Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70655
biomed162207
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453193
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48317
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37166
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2012, 04:47 AM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I bet Obama wishes he could come out of the closet and endorse Chavez. Maybe, if Obama is reelected, God forbid, he'll feel comfortable enough to endorse Chavez and go visit Castro. If he's reelected, he'll finally be able to start attending mosque services and praying five times a day. He may even make a pilgrimage to Mecca.
There you have it folks! He has shown once again why he has earned the title of JOE THE BLOEHARD.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:55 AM   #17
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #18
boxcardummie
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

No one whose politically literate is surprised by this... ha
boxcardummie is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:39 AM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcardummie View Post
No one whose politically literate is surprised by this... ha

very true ..

these morons post stupid shit like this day in day out .. no big surprise today either.

didja hear the one about Obie missed D Day ... all of the political literates made a big fuss !!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:50 AM   #20
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
very true ..

these morons post stupid shit like this day in day out .. no big surprise today either.

didja hear the one about Obie missed D Day ... all of the political literates made a big fuss !!
Obama appointed Mark Lloyd as the so called diversity czar. He openly praises Hugo Chavez and his "incredible revolution".

Mark Lloyd, chief diversity officer of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), said at a conference:
In Venezuela, with Chavez, really an incredible revolution, a democratic revolution to begin to put in place saying that we are going to have impact on the people of Venezuela. The property owners and the folks who were then controlling the media in Venezuela rebelled [...] folks here in the U.S. government worked to oust him and came back and had another revolution and Chavez then started to take seriously the media in this country.
http://www.newsrealblog.com/2009/08/...t-hugo-chavez/

joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:11 AM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama appointed Mark Lloyd as the so called diversity czar. He openly praises Hugo Chavez and his "incredible revolution".

Mark Lloyd, chief diversity officer of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), said at a conference:
In Venezuela, with Chavez, really an incredible revolution, a democratic revolution to begin to put in place saying that we are going to have impact on the people of Venezuela. The property owners and the folks who were then controlling the media in Venezuela rebelled [...] folks here in the U.S. government worked to oust him and came back and had another revolution and Chavez then started to take seriously the media in this country.

and?

other than our oil relationship with Hugo remind everyone exactly how Hugo matters
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #22
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
and?

other than our oil relationship with Hugo remind everyone exactly how Hugo matters
I shouldn't have to explain everything. Chavez is a communist; that's a bad thing. Obama appointed Mark Lloyd. Mark Lloyd likes Chavez, a communist. It's a bad thing that our president appoints people who like communists.

Communism BAD.
People that like communists, BAD.
People, that appoint people, that like communists, BAD.

Any questions?
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:24 AM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I shouldn't have to explain everything. Chavez is a communist; that's a bad thing. Obama appointed Mark Lloyd. Mark Lloyd likes Chavez, a communist. It's a bad thing that our president appoints people who like communists.

Communism BAD.
People that like communists, BAD.
People, that appoint people, that like communists, BAD.

Any questions?

just 2 questions ...

does Hugo live here ?

and

its 2012 not 1950 ... McCarthy much ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:35 AM   #24
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

I really don't think some of you folks know what is at stake here...do you want some asshole communist cocksucker telling you what to wear, what to eat, what to drive, where your going to work, if your going to school, and a myriad of other things that THEY will have control over you? If you think these fucks in the white house don't want that kind of control, then you are just a bunch of fucking lemmings, ready to run off the cliff.. not me, I'll fight to the fucking end, i'd rather be gone than let someone have that kind of control over me...!!!!! FUCK EM....
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:46 AM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
I really don't think some of you folks know what is at stake here...do you want some asshole communist cocksucker telling you what to wear, what to eat, what to drive, where your going to work, if your going to school, and a myriad of other things that THEY will have control over you? If you think these fucks in the white house don't want that kind of control, then you are just a bunch of fucking lemmings, ready to run off the cliff.. not me, I'll fight to the fucking end, i'd rather be gone than let someone have that kind of control over me...!!!!! FUCK EM....

I give this country and the people here faaaaaaaaaar more credit than that ...

I dont think the McCarthy leftovers do.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:03 PM   #26
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
I give this country and the people here faaaaaaaaaar more credit than that ...

I dont think the McCarthy leftovers do.
Then how do you explain someone voting for oscuminable, because THAT IS HIS GOAL....!!!!!
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:27 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
Then how do you explain someone voting for oscuminable, because THAT IS HIS GOAL....!!!!!

the McCarthy leftovers think that is his goal
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:41 PM   #28
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Who gives a fuck who Hugo Chavez endorses. As far as I know he's not even eligible to vote in the U.S. I'm sure whether it's Romney, Obama, or Mickey Mouse, they'll keep selling us oil because we help support his dictatorship and he'll be happy to take our money.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:13 PM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
Who gives a fuck who Hugo Chavez endorses. As far as I know he's not even eligible to vote in the U.S. I'm sure whether it's Romney, Obama, or Mickey Mouse, they'll keep selling us oil because we help support his dictatorship and he'll be happy to take our money.

shhhhhhhh

you'll fuck up a perfectly good rightwing commie rant and rave circle jerk
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:34 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I was just pointing out that Hugo Chavez likes Obama. Obama was to improve our image around the world, so I guess this is one of his successes. Geez, even when I try to be nice to the guy, people get upset.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women