Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2011, 01:21 AM   #16
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamieyoung View Post
It's just the graduating class of 2011
I'll be graduating this year, Whoo hoo! I might move somewhere else, but I'll probably still be a provider until.....well whenever I choose to stop. Only a fool would say what the future holds. I was joking with Sixx the other day... saying I'll probably be a provider till my titties hang to my knees, lol, and I'm proud to say I got a ways to go.

I've just got better at providing. I'm at an even more unconventional point in my life right now, and I like it! I vow to mostly do what I like, while still aiming for upward mobility.

Also, I'm sorry, but what's wrong with sleeping alone? Not everyone hates that. It's nice to be able to sleep without someone clinching on to you and snoring in your face (even with my dearest loves I was still an independent sleeper. I would have actually preferred to sleep in separate beds. It's just more comfortable to me.) It feels nice to be able to get up in the morning and get on with your day without having to cater to someoneelse's needs. I might not always feel like this but I'm enjoying my freedom right now.

On that note. I am going to sleep with my body all sprawled out all over my bed tonight.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:34 AM   #17
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxTraveller View Post
Interesting thread.... Those providers that sometimes I do wonder about (ok, worry about) are those who are really alone and who have few if any in their lives to talk to
On a second glance I understand where you are coming from. I have a provider friend who is now in a different state and has very little family. I worry about her sometimes too. I try to check up on her and go visit on my breaks. I have been the shoulder to cry on a couple of times. With here saying "what if I end up all alone?......." I'm sure we all feel this way from time to time but it usually passes with time. Last time I spoke with her I was glad to hear she was with the little family she has.

Thanks for your compassion TxTraveller. now back to sprawling.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:44 AM   #18
johnnieknox
BANNED

From bashing the retired girls to promote yourself to feeling sorry for alone providers. Strange
johnnieknox is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:47 AM   #19
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnieknox View Post
From bashing the retired girls to promote yourself to feeling sorry for alone providers. Strange
When did I bash the retired girls? Did I miss something?
Old 07-05-2011, 04:54 AM   #20
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
When did I bash the retired girls? Did I miss something?
Not everything is about you.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:29 AM   #21
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

WELL................. I have been in this business for eleven years have seen many write long good bye letters and tell everyone they are leaving the business.
For many reasons a new man a new real job they can not handle being called a hooker or a prostitute any more

However 3 out of five come back. Start up a new name or a new City or State.
They go recoup their mind and body and at the same time learn to live on funds that are not 200 to 500 a day.
And realizing while making the big money they did not have to get up early and drive in traffic or really budget there funds . When they do not get the gifts and the shopping they are use to or even the attention they are use too.
Then after they do not want to live with less when they are use to more. Or their man leaves them .
What ever the reason is they soon come up with the strength to handle that word hooker or prostitute that is written in a review or a thread. They are soon able to handle those words when they would much rather work one over nighter for a thousand than work 20 days or more in the real word and be away from their kids and loved ones a hunded times longer just for the same money.
Yep most come out of retirement if they were making money when they left. Seen it happen many time.

I my self never retired People thought I did however I just moved on to different States and jobs rested went back I will retire one day I am guessing I will not be able to give as good as a massage when I am eighty.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:10 AM   #22
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
Not everything is about you.
I never said or tried to act like everything is about me, but that statement was obviously directed towards me. So if it holds any merit then please let me know where I bashed a retired provider. I'd be more than happy to take it back as that was not my intention.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:26 AM   #23
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I'll be graduating this year, Whoo hoo! I might move somewhere else, but I'll probably still be a provider until.....well whenever I choose to stop. Only a fool would say what the future holds. I was joking with Sixx the other day... saying I'll probably be a provider till my titties hang to my knees, lol, and I'm proud to say I got a ways to go.

I've just got better at providing. I'm at an even more unconventional point in my life right now, and I like it! I vow to mostly do what I like, while still aiming for upward mobility.

Also, I'm sorry, but what's wrong with sleeping alone? Not everyone hates that. It's nice to be able to sleep without someone clinching on to you and snoring in your face (even with my dearest loves I was still an independent sleeper. I would have actually preferred to sleep in separate beds. It's just more comfortable to me.) It feels nice to be able to get up in the morning and get on with your day without having to cater to someoneelse's needs. I might not always feel like this but I'm enjoying my freedom right now.

On that note. I am going to sleep with my body all sprawled out all over my bed tonight.
Quote:
I never said or tried to act like everything is about me,
OK

Quote:
but that statement was obviously directed towards me.
Obviously. It wouldn't dare to be about direction the thread has gone or the general discussion on this particular event.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:36 AM   #24
Happy Diver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

It's an interesting topic. I've been hobbying now for over 25 years and it's rare to see any provider in the business longer than 10 years. I can think of only three. Many don't make it past 5. Financial is a lot of it. High end providers may make enough to retire after 10 years, esp. as they probably don't pay taxes. Others are taking care of kids and finally hook up with a permanent partner with enough money and the need for providing eliminates itself. Certainly there's a degree of psychological stress in meeting a new john no matter how carefully you screen it has to have a certain amount of stress. You never know who might be the ax murderer. The same is true for legitimate massage providers--a lot of them don't stay in it past 10 years. There's so many women now that will drop their pants for a fancy date, it's hard to draw the line between pro and amateur. Physical reasons? Don't know. But that could be true too. Never thought about. But if f***ing wears you out, there's a lot of worn out women out there.
Happy Diver is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #25
Baloney Pony
Valued Poster

Location: Undisclosed Location...where The Hobby is curiously absent
Encounters: 2
Default Eventually, everyone leaves The Hobby.

Howdy, Folks!

Remember - the only constant is change.
Baloney Pony is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:55 PM   #26
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
OK

Obviously. It wouldn't dare to be about direction the thread has gone or the general discussion on this particular event.
Now look who is bashing. You didn't make the comment so how are you the authority on what it meant.Why don't you just let johnnieknox answer? Plus, what you quoted while stating "its not all about you" was when I said "When did I bash the retired girls? Did I miss something?". Now it's my previous post.

WTH! He-he, Did you wake up at 4 am today and say: who am going to fuck with today? You sound like a sour-puss. Get off my ass dude. I can talk about myself If I want; as I rarely do (see my little 200 something post over there. I was giving my side of the what I think about retiring for myself. And since I was talking aaaaaaaall about myself, how would I be bashing other providers?

Love,
happy-lala-land-Jas!

P.S.
I'm sure none of those some 2000+ post are never, ever, ever all about you. You rude guys are going to learn to stop trying to pick on me. I already stated you are not going to run me off. So stop trying. I've got quite a bit of rapport with many members in the hobby and great members of the civi community so I'm not worried about 1 meanie.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:44 PM   #27
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 to that... I love your posts Jamie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamieyoung View Post
It's just the graduating class of 2011
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:55 AM   #28
Ready2Rock
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

I see no difference between the comings and goings of providers today and when I started in late 2002. Along the way, the only thing I've really hated to see is a lady forced into retirement because of an obsessed client. But regardless of the reason for departing, I wish them the best and move on. One of my favorite people here worked her way through college, paid off her mother's mortgage and bought a couple of rental properties with her earnings over a 10-year period. No surprise that she's retired, has a family and is doing extremely well today. She came in with a plan, kept her head straight, worked it, and got out. She got out on her own terms -- and that's what I like to see most.
Ready2Rock is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:15 AM   #29
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
I feel that providers are not being "run off" but simply the hobby is cleansing itself out. The provider shelf life is much shorter than a hobbyist. No one can argue that providing takes a physical and emotional toll that most cannot endure for too long. For every Kat there is a college cutie (who lasted maybe 6 months). Hobbyists can hobby much longer because the emotional effects are pale compared to providers.
You answered your own question. I'd substitute the word ' cleansing' with ' turnover'

Cleansing to me would mean we're getting rid of used ladies for fresh and newer ones with low mileage on them. 'Sell the 2011's and get the 2012's on the lot.' Well, maybe to some extent that is what happens but I would call it 100% turnover. They cum and they go, no pun intended. I happen to prefer high mileage ladies at times, they know what they are doing.

Some ladies burn out, some quit, some leave in shame and others ( VERY few) as R2R mentioned in one of the latter posts leave on their own terms with cash in the bank and a bright future, they are the ones who did it right. Someone once told me if a lady saved 50% of what she earned she'd buy herself out of the hobby and have financial freedom in a 5-7 year run done right if she stayed off the many non-healthy sauces available to season her food that sadly run rampant amongst sex workers.

Anyway, here today gone tomorrow. The faces change, the handles change; however, the game stays the same and the show must go on..

The emotional and physical toll this takes on ladies is huge, there are some ladies who guys on this board worship as ' above the rest' but they too suffer depression, shame, want out but you would never know it with all the cute little terms we use to divert the flow of muddy waters like GFE, DFK, cuddled, and ' time donation.'
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:53 AM   #30
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

It saddens me to to think things we write can damage a provider,even when a review is complimentary.Even good reviews break a session down to a series of acronyms,that I did not realize effected providers negatively. But if they are effected by these,could they not just ask client not to review?
rockerrick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women