Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley
test
Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2020, 06:44 PM   #16
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

@MikesDad1089: You did get ripped off, no ambiguity about that. Always very frustrating.

But take some personal responsibility: there are MANY well-reviewed providers. If you're new to the area and the hobby, why would you trailblaze? Just see the good providers others have already vouched for. It's not that difficult to avoid getting ripped off.

When I go to a new town, I check the Yelp/Google reviews for best restaurants, and I strictly go by those. I don't blindly drive around to find any ol' restaurant, hoping for the best. The hobby is the same - you're on this site, so use it to help you.
Hobby1750 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 07:00 PM   #17
mikesdad1089
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby1750 View Post
@MikesDad1089: You did get ripped off, no ambiguity about that. Always very frustrating.

But take some personal responsibility: there are MANY well-reviewed providers. If you're new to the area and the hobby, why would you trailblaze? Just see the good providers others have already vouched for. It's not that difficult to avoid getting ripped off.
..Anyone could get ripped here..Most of my Hobbying has been in the Dallas..Arlington...Ft Worth Texas area..The sites like THE STG and RR are very reliable and Since 2012 I have over 80 really positive encounters..From Spas like Balis to providers you swear were runway models.( Ever had two Blond Venezuelans..Highly recommended..I just made the Mistake of thinking the STG was as reliable up here..and my Second Mistake was posting warnings..And getting comments from The DINGUSES...MY third was mistake was being warned about people on this site..Do you know in November I had an encounter with a lady.. and I Told her I wanted to review her..she said OK but what Review site .. I told her ECCIE ..she said HELL NO I have had to many encounters with those..DOUCHE BAGS..YOU know she was right..Never again..Back to Lurking....
mikesdad1089 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 03:15 PM   #18
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Yeah, I agree, hobbying in the Albany area is not the same as in metro-areas like DFW. It's a different game here - very little quality, lots of mediocrity, and a good amount of pure trash. Sticking to well reviewed providers, while not foolproof, is better than any other method.
Hobby1750 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 07:37 PM   #19
soldierboy44
BANNED

Encounters: 150

Mike, go see Kira.......she will return your faith in the hobby
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:38 PM   #20
Wess_Miner
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdad1089 View Post
...Really..she got up and started to pack 10 minutes into the session..You and me must be in another reality..
She is a RIP OFF ARTIST..A CON..
Ahhh, I see. Bummer man. 10min isn’t even enough time to finish the job.
Wess_Miner is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 07:44 AM   #21
mikesdad1089
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierboy44 View Post
Mike, go see Kira.......she will return your faith in the hobby
..Thanks have her in the works lot going on..cant go to far from home
Old 02-12-2020, 07:53 AM   #22
Ldyplz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Hey Dad-io, you now have more NO reviews than YES reviews. Time to take whatever selection method you are using and do the complete opposite!!

Besides, Mike is now embarrassed that you're his dad!!
Hey, give the guy a break will you? There are providers who come highly recommended by members only to end up ripping off another member. Depends on what's going on in their lives at the time. So it has nothing to do with whatever selection method he's using. There seems to be more dishonest providers than there are honest ones sorry to say.
Ldyplz is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 05:20 AM   #23
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Wait...what??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldyplz View Post
Hey, give the guy a break will you? There are providers who come highly recommended by members only to end up ripping off another member ...
Really? Highly recommended ladies turned rip-off?? I stand by my needs to improve "selection methods" advice - sounds like those who get ripped off by "highly recommended" ladies should do the same.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 09:36 AM   #24
mikesdad1089
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really? Highly recommended ladies turned rip-off?? I stand by my needs to improve "selection methods" advice - sounds like those who get ripped off by "highly recommended" ladies should do the same.
..SO SAYS DA DINGUS..............
Old 02-13-2020, 10:17 AM   #25
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Da Dingus has spoken!!

Never mind... go back to what you were doin'... can't wait to read about your next disaster!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:55 PM   #26
mikesdad1089
Valued Poster

Talking

Quote:
Never mind... go back to what you were doin'... can't wait to read about your next disaster!
.. And The DINGUS HAS SPOKEN...THE DINGUS IS STRONG WITH YOU EDDY...............

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Italian girl of Syracuse 315-640-8820

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women