Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2010, 05:58 PM   #16
friendlyguy77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but those of you who don't understand the dinner date/overnight have just met ladies for a quick romp, anywhere from 30 minutes to no more than 2 hours, and never made it outside the bedroom? There can be SO much more sensuality and fulfillment with the build-up of sexual tension over a wee bit of time, but perhaps that's not what you're looking for. Keep in mind that meals and sleeping are optional on such assignations and just a component of an overall pleasurable experience.

Foreplay can include a lady taking off her panties under the table at a restaurant and handing them to you with a naughty whisper followed by a kiss that promises evil delights later.

Btw, no one has ever accused me of faking a lunch or dinner.
I don't doubt that a dinner date can be very fun, but the pricing is totally fucked IMHO. It's one thing to pay for BCD time, but to charge the same rate for when you're sitting at a restaurant eating dinner is crazy.
friendlyguy77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:49 PM   #17
Luthasis
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

That depends alot on the person your with. Some are really into "Time is Money" and some just really laid back. Ive taken ladies out to dinner just as a dinner companion (with desert to follow, of course). Once in awhile a movie. I agree with Fancy, it inhances the playtime and makes it less of a business experience.
Luthasis is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:56 PM   #18
w900l
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

One weekend last year I took a provider to the riverwalk in SA, we left here at noon Friday got back Sunday after lunch. I had a great time, we stayed in a hotel on the river, we went to the market square and looked around, checked out all the restaurants along the riverwalk along with a couple bars.
w900l is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:58 PM   #19
cubsoxbull
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

We have to remember the business were in. The ladies are the owners and operators of their own business and they decide the rates, nothing wrong with that and I respect the way they want to run their business. For those of you that own your own business I know at times you take care of friends and make good business decision's. I go back to , I would love to buy my special lady a nice dinner to show how much I appreciate the special time we have together. But I wouldn't pay for a dinner rate price, but I would buy her a very nice dinner.
cubsoxbull is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:10 PM   #20
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Most ladies have a depreciating rate for those gentlemen who wish to appreciate them on an escalating basis.
The problem with dinner/overnights and multiple hours in general, is that the rate usually didn't ``depreciate'' enough for me to appreciate the extra time. I inferred a provider's preference for or against multi hour sessions from the way her rate scaled for multiple hours. When I booked more than two hours it was because a provider I wanted to see had multi-hour rates that indicated she had a strong preference for multi-hour clients. I would have done more overnights if the rate shouted ``I want clients to schedule overnight appointments.''

My impression from looking at provider's rate structures is that most providers either don't think about multi hour rates very much or they don't really want to do sessions over two hours.
Quote:
cubsoxbull:
The ladies are the owners and operators of their own business and they decide the rates, nothing wrong with that and I respect the way they want to run their business.
I'm not sure why people keep posting this trite cliche, since it would seem to be self-evident.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:21 PM   #21
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieSimone View Post
Hello gentlemen, what has been your longest appointment? Have you or would you ever book an extended engagement such as a dinner date or overnight? Why or why not?

Ladies and gentlemen, care to share your own thoughts and feelings on extended engagements?

xoxo Sophie
Three days was my longest. I've done overnights as well. I look at a ladies rates. If her rates show little or no discount for extended times, I decide she prefers shorter dates. If her rates show a significant discount for extended dates, I presume she is trying to encourage longer dates.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #22
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by npita View Post
The problem with dinner/overnights and multiple hours in general, is that the rate usually didn't ``depreciate'' enough for me to appreciate the extra time. I inferred a provider's preference for or against multi hour sessions from the way her rate scaled for multiple hours. When I booked more than two hours it was because a provider I wanted to see had multi-hour rates that indicated she had a strong preference for multi-hour clients. I would have done more overnights if the rate shouted ``I want clients to schedule overnight appointments.''

My impression from looking at provider's rate structures is that most providers either don't think about multi hour rates very much or they don't really want to do sessions over two hours.

I'm not sure why people keep posting this trite cliche, since it would seem to be self-evident.
I think it really depends on the lady.

For example, my rates start at 400/h and go to 900/4h and to 2000/up to 14 hours. Guess which dates i prefer and mostly have booked?

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #23
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Lina View Post
For example, my rates start at 400/h and go to 900/4h and to 2000/up to 14 hours. Guess which dates i prefer and mostly have booked?
I tried to avoid specific numbers, since that never seems to go over very well, but since you've given some numbers, I'll assume your 400.00/hr rate is typical for your area.

I'd guess 900.00/4 hours, or at least, that's what I would have scheduled. Given your rate of 400.00/hr, 900.00/4 hours is pretty reasonable. (I'm assuming this is for a gfe without any weird restrictions on rather common services.)

Is the 14 hours an overnight? Is so, then given your 400.00/hr rate, 2k for an overnight is pretty reasonable although I, personally, would not have opted for that. Instead, I would have used the 2k for 2, 4-hour appointments and offered to buy dinner (or whatever fit the time I was there) after each session.

If you were in Dallas, I might make some different inferences, since 400.00/hr is fairly high for this area.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #24
Sexxy Little Anna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29028

I really like long engagements as well. Hour sessions are definitely fun, but a several hour session or an overnight gives you a chance to do other things like go out to dinner or out for drinks and really spend some time getting to know each other. I've had some great conversations with alot of people and it just leads to anticipation for what's to come later...
Sexxy Little Anna is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:38 PM   #25
Guest061111
Account Disabled

User ID: 334
My ECCIE Reviews

4 years, 11 months
Guest061111 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:27 PM   #26
cowboy84
Enjoying Life

Encounters: 19

2 hours and i had a great time
cowboy84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:29 PM   #27
CDL1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Overnight and that is actually my first review on eccie

Just clicking with the person and having personalities that mesh is a big deal.
CDL1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:27 AM   #28
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Overnights now and then can be mind-numbingly hot! Usually when I'm in NYC or Montreal.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:30 PM   #29
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Two and a half years, and I got shorted, big time...by my calculations, $1,350,000 LOL. Always get the $$ up front!!
LMAO. Way too funny

OK, as a milestone birthday approached a couple of years ago I made arrangements with a well known and trusted provider (not the one above, although she is well know and trusted, she was eerrr...not available at the time). On the first afternoon I arranged to be dropped off at DFW she picked me up and took me to dinner, a special place to her. I spent the night and we didn't sleep much if you know what I mean and I think you do. The second day turned out cool and rainy so............later she made me an early steak dinner, OK I made the sauce. That night we went to a Halloween party, me dressed as my avatar and she as a pirate girl, short shorts, fishnets and all the cleavage I could stand. We got home late so we decided not to waste the rest of the night. After a couple of hours of sleep she dropped me off at DFW.

LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:02 PM   #30
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by npita View Post
I tried to avoid specific numbers, since that never seems to go over very well, but since you've given some numbers, I'll assume your 400.00/hr rate is typical for your area.

I'd guess 900.00/4 hours, or at least, that's what I would have scheduled. Given your rate of 400.00/hr, 900.00/4 hours is pretty reasonable. (I'm assuming this is for a gfe without any weird restrictions on rather common services.)

Is the 14 hours an overnight? Is so, then given your 400.00/hr rate, 2k for an overnight is pretty reasonable although I, personally, would not have opted for that. Instead, I would have used the 2k for 2, 4-hour appointments and offered to buy dinner (or whatever fit the time I was there) after each session.

If you were in Dallas, I might make some different inferences, since 400.00/hr is fairly high for this area.
I agree .. numbers never go well but since we are not discussing rates in general but rather rate structure as it reflects providers' preferences for longer vs shorter dates, i though i would use mine.

And yes, rates in texas and NYC are a bit different. This is why I never travel unless I am traveling for 14h plus appointments. That and general dislike of "touring". Vegas trips are a bit of exception to the rule.

Most of my dates indeed book 3-4 hour appoitments, with at least couple of overnights / weekend dates.

There were also times when dinner date evolved into weekend adventure

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women