Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
test
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2010, 06:35 PM   #16
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmsouth View Post
I'm not sure how much time Sean Peyton has left on his contract, but Jerry Jones will be looking for a new coach real soon and money will be no object with him.
Big C, I agree , more teams fall apart after they lose some quality coaches after a great season.
No way will Payton ever land in Big D because:

1: I seriously doubt the Ain'ts are gonna let go of the most successful coach in their history anytime soon.....Whether they do manage to get another SB win or not, I think barring injuries this team should be a perennial playoff team for at least the next decade.....Having said that though, the one thing that can kill a team after injuries and losing coaches is free agency.....Had it not been for free agency DA BOYZ of the '90s could have won 5 or 6 SBs.....As it turned out, the constant loss of players and coaches and they were limited to having only 3 SB championships in that decade.....

2: I seriously doubt that Sean Payton will want to leave the paradise he's in to go back to the situation that he'd be in with a return to Big D.....Benson has pretty much adopted the persona of the Rooney family (the owner of the Steelers) and has said he'll spend the money and stay the hell out of the coach's way.....Why would any coach want to leave that???.....

3: And finally, Jones wouldn't pursue him because that would be akin to admitting that he made a mistake letting him go in the first place.....And if anyone knows Jerry Jones he does not like to admit that he fucked up (even though no one can fire him when he fucks up big time like he's done on many occasions).....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Bone View Post
What if the Chargers hadn't had Brees in at the end of a game when the outcome wasn't in question and he hadn't torn his shoulder up.
Hindsight is always 20/20 but the thing that I find funny is that when they decided to let Brees go he had just started becoming Drew Brees and if I'm correct, he was coming off leading the Chargers to back to back AFC West titles.....That's the other reason that I found it strange that the only team that was even willing to give Brees a shot was the Ain'ts.....I'll bet the Raiders, the Lions, the Buccaneers, the Browns, and a few other teams I can't think of right now have all got to be kicking themselves in the ass.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodilly View Post
The Chargers do have a top notch QB.
This is how the fans will start looking at it though.

They had Brees. They traded Ely for Rivers and they passed on Big Ben.
As good as Rivers and he is good and younger than Brees they are gonna wonder when the guy they kept over all the others will get his Superbowl!!!
I'm gonna hafta object to this statement about them having a top notch QB for the same reason that people always want to balk about Romo.....I'll go ahead and say that they've got a good QB, but unless and until such time as he actually wins something, then that's about as far as I'll go.....But I do hafta concur with your last paragraph in its entirety.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:35 PM   #17
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

All i know is the saints woooooon.. and when my ex went to newman and my children are graced to have their daddys mezssy shirt,THE SAINTS RoCK>>>NOMADDA HOW IT HAPPENED...slow up boys ..are you in the REAL betting arena???? VIVA LA SAINTS !!!!
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:52 PM   #18
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

annie,

your smilie dragon ate your post.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote