Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42470
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2016, 02:00 PM   #16
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess View Post
LOL You SIck Yoo ... U Need Help and i'm serious

what is it that you been dealing with ? Cause for you to take the time and make a Blog about a stupid Subject and u got the Nerve to call a whole race out because of some personal issues u dealing with LOL BTW its ok to be a ***** own that shiit and Quit Crying like a Bitch you is in their Country Now they bout it from the Natives LOL

God you ****** always Complaining , u never Happy no matter WTF this country did to you

They even let you in the White House for 8 years and u didn't do Shit but fuck it up some More for Allah's sake (

Yeah, that assup is a sicko and we've been telling him he needs to get help for a long time! Hopefully he will finally heed the advice now that it comes from you!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 02:04 PM   #17
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Can I get a tax credit for being a poor white boy that started working when he was 7 so I could have money to buy some caps and a Frosty root beer.

If you think caps are what goes on your head and never had a Frosty root beer you are way too young to understand and should pay the surtax even if you do not thinck you have white privilege.

I ate grass fed range beef long before people became stupid and thinck it is good meat. I ate organic before organic was another stupid liberal idea.

I want a tax credit for the theft of my EARNED income.

I s white privilege working a day job at minimum wage while you go to school at night so you can learn what the company you are working for does and can rise up from the warehouse to ownership because you worked your ass off, saved as much as you could sacrificing the want items for the must have to survive items?
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 02:21 PM   #18
lustylad
Premium Access

Old 05-11-2016, 03:57 PM   #19
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Can I get a tax credit for being a poor white boy that started working when he was 7 so I could have money to buy some caps and a Frosty root beer.

If you think caps are what goes on your head and never had a Frosty root beer you are way too young to understand and should pay the surtax even if you do not thinck you have white privilege.

I ate grass fed range beef long before people became stupid and thinck it is good meat. I ate organic before organic was another stupid liberal idea.

I want a tax credit for the theft of my EARNED income.

I s white privilege working a day job at minimum wage while you go to school at night so you can learn what the company you are working for does and can rise up from the warehouse to ownership because you worked your ass off, saved as much as you could sacrificing the want items for the must have to survive items?
That is white privilege, yes. You had the chance to do that only because you are white. (sarcasm)
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 04:09 PM   #20
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

So the black people I went to school with did not have black privilege even though there were a whole lot more of them than me and they were always getting to see the school counselor and I was always turned away. Was that because I was white and the thought was i was white so I did not need any guidance? So because of that I did not get to know what to do to get my medical degree so i could become a psychiatrist? I really wanted to be a shrink. Now I just design things and create jobs.
Old 05-11-2016, 04:10 PM   #21
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

For some of you the only job you ever created was a blow.......job.
Old 05-11-2016, 04:22 PM   #22
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
So the black people I went to school with did not have black privilege even though there were a whole lot more of them than me and they were always getting to see the school counselor and I was always turned away. Was that because I was white and the thought was i was white so I did not need any guidance? So because of that I did not get to know what to do to get my medical degree so i could become a psychiatrist? I really wanted to be a shrink. Now I just design things and create jobs.
Yes sir, you are catching on to the system nicely.

You did not need any help, once the allowance for you being white was factored into the discussion.

Since you wanted to be a shrink, I have a question - how do you feel when someone says you didn't earn your way in life, it was given to you because you are white?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:52 AM   #23
ArabianGoddess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 254714
My ECCIE Reviews

Nah i don't think so LOL

The ***** is Avoiding making me Mad Lol :P

But Damn he does make all ****** Look Bad LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yeah, that assup is a sicko and we've been telling him he needs to get help for a long time! Hopefully he will finally heed the advice now that it comes from you!
*Let's try to discuss this topic without the use of racial slurs please - JCM

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
ArabianGoddess is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:59 AM   #24
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess View Post
Nah i don't think so LOL

The ***** is Avoiding making me Mad Lol :P

But Damn he does make all ****** Look Bad LOL
As I believe you are referring to Assup, I think you make a valid point.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 12:51 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You boyz don't need my help to make you look bad.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 02:21 PM   #26
lustylad
Premium Access

Be nice to the Goddess, axe gash.
Old 05-12-2016, 04:13 PM   #27
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

I never drank a Frosty Root Beer from a can. they were tin cans and not aluminum.
Back then, you had to have a church key to open a can.
Bottle deposit was a penny and soon went up to two cents.
I hustled bottles and thought I would never be able to spend all that money when it went to three cents. It was like getting a huge raise.
Weeded flower beds for 50cents and mowed yards for three bucks. I hustled as many yards as I could till I had so many I had to get a partner. Paper route was the worst job ever and the only one that made money was the distributor which taught me to keep really good records so he had a harder time fucking me out of my money.
Second hand and homemade clothes were what I got to wear.
No A/C but we did have a couple of fans.
I will never forget when we finally got a window unit for the living room.

I guess some people would call that "white Privilege" but to me it was just a way to survive when your parents did not have the money to take care of the wants and could barely take care of the needs..
Old 05-12-2016, 06:24 PM   #28
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
I never drank a Frosty Root Beer from a can. they were tin cans and not aluminum.
Back then, you had to have a church key to open a can.
Bottle deposit was a penny and soon went up to two cents.
I hustled bottles and thought I would never be able to spend all that money when it went to three cents. It was like getting a huge raise.
Weeded flower beds for 50cents and mowed yards for three bucks. I hustled as many yards as I could till I had so many I had to get a partner. Paper route was the worst job ever and the only one that made money was the distributor which taught me to keep really good records so he had a harder time fucking me out of my money.
Second hand and homemade clothes were what I got to wear.
No A/C but we did have a couple of fans.
I will never forget when we finally got a window unit for the living room.

I guess some people would call that "white Privilege" but to me it was just a way to survive when your parents did not have the money to take care of the wants and could barely take care of the needs..
Although I would consider it the story of a person who has greatly contributed to this once great nation, liberals would say you succeeded because of white privilege. They could come up with a reason, I'm sure.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 06:33 PM   #29
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You forgot walking 5 miles to school, up hill both ways.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 06:45 PM   #30
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You forgot walking 5 miles to school, up hill both ways.
Syays EKIM the Chimp and shortbus rider !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women