Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41263
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35650
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2017, 08:19 PM   #16
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
This is why there's p411- If a monger for example worked at Burger King, I am sure his manager would vouch that he was a great onion ring cooker
Or an excellent kumquat humper.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 08:52 PM   #17
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

when asked for references or verification by a provider, I just tell them im good friends with stig

that gets me to the front of the line
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 08:08 AM   #18
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Expecting someone to offer up private information is just crazy. There has to be a better way.
True there should be but as of now there isn't. We all know what a rousing success "vouch" systems can be

Quote:
I've asked this question many times and no one has ever answered it. How does knowing someone's real name, employer or anything else make you safe?
It's the perceived level of trust that goes along with the name that calms some nerves.

As I've said hundreds of times, I don't care where anyone works and when a gent readily offers that up I get suspicious. I don't believe I've ever asked anything truly personal beyond an address for outcall.

I also don't ask last names unless it's some random dude who emails me without my knowing where when or how he got my info.

Bottom line.
Some of you mongers know how to ferret out EVERY bit of info on some of the gals. Especially nowadays with some fools linking hobby numbers to Facebook, twitter and the like.
The smart girl has her stats, a name, means of contact and locale out there for ya'll to see all the time.

Some of us just want a tiny info back to feel secure.
Doesn't mean we always are..... just the assumption.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 10:22 AM   #19
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
References require record keeping, .
It doesn't if you write reviews.
We can then see who you know and that you do get around.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 03:24 PM   #20
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Regarding record keeping, I saw a very reputable traveling lady in early 2007. 2015 Our paths cross again, I tell her I saw you before, approximately when and where. She asked for my phone number, then says the number I gave her doesnt match any client she ever saw...I had changed hobby numbers. Gave her the old one and she replied with the date, exact location and my fake hobby first name. 8 years later. It was Crazy, wont ever see her again.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 07:44 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Provider references are fine, but I'm not sure if you're going to get most providers to respond. I have a hard time getting most to respond to appointment requests. As for any personal information, that's just not going to happen. I've had hundreds of successful appointments over the years and never shared a shred of personal information with a single provider. How does having someone's personal information make you safer?
What Stig said.

Hell, I have 50+ reviews here - if someone can't look at that and see I am legit, oh well, i will find someone else to spend my money on
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 07:57 PM   #22
Dlh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Dlh is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 10:29 PM   #23
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 05:41 AM   #24
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

For me, there is no way that I am providing personal information. I have enough positive experiences without doing that. So if I see an ad that says they need verification I just move on.

For example, when I saw Ross Bs provider ad and photos I am thinking I am all in. Body type that I love and damn those lips look hot, price looks good UNTIL I got to the thing that said screening required. Then the big head wins and Ross B is out.
starway is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 06:15 AM   #25
ron32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

There are cops on TOS, one TOS ho from my area, who is on the up and up, told me once when we were chatting that several state cops in the Allegheny and Westmoreland county area were on TOS and vouched. Handy for them, they can get a piece of ass when they want to, then if they need a bust they can do that too. I am sure they stalk here on ECCIE also. And they probably troll on SA as well. Watch out for those '18 year old' profiles guys...

Sure is there a risk in this biz, risk both ways. My opinion is that if I am shopping for a ho, I can get just as good or better of an experience from someone who doesn't require all the BS and bits and pieces of my info. No SA gal is asking for me to be verified, etc... So why take a chance with giving up some info for someone that you are more than likely only going to see once?
ron32 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 08:22 AM   #26
Dlh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Dlh is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:52 PM   #27
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

I like the way sexymaid thinks, we both have something to lose.
Looker151 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 03:30 PM   #28
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

no issues gettin screened. never had a prob
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 04:19 PM   #29
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron32 View Post
There are cops on TOS, one TOS ho from my area, who is on the up and up, told me once when we were chatting that several state cops in the Allegheny and Westmoreland county area were on TOS and vouched. Handy for them, they can get a piece of ass when they want to, then if they need a bust they can do that too. I am sure they stalk here on ECCIE also. And they probably troll on SA as well. Watch out for those '18 year old' profiles guys...

Sure is there a risk in this biz, risk both ways. My opinion is that if I am shopping for a ho, I can get just as good or better of an experience from someone who doesn't require all the BS and bits and pieces of my info. No SA gal is asking for me to be verified, etc... So why take a chance with giving up some info for someone that you are more than likely only going to see once?
When i would pickup sw in washington pa, a few told me that the local and state cops would pick them up and make them do free sessions to keep from going to jail. I am sure it is easy for them to get vouched on tos doing the same thing.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 07:58 PM   #30
Dlh
Valued Poster

Maybe my explorer isnt a bad idea for the hobby
Dlh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women