Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #16
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Romney had nothing to do with the woman's death. Obama should be ashamed.

Demagoguery of the worst sort. Why would ANYONE vote for that man?

Quote:
Obama jumps all over Romney for closing the plant and killing that guys wife.

Obama is a lying hypocrite. I have no idea why anyone would vote for him.
Quote:
Who's ad is it, then? If not supporting Obama, who are they supporting? Roseanne Barr?
What does a 3rd party ad from an organization that supports Obama have to do with any of your comments in this thread?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:25 PM   #17
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Obama always says one thing and does another. Same shit different day.

If any other president had the money to spend that this joker did, just imagine how well our economy would be rocking and rolling. Obama adds 5+ trillion to national debt....and resorts to mud slinging politics to try and stay in office.

The hardcore liberals will support him even if it means following him over a cliff. However, our only hope as a country is that the independents make a wise choice in November (Since they are the only ones who really decide the election).
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by disilene View Post
Obama always says one thing and does another. Same shit different day.

If any other president had the money to spend that this joker did, just imagine how well our economy would be rocking and rolling. Obama adds 5+ trillion to national debt....and resorts to mud slinging politics to try and stay in office.

The hardcore liberals will support him even if it means following him over a cliff. However, our only hope as a country is that the independents make a wise choice in November (Since they are the only ones who really decide the election).

you are aware Romney fully intends to raise taxes on 95% of the tax paying population arent you? You are aware Romneys economic plan adds 25% to Obamas debt picture arent you

be wise, vote for Romney

then you can bitch 95% MORE of the time, and in the interim, be 25% further in debt

win win
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #19
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

So which is it BJ7, are you for raising taxes or against raising taxes?
Are you for Democrats raising taxes and against Republicans raising taxes/
Are you for adding debt or against adding debt or is it a matter of who adds the debt?

Do you have a copy of Romney's economic plan that came from him that you could share with us?
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:33 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
So which is it BJ7, are you for raising taxes or against raising taxes?
Are you for Democrats raising taxes and against Republicans raising taxes/
Are you for adding debt or against adding debt or is it a matter of who adds the debt?

Do you have a copy of Romney's economic plan that came from him that you could share with us?
article released (Feb) during the GOP nomination debates

According to a new analysis from the non-partisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, none of them would. At least not through the next decade. In fact, compared to what the fiscal watchdog calls a realistic budget baseline (that is, if the government continues on the track it’s on today) all of the GOP candidates, save for Ron Paul, would make matters worse.
Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich would make things far, far worse. Mitt Romney’s tax and spending plan wouldn’t bend the debt curve very much one way or the other. But, according to CRFB, if he doesn’t find a way to pay for his latest plan to cut tax rates by 20 percent Romney would significantly increase deficits and the debt as well.
Except for Paul, each of the candidates has the same problem. They have enthusiastically promised to cut taxes in very specific ways—sometimes by vast amounts. But when it comes to offsetting spending reductions or cuts in tax breaks, they mostly offer little more than platitudes.
A few numbers: The group figures that if government policy stays on track, the national debt would grow from 78 percent of Gross Domestic Product today to 85 percent in 2021. Paul would pare that to about 76 percent

note: the group mentioned is led by the former director of the congresional budget office

A few numbers: The group figures that if government policy stays on track, the national debt would grow from 78 percent of Gross Domestic Product today to 85 percent in 2021. Paul would pare that to about 76 percent.
With Romney, the debt would change little from the CRFB baseline but only if he finds tax hikes to offset those 20 percent rate cuts. He has not said what those revenue increases would be, and without them, he’d add about $2.6 trillion to the debt and drive it to about 96 percent of GDP. Santorum would increase the debt by $4.5 trillion to 104 percent of GDP. Gingrich would add $7 trillion to the debt and drive it to 114 percent of GDP.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:36 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Obama is a lying hypocrite. I have no idea why anyone would vote for him.
Because he is their lying hypocrite..pretty simple really.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:35 AM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

A third party who used to work in Obama's White House. See the connection now doove?

http://www.rollcall.com/news/Bill-Bu...-205190-1.html
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:10 AM   #23
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
A third party who used to work in Obama's White House. See the connection now doove?

http://www.rollcall.com/news/Bill-Bu...-205190-1.html
As someone pointed out, it's no more an Obama ad than the swift boat ads were George Bush ads. That's just a fact you can't dispute. But being a COGbot, i'm sure you'll still try.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:43 AM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Even Wolf Blitzer and CNN think this ad is bullshit.

Turns out this lady was diagnosed with cancer FIVE YEARS after the company was sold, and his wife had her own insurance through her job after that.

If Obama is a lock on re-election, why does he need to lie like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMkmx...ature=youtu.be
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:33 AM   #25
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Obies allies aka super pac ... tantamount to the Swift Boaters running ads against Lurch

Exactly.. I don't see why you repubs get your panties in a wad when Mitt and his Super Pac buddies are running ads that have outright lies and distortion. Is Mitt going to renounce all those ads?

I mean you can't expect your nominee for President to be running nasty attack ads that lie and mislead the public and not get socked in the face by the constituents who are running ads for Obama.

A tit for a tat? right? Romney straps dog to roof of vehicle.. then its Obama eats dog. Romney and others trying to take away the 3 early vote days in another state, and suddenly its Obama wants to take away those 3 days from the Veterans..

This is like watching a damned ping pong match.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:51 AM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Which ads has Romney or his PACs aired that were lies? I'm not saying he hasn't, I just haven't seen them. I rarely watch TV, and don't live in a battleground state.

I don't think either side needs to lie. There's enough truth out there to sink both of them.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:11 AM   #27
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I don't think either side needs to lie. There's enough truth out there to sink both of them.
That is exactly what surprises me. Why lie when the truth is good enough.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:39 AM   #28
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensia View Post
Exactly.. I don't see why you repubs get your panties in a wad when Mitt and his Super Pac buddies are running ads that have outright lies and distortion. Is Mitt going to renounce all those ads?

I mean you can't expect your nominee for President to be running nasty attack ads that lie and mislead the public and not get socked in the face by the constituents who are running ads for Obama.

A tit for a tat? right? Romney straps dog to roof of vehicle.. then its Obama eats dog. Romney and others trying to take away the 3 early vote days in another state, and suddenly its Obama wants to take away those 3 days from the Veterans..

This is like watching a damned ping pong match.
Quote:
Which ads has Romney or his PACs aired that were lies? I'm not saying he hasn't, I just haven't seen them. I rarely watch TV, and don't live in a battleground state.

I'd like to see links to these ads as well.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:49 AM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I'd like to see links to these ads as well.

Mitt Romney's presidential campaign has displayed a special level of shamelessness in its ads and attacks since its very first one, when it ran a clip of Barack Obama saying "if we keep talking about the economy, we're going to lose"—a clip from 2008 when Obama was quoting an aide to then GOP nominee Sen. John McCain. (Fox edited the tape )

His campaign has also taken other Obama quotes out of context ("you didn't build that" and "it worked") to portray the president as having said things he flatly didn't say.

More recently they accused the Obama campaign of trying to curtail the voting rights of members of the military (a thoroughly debunked accusation—USA Today, for example, called it "a falsehood").
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:50 AM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

No ads, eh, CBJ7? Didn't think so.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women