Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41736
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36082
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2011, 10:43 AM   #16
beavermich
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 28

Hope you get to feeling better soon, sweetie!
beavermich is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:17 PM   #17
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDevereaux View Post
Dam Majesty! Hope you feel better sooner than later. Sorry to hear about this. Fearing getting into a car and driving sucks, I've been there, it's very limiting. Tell your Doc about it, they have meds that can help plus as AP said, time will help also.

I MISS U BRANDY!!!!! CALL ME SOMETIME!
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:25 PM   #18
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

OK GUYS! LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE READY FOR ALL UR HARDCORE POUNDINGS THIS WEEKEND! SO CUM AND GET ME GENTS!

I'M READY FOR ALL UR PROTEIN ON MY FACE!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ON HERE FOR THE GET WELL SOON WISHES.

AS FOR MY THERAPY, IT'S GOING REALLY WELL. I'VE ALREADY GOT THAT ACUPUNCTURE DONE TO ME TWICE AND SERIOUSLY ACUPUNCTURE IS AWESOME! IT SURE DOES HELP! BY THE WAY BRANDY, CHIROPRACTORS DON'T WRITE PRESCRIPTIONS FOR MEDS. BUT IT'S OK. LIKE I SAID I'M SUING THE BITCH WHO HIT ME AND MR. HOBBYIST AND FROM WHAT MY LAWYER HAS TOLD ME THE ACCIDENT IS 100% THAT BITCH'S FAULT! SO HER INSURANCE BETTER BE GOOD! HAHAHAHA!!!! I WILL CONTINUE MY THERAPY ON MONDAY. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING SOME OF YOU GENTLEMEN THIS WEEKEND! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

"SU MAJESTAD ES LA VERDAD"

XOXOXO
Your Majesty
Majestycctx@yahoo.com
Old 06-04-2011, 12:12 PM   #19
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok guys so like I'm back but I went to my lawyer's office yesterday and got some shocking news. I'm gonna continue my therapy and all but the bitch who hit me and Mr. Hobbyist had a fake insurance card. I'm so pissed right now it's not even funny.

Karma's a bitch and so am I!
Old 06-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #20
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
Ok guys so like I'm back but I went to my lawyer's office yesterday and got some shocking news. I'm gonna continue my therapy and all but the bitch who hit me and Mr. Hobbyist had a fake insurance card. I'm so pissed right now it's not even funny.

Karma's a bitch and so am I!
WOW! What a surprise. An uninsured motorist in Corpus
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 05:46 PM   #21
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Sorry to hear about your accident Majesty. Hope your recovery in not to delayed. As for driving again, in a couple of major wrecks myself and you will eventually get back on the horse, so to speak.

Check with your lawyer. If he says, no, get a civil injury attorney to help you. I believe liability still attaches and you can go after her personal assets. Might be worth checking out anyway.

If you are in doubt, drop a PM to Shyster Jon. He should be able to answer your questions.

The Colonel.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:46 PM   #22
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
WOW! What a surprise. An uninsured motorist in Corpus

NO SHIT RIGHT?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH CORPUS DRIVERS?! I SWEAR! I HOPE THAT EVERYONE THAT DON'T GOT INSURANCE GET CAUGHT AND NEVER GET THEIR VEHICLES BACK!
Old 06-04-2011, 11:48 PM   #23
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
Sorry to hear about your accident Majesty. Hope your recovery in not to delayed. As for driving again, in a couple of major wrecks myself and you will eventually get back on the horse, so to speak.

Check with your lawyer. If he says, no, get a civil injury attorney to help you. I believe liability still attaches and you can go after her personal assets. Might be worth checking out anyway.

If you are in doubt, drop a PM to Shyster Jon. He should be able to answer your questions.

The Colonel.
Shyster Jon? Well she has to have insurance cuz I know her other vehicle that she has is covered. But like I said earlier

KARMA'S A BITCH AND SO AM I!

Please direct me to Shyster Jon please Colonel. Thank you soooo much.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:37 AM   #24
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Majesty, check your PMs.

and lostsa luck girl.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:12 PM   #25
shooter1a
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Majesty, is my mind playing tricks on me or did you not have a rather serious wreck about 2 years ago?

Corpus Christi traffic is scary. While it is light compaired to San Antonio or Austin people seem to pay less attention to traffic.
I seem to have a close call everytime I'm in town.
Take care of yourself and I hope to see you at the next gathering.
s.
shooter1a is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:17 PM   #26
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter1a View Post
Majesty, is my mind playing tricks on me or did you not have a rather serious wreck about 2 years ago?

Corpus Christi traffic is scary. While it is light compaired to San Antonio or Austin people seem to pay less attention to traffic.
I seem to have a close call everytime I'm in town.
Take care of yourself and I hope to see you at the next gathering.
s.
Hey Shooter! Yes I had an accident in my Malibu 4th of July weekend last year. That car was totalled. Yes that accident was serious but I didn't go to the hospital. For one I was well u know kinda tipsy, and 2 I got lucky I didn't get in trouble with the law. I was pretty sore and bruised up. I didn't work for like almost 3 weeks. This accident that happened on Thursday, May 26, was pretty bad. Airbags didn't deploy in "Mr. Hobbyist's" car plus that accident was not his fault at all! The bitch who hit us it is 100% her fault. Her beamer is totalled and as for "Mr. Hobbyist" I believe his car is totalled too. We were hit from behind. I just hope "Mr. Hobbyist" is doing ok. I have not heard from him. He sent me a PM at 5:47 am May 27 and I replied back to him at 7:15 am when I got home from the hospital. I'm suing the bitch who hit us. It is important that I get a hold of "Mr. Hobbyist" because it's only right and he deserves to get money out of this since his car is a total loss. From the damage and what it looked like "Mr. Hobbyist's" car looked like a total loss. I just hope that if he's reading this please contact me ASAP! To protect "Mr. Hobbyist" identity I will not reveal who it was. But if u really must know then PM me. I just hope that maybe someone on here knows how to contact "Mr. Hobbyist" in the real world. Since this is HOBBY LAND. LOL Other than that Shooter I'm doing ok and getting much better. I am continuing my therapy like I should. It really helps me. I look forward to seeing you soon Shooter. I miss u! TTYL! Please keep in touch with me.

xoxoxo
Your Majesty
Old 06-05-2011, 09:40 PM   #27
Aztec Prince
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Hola mi Majestad. Hope you are doing well? Hope ( Need) to see you soon!!
Aztec Prince is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:34 PM   #28
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Majesty, I got your PM and I thought I'd address it here. But first I'll join the other well-wishers in hoping you have a speedy recovery.

You ask, why would the hobbyist's car insurance pay for your health care rather than the other driver's car insurance? The answer is because the other driver didn't have car insurance -- she merely had a fake proof of insurance card. Since the other driver didn't have insurance, the hobbyist's uninsured motorist coverage will pay for your treatment because you were riding in his vehicle. btw, the other driver may have insurance covering another vehicle. That doesn't necessarily mean she had insurance on each of her vehicles. Car insurance is specific to vehicles, not people.

Can you sue the other driver? Sure, but understand that suing and winning is only part of the battle. After you win, you've got to collect on the judgment. In Texas, many assets, such as cars, homes, and some personal possessions, are exempted from attachment to satisfy a judgment. I obviously don't know, but I'd guess a person who uses a fake insurance card probably doesn't have a lot of cash lying around to pay a judgment. Also, whatever the hobbyist's insurance company pays for your care would be deducted from a judgment.

But a second, perhaps more important question, is SHOULD you sue the other driver? To do so might reveal your relationship with the hobbyist and create a public record showing that you work as a provider and the hobbyist hobbies. Are you certain you really wanna do that?
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 01:52 PM   #29
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
Majesty, I got your PM and I thought I'd address it here. But first I'll join the other well-wishers in hoping you have a speedy recovery.

You ask, why would the hobbyist's car insurance pay for your health care rather than the other driver's car insurance? The answer is because the other driver didn't have car insurance -- she merely had a fake proof of insurance card. Since the other driver didn't have insurance, the hobbyist's uninsured motorist coverage will pay for your treatment because you were riding in his vehicle. btw, the other driver may have insurance covering another vehicle. That doesn't necessarily mean she had insurance on each of her vehicles. Car insurance is specific to vehicles, not people.

Can you sue the other driver? Sure, but understand that suing and winning is only part of the battle. After you win, you've got to collect on the judgment. In Texas, many assets, such as cars, homes, and some personal possessions, are exempted from attachment to satisfy a judgment. I obviously don't know, but I'd guess a person who uses a fake insurance card probably doesn't have a lot of cash lying around to pay a judgment. Also, whatever the hobbyist's insurance company pays for your care would be deducted from a judgment.

But a second, perhaps more important question, is SHOULD you sue the other driver? To do so might reveal your relationship with the hobbyist and create a public record showing that you work as a provider and the hobbyist hobbies. Are you certain you really wanna do that?
Well I do have a daytime job so that should cover me right? My lawyer obviously knows I hobby cuz he does so himself but seriously I do have a regular day job where I do get a paycheck. So I am covering my ass pretty much right?

Now as for the bitch who hit me and "Mr. Hobbyist" she didn't have any coverage with Progressive Insurance so therefore it had to have been an old coverage she had. We are looking into another place where I had seen her walk in to for insurance. I have the accident report and it is 100% her fault. This bitch was just in San Antonio the other day already shopping for another Cadillac. Must be nice. I know this bitch has to have money. She is a top dollar hoe at a local gentlemen's club.
Old 06-06-2011, 02:50 PM   #30
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Well I do have a daytime job so that should cover me right?
In personal injury cases it's standard procedure to take the depositions of the parties. You would be asked questions under oath and your testimony would be transcribed into a booklet. Others may access your testimony.

So when you're asked about your relationship with Mr. Hobbyist, what will you say? That he's a client of yours at your RW job? You may so testify, but bear in mind that, in Texas, perjury is a Class A misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in jail and a $4,000 fine.

Quote:
This bitch was just in San Antonio the other day already shopping for another Cadillac. Must be nice. I know this bitch has to have money. She is a top dollar hoe at a local gentlemen's club.
I think you should ask your lawyer to run an asset check on the other driver. No offense, but driving a Cadillac and working at a SC is not necessarily proof the woman has assets that could be attached to satisfy a judgment. For example, I have a 20-year-old client who works as a provider that just bought a new Caddy. It isn't hard to do. Paying the full loan amount for a Cadillac is much harder.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women