Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60260
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2018, 09:33 PM   #16
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

+1 on IOP.
It's nice to feel wanted and appreciated once in awhile.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 03:38 AM   #17
mag7315
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

When I started in the hobby, I thought IOP would be unimportant to me. I was wrong.
mag7315 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:29 AM   #18
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
Ding ding ding. We have a winner! Yes exactly!!!
Just enjoy a good fuck or fuck the best you can and don’t make it something it’s not.
Who doesn't enjoy just a good fuck
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:31 AM   #19
TristanThick
Valued Poster

Word, mag, I can’t do the robotic stuff. I need interest, acted or genuine. If it happens, it’s real.
TristanThick is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:46 AM   #20
YourHonor
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
Maybe it’s just me but the more “encounters” I have over the years the less I want the illusion of passion, or kissing etc. Anyone else like this?

Of course I still like passion and foreplay but it seems like I would rather get busy right way and have instant gratification after years and years of trying to figure women out. Lol. Thank God for this hobby
I agree to an extent.

For me personally, if I want anything other than good fun in the bedroom, I look to or get a girlfriend. I'm not into LFK or DFK with anyone other than someone I'm some kind of exclusive with.

However, I wouldn't want to see a provider and she is a dead fish or just a warm body to masturbate with, so I guess I'm somewhere in the middle.
YourHonor is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:53 AM   #21
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourHonor View Post

However, I wouldn't want to see a provider and she is a dead fish or just a warm body to masturbate with, so I guess I'm somewhere in the middle.
I’m similar to you on this. While I prefer real passion as opposed to the illusion, if get with a girl and she’s a dead fish or clearly not interested or as others above me stated, won’t hardly let you touch her, then I don’t enjoy the session myself. It’s one of the reasons I went to sugar babies instead of providers.

I have a “thing” whatever you want to call it, that makes it where I can’t or won’t cum, if my partner is not enjoying sex. I met up with one massage therapist that when we decided to go beyond a massage, I started to lick her and work on her, she warned me it took her a long time to cum, but she relaxed, I worked on her clit with my tongue for probably 30 minutes before she finally got hers. Once she got hers, I was able to let go and get mine. Some providers either can’t cum or dont’ want to cum (I had one tell me she refuses to cum on the first encounter with a client - needless to say, I didn’t cum either on that visit and that was the only time I saw her).

Passion (real or a very good fake) is critical to a session with me. Especially if you want a repeat customer.
Massagejunkyie69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:24 AM   #22
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am to the age where "faking it" is too much work. Lol..I would much rather just enjoy it all!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:34 AM   #23
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default totally agree

but hey don't want dfk or any of the mushy stuff I go with it . .. but a good kisser to me is a good lick'er at the Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I am to the age where "faking it" is too much work. Lol..I would much rather just enjoy it all!!
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:38 AM   #24
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol true

I am a naturally multi orgasmic kinda lady. I even can have "mind" orgasms!

Hell bite my left nipple and you will see just what raw passion is!!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:07 AM   #25
Ipthirteen1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag7315 View Post
When I started in the hobby, I thought IOP would be unimportant to me. I was wrong.

Yep. This was exactly where I was when I started. My very first encounter was with a more mature lady who was very into kissing. It actually surprised me, after all the mainstream notion of the hobby, "no kissing" and all that. It didn't take me long before I really began to value IOP. Sometimes when I realize it's fake it does take me out of it. Such as, when I thought we were both enjoying a good 69, she was moaning and twitching, then suddenly tells me in a very matter of fact tone, "No fingers. I don't want them in there." When she goes right back to what I then knew to be fake passion, I was already thinking about busting my nut quickly and getting out of there.
Ipthirteen1701 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 12:15 PM   #26
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

This is my hobby too. I'm not gonna fake anything. Some gents don't care if we get ours and that's ok. Their time, their hobby, their money. My repeat clients are amazingly attentative and I truly appreciate the guys who want us BOTH to have fun. Faking is WAY too much work. No thank you.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 12:23 PM   #27
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

IOP the only way to go , even if its fake makes me hott
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 12:37 PM   #28
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
IOP the only way to go , even if its fake makes me hott
yes, it is funny how that works.. sex is so primitive that even when you know 100% that she is faking, the visceral part of you dismisses it, and overrides the intellect.. that is while you are with a woman.

if you are by yourself, the old saying that 90% of sex is between the ears kicks in.. the imagination can make up for a lot.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 12:47 PM   #29
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yup let me at least think you want it and I'm good ( therein is the issue w/ SO s they don't even fake it )
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 02:46 PM   #30
Guest121018
Account Disabled

Encounters: 98

I haven't experienced many with zero IOP. When I have it's not nearly as good. I'm pretty sure there's been times when a girl has told me she's going to cum and it seemed pretty quick as if she just wants me to cum. Not me, I just say I hope you have another one in you. Lol. If it's MSOG I might just release it and go again.
Guest121018 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women