Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35917
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2013, 04:48 AM   #16
Theforbiddenfruit
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 199020
My ECCIE Reviews

Trinity, go see Raa guu or whatever his name is that suggested u see him. He takes great care of you, lots of fun and respectful.
Theforbiddenfruit is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:55 AM   #17
Theforbiddenfruit
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 199020
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Ginger Doll;1054110695]Ramen will make your wait go by that much faster... Ijs!

Just teasing. :

It's not that he's got expensive taste. Its just maybe he had a filet mignon just hours before he had queso with the stinch of smoke all over his dick.
Theforbiddenfruit is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:10 AM   #18
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theforbiddenfruit View Post
Trinity, go see Raa guu or whatever his name is that suggested u see him. He takes great care of you, lots of fun and respectful.
thank you for the suggestion and input. I will make it a point to get down that way soon
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:33 AM   #19
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theforbiddenfruit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Ramen will make your wait go by that much faster... Ijs!

Just teasing.
It's not that he's got expensive taste. Its just maybe he had a filet mignon just hours before he had queso with the stinch of smoke all over his dick.
Funny, I didn't smell the steak...but I did smell the stench of alcohol.

Hmmm... Now who do we know that's been hitting the juice just a little bit too hard these days?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:33 AM   #20
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

To the OP, i'm sorry that you had to experience this. Whenever I do hobby i'm always very mindful of the time, I know that i'm more of a clock watcher than the providers are. I've stopped right in the middle of things on several occasions when my time was up, and would only continue if my partner wanted me to. Dates can sometimes be hard to come by for me, so i'm always very aware of the details of a session, and the time is one of them.
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:16 PM   #21
professoreccie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 192
Default My 0.02

First off notice the title of my post please and give me a second to get out of my janitor uniform.

Trinity, I hope my review did not create an environment where guys thought that this type of action was ok and if it did I apologize.
I hate to read about something like this happening to you or any provider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
Completely agree with you, TK. Clockwatching really isn't my thing, and I've been taken advantage of more times than I care to admit.
I could easily see this happening to you also Brittany due to your fun care free nature. I hope that Tuck will make this right (http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054127336&post count=26) and please let us know if he does. Now back to my janitor duties.

professoreccie is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:37 PM   #22
Roland45
Registered Member

Ok, I have to add my .02 cents to the Prof. and say that what TK experienced was reprehensible and the post made by Tuck was unforgivable. I had hoped when I read it that is was some inside joke that I was unaware of but as the posts that followed proved, that was not the case.

Trinity, I also add my apologies to the other voiced here and in the other thread. You have every right to change your practices to protect yourself. I am new to this hobby but I would still never think that it is ok to run over the time allotted unless some arrangement was made beforehand. My time is important as well as yours and that of anybody else. I would not expect anyone I did business with, in whatever form it may take, to provide services or product for free unless it was by mutual consent and free of pressure.

I hope that your weekend is great and that at some point my job will free up enough time to allow me to me some of you wonderful ladies elsewhere than here. Unlit then be safe and have a good night.
Roland45 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #23
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Trinity!!! FIRST LADY!!!! you are a clock watcher!!". LMAO!!
cluefinder is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:46 PM   #24
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluefinder View Post
Trinity!!! FIRST LADY!!!! you are a clock watcher!!". LMAO!!
If you are referring to the night's when I drive an hour or more to an appointment, spend an hour and still have to drive an hour or so home to get enough sleep to make sure I am rested enough to wake my little ones up for school on time. Then your right however that is made known before I make the drive on a week night.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #25
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Baby you know I love you. I didn't realize what was going on before I spoke/wrote. It was a joke with bad taste. My apologizes!! You know I don't have a mean bone in my body.
cluefinder is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:12 PM   #26
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Trinity, you should charge for your travel time. I charge 1/2 my hourly rate for travel time, round trip.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #27
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

She charges. But when she told me where she came from I gave her a tip cause alot of providers from her area won't make the trip.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:31 PM   #28
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluefinder View Post
Baby you know I love you. I didn't realize what was going on before I spoke/wrote. It was a joke with bad taste. My apologizes!! You know I don't have a mean bone in my body.
Yes I know that babe and I enjoy our time together. But giving the circumstances, comments like those can be taken the wrong way by others. Which is why I responded the way I did. This is my career and I won't allow it to be ruined by thoughtless comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Trinity, you should charge for your travel time. I charge 1/2 my hourly rate for travel time, round trip.
I have been Ginger but maybe I should rethink the travel rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
She charges. But when she told me where she came from I gave her a tip cause alot of providers from her area won't make the trip.
Yes and you don't know how much I appreciated the extra tip that was given. Thank you so much.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women