Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #16
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I think your version is called pussywhipped. lol.
No, pussywhipped involves no money just two words, yes dear - lol
canuckvic is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:01 PM   #17
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckvic View Post
No, pussywhipped involves no money just two words, yes dear - lol

Or did you say three or four hundred. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #18
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

This question you posed really isn't all that stupifing, I've been asked the same thing a couple of times. The thing is, we are on the lookout for 1.police, 2.crazies and that can only be found by screenings. The providers have reviews to prove they are trust worthy and legit. Our part of the screening is in essence already taken care of.
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:32 AM   #19
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

^ agreed, plus while I know either sex can stalk, I hear more about men who stalk women then women who stalk men. While women can blackmail, I also think guys try to aggressively hold shit over a provider's head in order to get freebies or discounts-- which is extortion. I don't know why it is, but I think men grow more attached to one provider, than providers grow attached to just one client---so you having her info is likely a lot more dangerous than her having your info. Especially since you come off as kind of a twat requesting that info because why? You think you're too good for screening? Think she should take your word that you're safe, respectable, and not a nut job?

Or, if you had references and she doesn't take references-- well, there you go-- go find a provider who goes by references instead. I don't think you were actually wanting her real-world info (unless you're a creep.) I think you just wanted to turn the tables because you were irked at what giving her your info meant to you in terms of who held the power. And if that's the case, you've got issues you need to work out. Clients and Providers, at least the good ones, check each other out in the ways that they can, and both like the other to be as comfortable upon meeting as possible. Doing this sort of power-wrestling beforehand is not endearing. The only exception here are the guys who take one for the team-- I don't think that gives them a right to ask for real-world info, but then again, I don't get taking that big of a risk unless it's an adrenaline rush when you really find that diamond who just got in the game and hasn't been reviewed yet.

I work by references (which are kind of like reviews.) only VERY rarely will I work with real-world info and that's honestly because I feel like multiple references will tell me more beforehand, whereas real-world info is only like insurance after-the fact-- if you rape/beat/kill me, then my assistant or my friends in the business will know who to point fingers at. I also have an ex in the force who thinks that this business should be so far down the fucking list of priorities as to be off of it, and so I know that should something happen to me, it's not going to be an issue of "oh, the cops don't care what happen to her because she was a provider." See how we have to think? We have to be prepared for the worst, automatically. Doesn't mean we're going to be super paranoid and jumpy-- most of us love this part of our lives for various reasons, but there is always still that possibility, and don't think we women don't share the stories of shit that's gone down WRONG. My point is, her having your real-world info is not really a big preventative in my book. That's why P411 is great. I know SOMEONE has that info, and most of the time the guys give me their info anyway just because, but I can see who you've seen, when you've seen them, and get some info-- though, once again, not foolproof.

Throwing a little temper tantrum because a female told you to not let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya because she didn't want to tell you personal details that are not the norm in the hobby (and for good reason) isn't all that charming. I don't know who the chick is who pissed you off, but you're the one who looks bad here, not her.

Reconsider what you were trying to get out of that exchange with her, and maybe take a good look at how you hobby, because you need to make some adjustments.
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:59 AM   #20
Becca Blossoms
Account Disabled

User ID: 24399
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedaddy View Post
Why is it that a provider want so much personal information on the hobbies for screening but when the hobbies ask for the same information to screen the provider the hobbies is wrong or the bad guy for asking, if you want to screen me that's fine do it what you got to hide What's wrong with me screening you? Aren't we both taking the same risk here?
I was called a MF for asking for the same information to that the provider gwensetx was asking me for

Doing things this way has kept me safe, my clients happy and both of us out of trouble. If you don't like it, find a girl that isn't as concerned for her or your safety.
Becca Blossoms is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:21 AM   #21
onedaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
All you need to know is all on my website and every bit is true, so that's how you'd screen me. I have nothing to hide.
So the name on your website is the name on your id or your going to give mm two hobbies I can contact names and phone numbers and your home and work number
onedaddy is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:37 AM   #22
onedaddy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBeth View Post
^ agreed, plus while I know either sex can stalk, I hear more about men who stalk women then women who stalk men. While women can blackmail, I also think guys try to aggressively hold shit over a provider's head in order to get freebies or discounts-- which is extortion. I don't know why it is, but I think men grow more attached to one provider, than providers grow attached to just one client---so you having her info is likely a lot more dangerous than her having your info. Especially since you come off as kind of a twat requesting that info because why? You think you're too good for screening? Think she should take your word that you're safe, respectable, and not a nut job?

Or, if you had references and she doesn't take references-- well, there you go-- go find a provider who goes by references instead. I don't think you were actually wanting her real-world info (unless you're a creep.) I think you just wanted to turn the tables because you were irked at what giving her your info meant to you in terms of who held the power. And if that's the case, you've got issues you need to work out. Clients and Providers, at least the good ones, check each other out in the ways that they can, and both like the other to be as comfortable upon meeting as possible. Doing this sort of power-wrestling beforehand is not endearing. The only exception here are the guys who take one for the team-- I don't think that gives them a right to ask for real-world info, but then again, I don't get taking that big of a risk unless it's an adrenaline rush when you really find that diamond who just got in the game and hasn't been reviewed yet.

I work by references (which are kind of like reviews.) only VERY rarely will I work with real-world info and that's honestly because I feel like multiple references will tell me more beforehand, whereas real-world info is only like insurance after-the fact-- if you rape/beat/kill me, then my assistant or my friends in the business will know who to point fingers at. I also have an ex in the force who thinks that this business should be so far
down the fucking list of priorities as to be off of it, and so I know that should something happen to me, it's not going to be an issue of "oh, the cops don't care what happen to her because she was a provider." See how we have to think? We have to be prepared for the worst, automatically. Doesn't mean we're going to be super paranoid and jumpy-- most of us love this part of our lives for various reasons, but there is always still that possibility, and don't think we women don't share the stories of shit that's gone down WRONG. My point is, her having your real-world info is not really a big preventative in my book. That's why P411 is great. I know SOMEONE has that info, and most of the time the guys give me their info anyway just because, but I can see who you've seen, when you've seen them, and get some info-- though, once again, not foolproof.

Throwing a little temper tantrum because a female told you to not let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya because she didn't want to tell you personal details that are not the norm in the hobby (and for good reason) isn't all that charming. I don't know who the chick is who pissed you off, but you're the one who looks bad here, not her.

Reconsider what you were trying to get out of that exchange with her, and maybe take a good look at how you hobby, because you need to make some adjustments.
No your wrong more men of power and money have gone to jail because a provider had their name and number written down. When they got caught respected providers of told men they don't keep records but yes they did
men who trusted and got got put in jail because a provider lied keep his information,saw the wrong person. Next thing they know cops at door and they don't even know the name of the lady going to jail for seeing much less loosing their jobs and if they have a family
your wrong history said I have the same rights to your information as you do mine
Old 02-15-2012, 04:54 AM   #23
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Onedaddy if you do not like to be screened just stay with the AMPs and bp girls. Either you work with the lady on screening or you move on.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:56 AM   #24
onedaddy
Valued Poster

And for the record im not pissed off at anyone hell my money in my wallet. I didn't get robbed by a providers pimp or a provider taking the money and running as I read about these thing happen to hobbieest. Point is you want my information then you should be willing to give your information hell more provider blackmail hobbies. History speaks for its self
may men see the provider we don't keep recored
but most of y'all have stated y'all do keep recored names numbers time dates so where the one taking the biggest risk not yall
Old 02-15-2012, 05:51 AM   #25
onedaddy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Just like Canuck said....Because they have the pussy - they make the rules!! Or didn't you notice......
Your right they have the pussy we have the money but guess what theirs more pussy out their then their is money who makes the rules
Old 02-15-2012, 06:17 AM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

When I read your initial post I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you were new at this. Several folks came on and tried to nicely explain things to you. However these last few posts make it clear
--You are not interested in listening
--You want to create a world where you get to set all the rules.

Good luck. It ain't gonna happen.

Quote:
So the name on your website is the name on your id or your going to give mm two hobbies I can contact names and phone numbers and your home and work number
I have never given a lady my real information before meeting her. I give her other ladies as references with their business contact information. Not my work information.

You too have a web site pressence and profile just like she does. It's onedaddy on Eccie. You can write her from here, or she can write to you here. You can contact her "references", the other guys who have reviewed her.

Quote:
No your wrong more men of power and money have gone to jail because a provider had their name and number written down. When they got caught respected providers of told men they don't keep records but yes they did
men who trusted and got got put in jail because a provider lied keep his information,saw the wrong person. Next thing they know cops at door and they don't even know the name of the lady going to jail for seeing much less loosing their jobs and if they have a family
What did you smoke before writing this? Have you done ANY research about how many of the women get busted and prosecuted vs the number of men? This by itself says you have no desire for truth, you just make up illusionary data to justify your ideas.

your wrong history said I have the same rights to your information as you do mine
You are accidentally almost correct here. You do have the same "right" to her information as she does to yours: NONE! This is not about "rights" it is about both sides feeling safe. As others have said, but you refuse to hear, YOU can read multiple "references" in her reviews. What does she know about you? That some fake name called onedaddy says he's safe? A woman is supposed to trust her life in a room with you because you say you're not a sick psycho?

Quote:
And for the record im not pissed off at anyone hell my money in my wallet. I didn't get robbed by a providers pimp or a provider taking the money and running as I read about these thing happen to hobbieest. Point is you want my information then you should be willing to give your information hell more provider blackmail hobbies. History speaks for its self
may men see the provider we don't keep recored
but most of y'all have stated y'all do keep recored names numbers time dates so where the one taking the biggest risk not yall
I try to be polite on her, but you have made that more and more difficult with each post you make. This is either stupidity or BS or some of both. With your view of the world you can either keep your money in your wallet or you can see ladies who do not screen. That will increade your risk tenfold, but you can feel comfortable that it's "fair".
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:08 AM   #27
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

A hobbyist that diggs for my personal information/wants to screen hooker activities with personal information = creepy.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:20 AM   #28
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's what reviews are for, I see your reviews () are from BP girls, I suspect you are trying to see an eccie girl, whom most require 2 ref's. If you don't like the rules by girls here just go back there, problem solved

You have certainly put the odds against you here by what you posted, not to mention your attitude.
Good Luck!

+1 Z !!!

posting this.......................... ......

Its a sham when a provider wants personal information to screen a hobbies but when the hobbies ask for the same information to screen a provider all of the sudden you become a motherfucker and a few other choice words
What fair is fair if you want to screen me then be willing to be screened yourself what do you have to hide we both are taking risk here
it don't pay to be nice to some people.like (I removed provider's name)

.............................. .............................. ...........................

not cool at all. No one will probably be willing to touch you with a 10' pole now IMO

p
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:24 AM   #29
tonray
Gaining Momentum

Wow. Some guys are quite opinionated when it comes to their convenience vs a lady's safety. There are numerous ways to be screened, none of which have ever caused me any harm (at least not that I am aware of).

Just Wow.
tonray is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:41 AM   #30
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
But why would you want to know her real name and home number, you are just fucking her- not marrying her.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women