Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35668
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2015, 01:50 PM   #16
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Not as glamorous as yall gals...but they seem to appreciate it anyways
Guys go to providers to have attention paid to them in one way or the other. Here is what you need for my Bday party:

1. Decorate the room using the free hotel toilet paper for streamers
2. Put a bra or panties on your head to greet me at the door (lol)
3. A cheap ass pizza
4. Have some twinkies, dingdongs or Ho-Ho's for cake
5. Screw my brains out.
6. Give me a BBBBJ (BareBack Birthday BlowJob)
7. Don't ask me what I want to do, you already know, just let me sit/lay back and have you spoil the hell out of me, mmmmmmmmmmmmm :-)

#1, #2,#3, and #4 aren't even necessary because I would be fine just eating you instead of store or restaurant bought food. With this list I would be as happy as if you took me out and bought me dinner because you are doing what I want from a woman, to make me seem like I'm special to you and you don't have to spend money to make me feel special.

Hmmm, I always knew I was Easy, I guess i'm cheap too.
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 02:46 PM   #17
HelenaIriepalomino
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 263807
My ECCIE Reviews

I have received many lovely, lovely gifts. My most recent favs: laptop, Ralph Lauren purse, Ralph Lauren trench coat, lingerie, books, subway giftcards, payment of rent & an evening of sunset horseback riding...

I often gift gents with extra time, poems I've written just for them, a sexual surprise such as lingerie in their fav color or something to spice up our time together or a little trinket. The most important thing is discretion factor, don't want to gift them something get them to trouble with wife.

One gent I gave a Christmas ornament to & another a copy my favorite book.

its the though not the expense.

You are a very thoughtful woman & full of inner & outer beauty. It's great character & personality that makes your precense itself a gift to your friends!!!
HelenaIriepalomino is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 03:04 PM   #18
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks yall....Yall are beautiful classy women whom I admire!

Christmas ornament is a nice touch!

SKB....I actually give my guys "little Debbie cakes" for refereshments...lol
{theres a story behind that}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 05:21 PM   #19
old-tyme-racer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

In about 14 years, I have had 3 ladies do something for my Birthday. One of the ladies is still active in the Kansas City area.
old-tyme-racer is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 10:29 AM   #20
Elise Jolie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 286476
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Yes to gifts

Gifts are a great way to show appreciation, no matter how small it is from paying to dinner or a card. One of my clients recently had a birthday party and I gave him a card with some thoughtful notes, he was surprised and really appreciated it. Here is the proof.

We had the other ladies sign and kiss the card as well. He will keep it as a treasured memory of the event. Wides smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelesteCarter View Post
This weekend I had a wonderful overnight with a gent that I've seen on numerous occasions. We started our overnight with a dinner at Trulucks... I decided to pay for our meal after his protest and me slipping the money to the waitress. lol We had a wonderful evening and I decided to pay because he always goes the extra mile on our dates. I've gotten to stay in some of the best suites in Dallas from the Omni, to Joule, and Zaza. And, we've been to some amazing restaurants all on his dime, so I figured it was the very least I could do.

After discussing this with a friend, I was told I was an idiot for paying. lol Surely I'm not the only lady here whom has given a gift to a gent just because. Ladies feel free to chime in on some great gifts you've given to your clients. And/or gift ideas.

Guys if you've received any gifts from ladies, let us know!
Elise Jolie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women