Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60286
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41352
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35754
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #16
Joe Schmo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Rio is fine, has a lot of talent, but the prices aren't as competitive as some of these other locations.
Joe Schmo is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:08 PM   #17
hotelal
Valued Poster

As a 20+ times to Rio I can tell you it's VERY expensive to go to Rio! $1,200 airfare, $75-$100 a night for an apartment. The termas have really jacked up the rates, Centaurus is now 450r about $250us.. 4x4 is the least expensive about 250r about $150us. At those prices I can just play here!!
Also with help Disco closing.. not much "big cat diary" to be had. The balcony bar is a real shit hole.
I love Costa Rica, about $40 at Zona Blue and New Fantasy and Relax. Blue Marlin and Key Largo $60-80.
Bunda in Rio is way too expensive for this vato.
I am looking into Buenos Aires, at least the dollar is still strong!
hotelal is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:18 PM   #18
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Guatemala
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:17 PM   #19
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Most of those places aren't wheelchair friendly!
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:59 AM   #20
seanes
Premium Access

Encounters: 33
Default Campo Alegre, Curacao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
I highly recommend Campo Alegre in Curacao, part of the Netherlands Antilles (Aruba, Bonair, Curacao), where prostitution is legal .

It's a totatlly enclosed village on the outskirts of Willemstad. The compound has bars, shops and row after row of pastel colored cottages that the ladies rent for incalls. The walkways are cobbelstone , the anuual average tempurature is 72 and security is not an issue.

The women from all over South and Central America apply for a 90 work visa to work at Campo Alegre. To be accepted, they have to pass a health screening and are rescreened every 30 days. At the end of the 90 days, they have to return home and a new batch of women come in. Most of the women are between 18 and 28 years old.

It's almost surreal. You can sit in a bar and watch the floor show and wait for someone to approach you or you can walk through the villiage and pick out whoever looks good to you out of the literally hundreds of young women.

Just so you know ... Tuesday is Ladies night... ladies are welcome to use the services of Campo Alegre also.
Website has put it on my vacation list: http://www.campocuracao.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20
seanes is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #21
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Back in the day when the exchange rate was 3.05 to 1.00 Rio was the place to go. It was like Monolopy money. Everything was cheap and fun. Apartments right on the beach were only $50 a night. Now the exchange rate is 1.65 to 1.70 and economy has heated up in Brazil and brought inflation and the prices are up. The girls still as hot as much fun as ever but the prices have made everything way too expensive compared to other locations.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #22
Baseplate
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Dubai UAE has to be at the top of my list and I hobby around the world. The range of providers are from every continent and country on the planet including the highly prized local middle eastern women who are one of the rarest of fine delicacies. An exclusive trophy to be remembered forever. Also most of the cities in Western Europe, Paris, London, Frankfurt all offer exceptional hobby activities.

Although the thread started off with non-Asian it has excluded some of the best hobbing outside the US. Many of the Asian countries have a very diverse selection of providers especially from the former soviet block countries and South America. Some of the best Colombian girls I have danced with were in Singapore and Hong Kong. Also can't beat the value, because the supply is so high your funds go a long way. I would include Asia as a destination even if you aren't looking for Asian providers. And of course the Asian providers there...are...well...lets say you haven't lived until you have partied with those ladies.
Baseplate is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:44 AM   #23
BDSaint
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I've been to Costa Rica and Barranquilla/Cartagena Colombia...

Costa Rica has become a gentrified sex vacation...ie- too many older white dudes from the states and Canada for too long have been allowing the girls the upsale and therefore all of 'em damn near want 100 if she is good looking.

lots of fun to be had for sure...lots of gorgeous sexy girls there from CR, DR and Colombia...but its really a fuck factory for the better looking ones.

Colombia- did not go as a "sex vacation" but did manage to find the highlights as to where the local whorehouses were. never seen anything like it...smoking smoking hottie in there. all night might MIGHT cost you 100...all night and all you can eat! also colombia was very easy to meet girls in the clubs and on the streets to fuck for the price of a beer and maybe a hotdog.

i'm dying to go back to Colombia...

if you have got the sand- I say goto colombia

ps- I had Punta Cana on my list and will make it there at some point- however, It'll be the same gentrified whores they got in CR...
BDSaint is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:04 AM   #24
Dad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Google international sex guide.
Dad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women