Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60359
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48436
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2010, 09:13 PM   #16
QueenSophie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1223
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
Romo is ok.
"OK" doesn't do it for me.

HE is a QB for an NFL Team.
HE represents Da'Boys.
HE needs a back bone and some confidence.
Line or no line....Romo needs to buck the f*** up or go find whats her f***ing name.

Did you see Troy do some of the stupid shit he does 4-5 years AFTER he was starting QB??????? And I'm not talking when they were 1-15...Im talking AFTER the 1-15 season. Romo STILL has no confidence to either run it out, toss the hail Mary or just get the ball to a receiver who can get it across the f***ing line. Of course, you NEED a receiver in order ot do that and I think we have some great ones, but without a LINE to protect him to do that....duh!

As for the Coach? Poor "who ever is Coach for Da'Boyz". Jerruh will never let them be THE coach. And THAT is where the problem exists and will until he (Jerruh) is down 6 feet. And hopefully his demon seed wont inherit his greed and self worthlessness.

Disclaimer: Any newbie wanna argue Da'Boys with me?? Remember..you must be born after January 16, 1972 to do that. So, go ahead....make my day!
QueenSophie is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:54 PM   #17
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

As for the Coach? Poor "who ever is Coach for Da'Boyz". Jerruh will never let them be THE coach. And THAT is where the problem exists and will until he (Jerruh) is down 6 feet. And hopefully his demon seed wont inherit his greed and self worthlessness.

cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:09 AM   #18
74comet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Sophie will never see me again after this statement but I gotta go for it.

I hate the Cowpussies, always have, always will. I think the best thing that ever happened to them was Jerruh buying the team. All he did was fire one of the classiest coaches ever to walk the sideline (Tom Landry). Then he fired one of the most successful coaches (Jimmy J., did not like him but had to respect him) in college and NFL during the '80s and '90s. Great move Jerruh. Hires "Gunsmoke" Switzer. It just gets better & better, don't it!!! I could go on and on but the theme here is Jerruh can't coach, can't draft, can't relinquish control so he will never have a true coach here. Mired in mediocrity should be the team motto.
I LOVE IT!!!!
74comet is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:30 PM   #19
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Look, as bad as they were in these two games, a) they really won the Redskin game without that fey f***ing holding call at the end and b) the Bears (and Lions) finally got their prima donna QB (who USED to act like Romo) to settle the f*** down and play within the system. It would be nice, though, to think they could recover, but with Green Bay, Minnesota and the Eagles, twice, still on the schedule, I'm thinking we'll be watching some other teams in the playoffs. Not just the Superbowl, the entire playoffs. But WTF do I know?
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 04:08 PM   #20
cheetoh
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
They threw out some stats last night where Romo is in the TOP 5 of all time in passing yards per attempt.
Stats don't win games...... Romo should be Gone.........
cheetoh is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:41 PM   #21
w900l
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
#2 - Cowboys fans need to get off Romo's ass. They threw out some stats last night where Romo is in the TOP 5 of all time in passing yards per attempt. This kid is good. He was under pressure all night due to injuries on the O-line. When they get their starters back it should be different (and no, Mr. Holding Penalty was not Flo's replacement. Doug Free actually played an ok game).

Sorry I'm not getting off Romo's ass!!! Yes he has good stats, big fucking deal, he chokes up in the big games, when it really really counts...remember Seattle!! No amount of good stats help when a QB fumbles or throws a interception in a must win game, he's done that time after time.

Wade may be a defensive genius but IMHO he is not a head coach!!
w900l is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:44 PM   #22
w900l
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

HA HA you go Sophie
w900l is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:56 PM   #23
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

When is someone going to say it? Fire the head Coach. Just remember Jerry Jones is the head coach. Wade minds the defense and Red Jesus the offense. Jerry is the one who says Barber and Roy Williams plays, not Wade or Red Jesus.

Garrett's best year was his first when Tony Sparano was the line coach and contributed to the game plan and play calling. Since then he is continually outwitted.

I too despise the Cows but the level of mediocrity is unreal. Jerry Jones is too delusional to see the way to fix the mess. Dave Campo must giggle like a school girl when goes home every night.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women