Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35668
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2010, 11:16 AM   #16
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Recently returned from Hong Kong; if anything, the city is more vibrant, more alive, a New York City on steroids...You can slip from Thailand to Hong Kong fairly easily, or vice a versa. Hong Kong is truely something to experience in your lifetime. It was a working trip for me, but I usually eat my way from one end of the city to the other.
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:17 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Geography can be tough.Before I started to travel a lot I actually thought that Australia was a country in Europe.
Yo sister girl.... Australia ain't in Europe? I thought that is where yo goverator is from!

All great travel destinations....I wonder if you lived for any length of time at any place if it would get old? I start missing my shit hole of a city if I'm gone long! Whats up with dat?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:16 PM   #18
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yo sister girl.... Australia ain't in Europe? I thought that is where yo goverator is from!
Don't confuse me now
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:47 AM   #19
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I guess I didn't read closely enough. I can give you boucoups of information on Paris, too. My stomping ground, more so than Provence.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 07:57 AM   #20
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Is that the ignorant Texas spelling of "beaucoup"?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:59 PM   #21
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I guess I didn't read closely enough. I can give you boucoups of information on Paris, too. My stomping ground, more so than Provence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
PJ, didn't you read RK's post how everything is better in Texas?
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 07:31 PM   #22
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I enjoyed the Louvre also, but really need more than a few days to see it. I've been to the pyramids and the Cairo Museum which was extremely insteresting. I spent 3 weeks in Marseilles hanging out with some French Foreign Legionaires, very interesting.

I also found Haifa, Israel to be a very nice place for the people. Nagoya, Japan was a bit intimidating all alone and don't get me started on electronic toilets that have buttons with kanji text. Don't push the one that means bidet if you aren't expecting it.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:13 PM   #23
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I'm not a world traveler. The Carribean cruise I took was the most fun and interesting. I highly recommend it. I've also taken road trips and taken advantage of "Scenic" routes. Truly beautiful hidden gems are everywhere. Wash, DC was very interesting.

At times I enjoy traveling alone. Other times with a group. Still other times with family or another person. Business travel. I've even taken a provider for a weekend getaway. Seems like is all good.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:47 PM   #24
Sydneyb
Your favorite secret

User ID: 5481
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
and don't get me started on electronic toilets that have buttons with kanji text. Don't push the one that means bidet if you aren't expecting it.

I have that toliet! I always wanted a bidet and after a trip to Beijing I found out I could have one in an American bathroom (got the toto, the chinese versions of those were shorting out and starting fires - THAT would be unexpected ;-). Okay, I totally hijacked myself here...

Pleaser, I've never been on a cruise - whats a good one? Being I have this obsession with getting certified in stuff, I may want to take one of those smaller cruises where you learn how to run the sails. But its probably more luxurious to just let them take care of you...
Sydneyb is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:14 PM   #25
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyb View Post
Pleaser, I've never been on a cruise - whats a good one? Being I have this obsession with getting certified in stuff, I may want to take one of those smaller cruises where you learn how to run the sails. But its probably more luxurious to just let them take care of you...
Sydney, I went on Carnival when I was 21. It seems they cater to the younger crowd. I also went while schools were in session. Fewer high school people and college folks. Still plenty of attractive singles. It was nice not to "work" on the cruise. A lot of fun activities onboard. The ports of call had excursions for every taste. I enjoyed the variety of beautiful women, and I "dated" many during the cruise. Even had ladies asking me out.

fyi, bcd activites also occured.

Check online for reviews, etc. of different cruise lines. I know a guy that's going on Carnival to the Carribean in May. Remind me to report his experience.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:25 AM   #26
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I spelled it phonetically so the ignorant among you would be able to read it!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:27 AM   #27
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Ah, ne vous occupez alors jamais. Pardonnez-moi.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:20 AM   #28
notdeadyet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Bali is a wonderful place. Nice people, not expensive, great sightseeing, fine scuba diving.

And as regards whether Australia is a part of Europe, the following from, allegedly, questions asked to the Australism Tourism Office:

Q: Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? (USA)
A: Aus-tri-a is that quaint little country bordering Ger-many, which is...oh forget it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every Tuesday night in Kings Cross, straight after the hippo races. Come naked.
notdeadyet is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #29
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I can give you boucoups of information on Paris, too.
Quote:
Quote:
I'm just an ignorant rube who has spent virtually his whole life in Texas, but it seems to me that a phonetical spelling of beaucoup might look something like this:

"bow-koo"
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:26 PM   #30
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyb View Post
chinese versions of those were shorting out and starting fires - THAT would be unexpected ;-).

At least they come with their own fire extinguishers.

When I was in 11th grade (damn, a long time ago), our family of 5 went on a trip around the world...cruised most of the way. Set sail in SF, landed in Barcelona. Stops in Hawaii, Tokyo, Yokohama, Manila, Singapore, Mumbai, Aden, Suez Canal, Cairo, Valley of the Kings, Barcelona. Then, by air, Madrid, Paris, London, Edinburgh, and finally NYC (one stop in Goose Bay, after all, the plane was a turboprop).

BTW, I am still amazed by the fact that the ship can be pitching this way and that (went thru a monsoon in the Indian Ocean), and you can still play ping pong on the deck. For some reason the pitching of the deck does not affect the game. Anyone want to explain that????

Cruise opportunities then and now are soooooo different. Yes, the Windjammer cruises are probably pretty nice. From merely an observer's standpoint, I think Royal Caribbean Line is probably the most professional. You probably need to "cruise" the sites to find out the kind of experience you want, then head that direction.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women