Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35704
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2011, 03:30 PM   #16
latinalover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

AND SHES HOT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
latinalover is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:31 PM   #17
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

CG4U, just a provider? PLEASE!! You are dead wrong. A lot of the guys that I know on this site are VERY interested in what you and other providers think. Being able to discuss everyday topics is a big plus with many of us guys.

That being said, I'm not a big fan of Perry or Obama, just looking at all the people that are throwing thier hat in the ring is going to take some time and study for me...
darter is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:08 PM   #18
gooose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Well said CG4U. Nothing like beauty and brains to stimulate both heads.
gooose is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:35 PM   #19
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Thank you very much collegegirlforyou for providing your very valid and enlightening insight into this political discussion regarding the nightmare we have in this country. Looking forward to your future insertions as the days go by. I do hope other ladies come to realize this forum is oh so much for everyone and will join us.
Bless you my friend!!
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:41 PM   #20
Gladman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisrn View Post
Thank you very much collegegirlforyou for providing your very valid and enlightening insight into this political discussion regarding the nightmare we have in this country. Looking forward to your future insertions as the days go by. I do hope other ladies come to realize this forum is oh so much for everyone and will join us.
Bless you my friend!!
Ditto!
Gladman is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:11 PM   #21
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Collegegirlforyou you have just made yourself more attrctive with a logical argument.

I am not a Perry fan but I will vote for anyone but Obama.

Even with his flaws Perry has the redeeming value of believing in a less dominating federal government and more control within the state government. I would prefer it if he was more Libertarian in his social positions but no one is perfect and we will not have a Libertarean as a viable option. He has a long way to go before the nomination but I think he has a good shot at it.

If the current squanderer in chief gets reelected it could end up being a fiscal disaster for anyone under about 60 .
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:32 PM   #22
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I know a few of you don't go for the NPR bit but was listening to this today about the GOP people. And the points they bring up about Perry got me. Especially the responses to the first caller (?) from SA.

http://thedianerehmshow.org/shows/20...ial-candidates
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #23
Gladman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I know a few of you don't go for the NPR bit but was listening to this today about the GOP people. And the points they bring up about Perry got me. Especially the responses to the first caller (?) from SA.

http://thedianerehmshow.org/shows/20...ial-candidates
I used to listen daily to NPR, even donate to the carrier stations. Unfortunately for the last decade, the liberal-prog bias has become so blatant that I can only stomach it in small bites. One would think after the recent heat they've faced on this bias, they'd fix it, similar to how CNN attempted to fix theirs 4-5 years ago. But NPR hasn't yet, and isn't showing signs.

So although this clip is interesting, it is also biased, though anyone who has listened to Ms. Rehm's show already knows her style. The discussions about Perry, fortunately civil, still mostly concerns the weaknesses Dems could use against him. For example, health insurance, even for kids, means nothing here. Unlike some states, Texas provides completely taxpayer-funded care for those w/o insurance at any hospital inside Texas--in other ("liberal") words, "free healthcare". If NPR were unbiased, this would be addressed in response to the touted lib-prog party line that the absence of state-mandated health insurance is somehow bad--why not mention how progressive it is for Texas to provide for all? Unfortunately, they still are fundamentally biased.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:34 PM   #24
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladman View Post
Unlike some states, Texas provides completely taxpayer-funded care for those w/o insurance at any hospital inside Texas--in other ("liberal") words, "free healthcare".
Are you referring to EMTALA? https://www.cms.gov/emtala/

Because if you are, this has been a Federal law since 1986.....

If you're not, I'm interested in what free medical care is mandated by Texas.
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:08 PM   #25
Gladman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtiger View Post
Are you referring to EMTALA? https://www.cms.gov/emtala/

Because if you are, this has been a Federal law since 1986.....

If you're not, I'm interested in what free medical care is mandated by Texas.
Exactly, but many states have mandated universal health insurance in order to worm out of most of that. By requiring all of their residents to carry insurance, their state pays next to nothing; they pay healthcare only for the few out-of-state residents (tourists in a sense) w/o insurance.

What I'm getting at is the same canard lib-progs have been poking Texas with ever since socialized medicine and universal health insurance became part of their national talking points: Texas doesn't have universal health insurance, but not because Texans don't care like the lib-progs imply, but because the state follows the law in giving care already.

I'm not saying Texas taxpayers paying for all of this healthcare is the most super great thing ever, but you'd think the lib-progs would love it instead of portraying it in a bad light. It is, afterall, a great example of taking care firsthand of the least fortunate.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:59 AM   #26
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Healthcare via the Emergency room is just about the worst way to handle healthcare. It is cheaper in the long-run to the population at large to have a good healthcare system which provides good preventative care and mitigates the need for an otherwise exceptionally expensive ER visit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladman View Post
Exactly, but many states have mandated universal health insurance in order to worm out of most of that. By requiring all of their residents to carry insurance, their state pays next to nothing; they pay healthcare only for the few out-of-state residents (tourists in a sense) w/o insurance.

What I'm getting at is the same canard lib-progs have been poking Texas with ever since socialized medicine and universal health insurance became part of their national talking points: Texas doesn't have universal health insurance, but not because Texans don't care like the lib-progs imply, but because the state follows the law in giving care already.

I'm not saying Texas taxpayers paying for all of this healthcare is the most super great thing ever, but you'd think the lib-progs would love it instead of portraying it in a bad light. It is, afterall, a great example of taking care firsthand of the least fortunate.
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:52 AM   #27
DavidT
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Rick Perry's a bilderberg Hack! College girl of you if you want to not worry about the next guy that walks in the door being LE then you should support Ron Paul. If you are *** friendly, support Ron Paul. Rick Perry killed the tsa groping bill. ( so now tsa can grab your tits any time you go through their check point, and the thing is you won't get paid ) How Many little girls were Hurt by his Executive order to vaccinate With the HPV virus. Let's not forget him trying to sell I-35 to Spain in the trans Texas corridor. This dude is fake and the only way he can win is to sound like Ron Paul. How do you think oblabla won, he was spitting out the same thing Ron was saying 4 years ago. When oblabla won he reneged on bring our troops home, reneged on getting out of nafta and gata. Now that Rons ideas have some traction, the powers that be have to pick up his talking points. Oblabla is bush 2.0, Rick perry bush 3.0 if you will, nothing will change if you eat the shit fox news, CNN, or msnbc force feeds you. From bush to Oblabla, nothing has changed, it's been business a usual. Rick perry talks a good game, but only cause he has to - to win, but implementing those ideas will never come if good o boy Rick wins. America is at a cross road, like my teacher said back in grade school, "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit." THINK FOR YOURSELF, do some research, I have a dead godson who left behind a wife and child. ( died in afghan ) don't give me this Generic slogan of support our troops, we support our troops by placing people in power who will look out for them, not throw them to the dogs for world domination.

Staff Edit: Please do not reference any illegal substances.-Mojo
DavidT is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:31 PM   #28
gooose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidT View Post
Rick Perry's a bilderberg Hack! College girl of you if you want to not worry about the next guy that walks in the door being LE then you should support Ron Paul. If you are *** friendly, support Ron Paul. Rick Perry killed the tsa groping bill. ( so now tsa can grab your tits any time you go through their check point, and the thing is you won't get paid ) How Many little girls were Hurt by his Executive order to vaccinate With the HPV virus. Let's not forget him trying to sell I-35 to Spain in the trans Texas corridor. This dude is fake and the only way he can win is to sound like Ron Paul. How do you think oblabla won, he was spitting out the same thing Ron was saying 4 years ago. When oblabla won he reneged on bring our troops home, reneged on getting out of nafta and gata. Now that Rons ideas have some traction, the powers that be have to pick up his talking points. Oblabla is bush 2.0, Rick perry bush 3.0 if you will, nothing will change if you eat the shit fox news, CNN, or msnbc force feeds you. From bush to Oblabla, nothing has changed, it's been business a usual. Rick perry talks a good game, but only cause he has to - to win, but implementing those ideas will never come if good o boy Rick wins. America is at a cross road, like my teacher said back in grade school, "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit." THINK FOR YOURSELF, do some research, I have a dead godson who left behind a wife and child. ( died in afghan ) don't give me this Generic slogan of support our troops, we support our troops by placing people in power who will look out for them, not throw them to the dogs for world domination.

Staff Edit: Please do not reference any illegal substances.-Mojo
First and foremost...sorry for your loss.
Just because some don't agree or share the same opinion with you does not mean that we don't think for ourselves and do some research. Denigrating someone whose opinion is different from yours exposes your shortcomings instead of promoting true debate.

I miss Rodram. He is always good for a laugh or two with his incessant rants.
gooose is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:15 PM   #29
Gladman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtiger View Post
Healthcare via the Emergency room is just about the worst way to handle healthcare. It is cheaper in the long-run to the population at large to have a good healthcare system which provides good preventative care and mitigates the need for an otherwise exceptionally expensive ER visit.
Completely concur. Loved that about the military healthcare system. I just can't stand the idea of mandated health insurance for being born.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:22 AM   #30
RobbThrobb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

CG4U That was a turn on.
RobbThrobb is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women