, bust, laugh, and exit. Doggie, back in my day, was the absolute quickest way for me to shoot. 15 minutes ? Nah, more like 3 - 5 minutes max. Staring at those ass cheeks spread open, starfish sited, fuck yes, Mamma I cummin' home.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:33 AM   #19
Manny4Fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I personally find it very hard to finish that fast and don't find it as enjoyable. A QV would be more of an option to see a provider on a follow up visit, when I just didn't get enough of her on my first visit.

I can definitely see how someone on a tighter budget or the "one and done" type guy would find it preferable. Why spend on an hour when you know you can't go more than 15/30 minutes.

This puts me in the mood for a quickie.......
Manny4Fun is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:51 AM   #20
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't do quickies because once I get turned on, I don't want to stop!! I am ready to fuck within seconds and seeing a hard throbbing cock in my face or mouth gets my cum flowing instantly to be fucked))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:34 PM   #21
BigDBone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Same with me. I have been so busy lately and when I want it I want it. Plus the traffic takes up time too. I haven't done too many hhr, just looking for the right one.
BigDBone is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:45 PM   #22
RufusXavier
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
The thing is, the ladies I see multiple time are the ones who can accommodate my scheduled, because they are reliable. I get in, get out and we are good. The ladies I have done hour appointments with I have to do shit load of coordinating and all it takes is one incident to make us have to reschedule. I can name on one hand how many hour long appts I have done, for all the hhr's I've done, I have seen those ladies multiple times.

Some ladies try to correlate "HHr" with being cheap but in reality a lot of us just don't have the time to schedule an hour. There are plenty of eccie ladies I'd love to see but they have a no HHr rule ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+1 to your entire reply. I'm not going to sit here and lie by saying that I don't think about my hobbying budget when scheduling appointments, but I have to work around real world obligations (as do providers). If I schedule an hour, it's because I've coordinated several things or just have fewer obligations that day. I appreciate providers who give additional incentives to be with them for an hour or longer, and I like to take them up on those incentives. But a hhr or even a QV in a good location works well for me, and often better than a full hour. A full hour is a great treat.
RufusXavier is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:51 PM   #23
cayden caramel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 384320
My ECCIE Reviews

I think a quickie can be a good ice breaker! It's a fun way to meet someone for the first time and see if you have any kind of chemistry. Then the next time, you feel more at ease for a longer session together
cayden caramel is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:07 PM   #24
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Let me add to my previous comment. I have done QV's mainly though for ladies I have seen before and I know they can get me off that fast. Now I will say that our time for QV's and even BNG's typically go over slightly but thats not because I'm trying to drag it out. We normally get right down to business. The after session convo is what takes up the time and its a mutual thing.

HHR is a sweet spot for me and my schedule. I'm not a fuck you for 45 mins straight guy. Not knocking those of you that are, but if I can't get get a lady to cum in 20 minutes I'm probably doing something wrong.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:15 PM   #25
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Quote:
Originally Posted by cayden caramel View Post
I think a quickie can be a good ice breaker! It's a fun way to meet someone for the first time and see if you have any kind of chemistry. Then the next time, you feel more at ease for a longer session together

Funny you say that because my first session with a provider is normally really awkward. We really don't get the sexual connection until the door closes and I'm driving home and we realize...."that was fun"
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:01 PM   #26
JustaDawg
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Meet me at the door with a hard on. Pull your pants down. Pull mine down. Bend me over and fuck me really good for 15 minutes. Well have a good day back at work.
Tara, I would have to spend more time than 15 min with you. It'd take that long for me to finish exploring...
JustaDawg is online now   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 03:06 PM   #27
thejefe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I dont do qv because i dont want to sound cheap, but reading this thread i agree that sometimes i just don't have enough time but I'm always ready for a sloppy bj. So when i meet a new girl usually i do hhr and if everything goes fine I'll do the hr on the next date
thejefe is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 03:44 PM   #28
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

It's very likely that there are some people that quickies will never work for just like there are some people that two hour sessions don't work for.

Sex and orgasm is a very personal thing and what works for some doesn't always work for all.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 08:44 PM   #29
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ft5_tallguy View Post
I'll take you up on that one! 👍👍
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaDawg View Post
Tara, I would have to spend more time than 15 min with you. It'd take that long for me to finish exploring...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lda523287 View Post
I've never done one in the hobby, but damn, Tara that sounds hot!
Almost as hot as you!

Yall need to come and meet me at my door for some fun.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:36 AM   #30
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Well hello Tara. Slam bam thank you ma'am. It's was nice to meet you too ��
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women