Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 12-25-2011, 06:55 PM   #16
Tulsa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I understand the "warmth of the ranch" from a provider and newbie perspective. Perhaps for a previously abused girl having sanctioned sex in the house brings back warm fuxzzzies. I've watched the stuff on cable and rather think it is not unlike a second hand wornout fantasy. One that would lead to a wtf memory when you run the numbers...gfe + tips, mileage and up-sell must be a horror story ready for paper.
Tulsa is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:56 PM   #17
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I have no idea why a guy would go to a brothel and pay the jacked up prices. Indies rule

There's a whole group of guys where I live that get together for their yearly party. They call themselves the cyberwhoremongers...and they are all patrons of primarily brothels. Their reasoning is that they know it's always safe and legal and there's no chance of getting busted, plus they pay a certain fixed rate and have their ATFs at brothels that don't charge them exorbitant rates. I think they like the atomosphere of sitting down and chatting up various ladies and relaxing at the bar, so they can see the ladies 'in the flesh' so to speak without having to rely on an internet ad photograph.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:50 PM   #18
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I have no idea why a guy would go to a brothel and pay the jacked up prices. Indies rule
Exactly!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:33 PM   #19
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Exactly!!

I would certainly never go back to one.Working there made good money but...as always being independent, that's what I love.
Old 12-26-2011, 03:34 AM   #20
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
I would certainly never go back to one.Working there made good money but...as always being independent, that's what I love.
Money isn't everything!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:56 AM   #21
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
If we're ever in the same city at the same time, I'll support your independence.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:55 AM   #22
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Money isn't everything!

No, especially since I got beaten up by two pimped-out girls, and the brothel owners did nothing about it.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:12 AM   #23
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
No, especially since I got beaten up by two pimped-out girls, and the brothel owners did nothing about it.
Indy Baby! It's the way to go! You do all the work and you get all the credit! Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!
Old 12-26-2011, 09:42 AM   #24
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

There are a lot of ladies here that can suggest a lot of ideas. Being the best provider well that is in the mind only, good thought though. Every guy has their own idea of the best. I will tell you always treat them well, be true to yourself of what you are comfortable with, you will be the best you can be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanna_bell69 View Post
my question is guys did u have a good experience ??

girls did u have a good experience

my goal is to eventually become the best provider i can possibly be and was wondering if taking a stint @ the branch would it assist in getting me there
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:16 AM   #25
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Money isn't everything!
It's not?! Goddammit!
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:45 AM   #26
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
There are a lot of ladies here that can suggest a lot of ideas. Being the best provider well that is in the mind only, good thought though. Every guy has their own idea of the best. I will tell you always treat them well, be true to yourself of what you are comfortable with, you will be the best you can be.

+1000
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:35 AM   #27
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
It's not?! Goddammit!
No.... IT'S THE ONLY THING!
Old 12-26-2011, 11:37 AM   #28
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
Were you in the Girl Scotts? LOL
Old 12-26-2011, 12:43 PM   #29
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

I was a brownie But I do believe in doing your best, and that will always be the best.

Quote:
Were you in the Girl Scotts? LOL
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 01:14 PM   #30
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

I was driving to Boise Id from Az back in 1993. I stopped in Elko(I think it was Elko) looking for a hotel and to get some gas. As I was filling up my tank a hot young early 20's chick asked me if I was looking for the brothels. I told her no of course and asked if she worked there. She told me no but she had been in them. We chatted for about 5 to 10 minutes and she told me how to get there. At the time I thought it was weird how open people talked about the brothels.

I did stop at all 3 brothels and here's my thoughts.

1. The building was run down on all 3 of the brothels both inside and outside.
2. The quality of the girls was very limited. I didn't see any chicks that were off the charts hot. Most were between 5 to7.
3. The cost seemed really high to me. Keep in mind at that time I was around 24 years old. And I thought a lot of things were priced high especially pussy which I was used to getting for free.

Somethings I liked about it.
Totally Legal. Which meant I was completely at ease.
1. Very casual atmosphere. It was very laid back. I could hang out and drink a beer. While the chick tries to close the deal on me. Also the pressure did go up when I was leaving without making a purchase.
It didn't seem like to me there was very many dudes in the joint. Although I have no way of knowing. They could have been banging the really hot chicks. I did up seeing who I thought was the hottest chick in the place. She was really nice and smiled a lot. I only paid for cowgirl so that's all I got. And It seemed it took longer to dressed than the session lasted.
simpleton is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women