Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2017, 11:23 AM   #16
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukhon1990 View Post
... My moms doctor called me and that they needed me into the hospital ...
1) Doctors don't call anybody;
2) "needed me into the hospital" sounds specious: for what? organ donor? rare blood transfusion?

This whole story sounds like a BS blow-off. Possibly she got a better offer, or too tired/lazy from a previous session. Maybe it was just a case of poor schedule planning.

Remember: when you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 11:41 AM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
2) "needed me into the hospital" sounds specious: for what? organ donor? rare blood transfusion?

This whole story sounds like a BS blow-off. Possibly she got a better offer, or too tired/lazy from a previous session. Maybe it was just a case of poor schedule planning.

Yeah...... I think she jumped into the fire here...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 11:51 AM   #18
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Actually, they do. Or at least the staff does.

If the patient is in a situation where major intervention may be needed, and the patient is not in a position to decide for themselves (unconscious, etc.) then the hospital will ask for the next-of-kin to be there if possible.

What evidence do you have for your summary judgement?

And when you leap to conclusions you often sound stupid.

Kind of like the OP saying they contacted the client prior to the appointment time, and Ricky jumps in and says "don't you have a cell phone"? One might suspect that was exactly how she did contact him, even though she didn't state it.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 11:53 AM   #19
Guest091918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

So the "rest of the story" ...

Whether the WKs want to characterize this as a "cancelation" or "NCNS", with the distance between my location, the OP's incall, and the stop I had to make at her request, the fact remains that I wasted nearly an hour of my time. That is, to be specific, although she sent a text 42 minutes before (which is EXACTLY what I said in my original warning), because the cancellation text (as someone already pointed out, not a call) came approximately 10 minutes after an exchange where she reconfirmed the appointment because she was about to re-check into her incall, I was neither expecting, nor did I actually receive the text. 42 minutes before the appointment time (as has been implied)

Beside the point that the excuse she gave to me is attributable to a chronic condition of a family member (in other words, she could cancel on any of you at any time due to another "emergency," which still makes my original warning relevant to those who don't book with providers prone to cancel for whatever the reason), for the benefit of the more skeptical members of the community, I would again call attention to the fact that the "serious emergency" arose just 10 minutes after she made a point of telling me she would have to re-check in to the incall for the entire day if she were to keep the appointment with me. And PRIOR to that exchange, I had already told her that I would next be texting her when I was 5 mins or so away. So as for TCB on this particular provider, I leave it to each of you do take that information - as well as the OP's - and make of it what you will.

As for the number of posts I made, I was simply following the golden rule for the benefit of informing those (like me) who would otherwise book with her of the incident on the WW and her most recent review. In this particular instance, however, it just happens to be the case that, in light of her generous specials, she had received several reviews in 24 hours. Even so, for the record, I didn't post the warning in all of them.

Finally, as for the accusation that I was harassing the OP, what actually happened was:

(1) immediately after the appointment was cancelled, presumably as this "serious emergency" was taking place, she wouldn't quit with the texts taking me to task for not accepting her apology and rebooking with her as opposed to leaving a warning here so I finally said I had nothing left to say and would be blocking her at that point; and

(2) I sent her an email last night, and a PM to AwwWord, simply telling her and him that as long as her WK wanted to continue questioning my warning - including, for the record, on a review that I had not even posted on - then I would continue to respond. But AwwWord just had to keep WKing. (And although I don't have a lot of time to spend on the hobby, I'm tired enough of the shitty TCB and the WKing to take the time to make this post.)

Now, if anyone wants to question my veracity or the validity of my warning (as WK AwwWord saw fit to), I would be happy to share any and all of the texts, emails, and PMs if there is a way to do so without violating the board rules.

With the assumption that the purpose of this site is the exchange of information, I would again point out that there are two hobbiests on this site: (a) those who apparently have plenty of time to spare and have no problem parlaying a time-wasting TCB event into discounts; and (b) those who don't have have plenty of time to spare are not going to book or re-book with anyone who has a history of wasting others' time (regardless of excuses, discounts, etc.), because our time is actually worth money. (In point of fact, I actually told the OP I did NOT want her deep introductory discount.). My posts were for the benefit of those in category (b); and those in category (a) are free to disregard.

And on a final note, as I anticipate one or more of the hobbiests chiming in with their sage wisdom about how the hobby works (in sum, ALL hobbiests should be in category (a)), I would point out that in this particular marketplace - for which we are here to exchange information - there ARE providers who value the hobbiests time on the front end (for example, take a look at AsianAnn's profile) and don't just assume they can do whatever they want TCB-wise and then characterize as an asshole anyone who dare to issue a warning rather than rebooking w/ discount. And for those of you who cannot possibly fathom why I would not rebook with a provider who (i) already has a 0-1 record for a meetup and (ii) would be eating a shit sandwich in the form of a deep discount, I don't really have anything else to say.
Guest091918 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 12:03 PM   #20
Old-T
Valued Poster

So you self-initiated radio silence from about 50 minutes before before the meeting to about 5 minutes before. But you seem exceedingly upset that she sent you a text, but you didn't keep your end up to see it?

You seem to acknowledge that the parent does have a serious chronic issue, but are irate that the issue flared up at a time inconvenient to you?

OK
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 12:10 PM   #21
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
So you self-initiated radio silence from about 50 minutes before before the meeting to about 5 minutes before. But you seem exceedingly upset that she sent you a text, but you didn't keep your end up to see it?

You seem to acknowledge that the parent does have a serious chronic issue, but are irate that the issue flared up at a time inconvenient to you?

OK
Do the whores ever fuck up and screw guys over Old-T?

Your head is so far up the ass of the whores here I wonder if it's "covered" for your protection
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 12:15 PM   #22
RICKDOG8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Who cares at this point. Both parties have stated their peace and will likely never see each other BCD. The provider will still have plenty of gentleman to choose from and LM will have plenty of other providers to choose from if he so wishes. Less drama!
RICKDOG8 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 12:24 PM   #23
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Your head is so far up the ass of the whores here I wonder if it's "covered" for your protection
Why yes, I am sure they do. And if you note, I did not defend or attack the OP in this case. I do not know what is the ground truth here. What I did was point out that some of the guys here (yourself included, along with your sidekick Ricky, L_M, etc.) like to decree that the negative interpretation is the only one worth mentioning. I find that less than fair, and so I point out that the "conclusions" some folks jump to are not logically substantiated.

It is amazing how often logical thought is missing on these threads. Some of the frequent posters here are as one-sided as talk radio hosts.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 12:36 PM   #24
Guest091918
Account Disabled

Quote:

OK
If by "self-initiating radio silence," you mean not driving or walking through a drug store constantly watching my texting app ...

Although it should be readily apparent from my post, she didn't tell me there was ANY issue that may cause her to cancel beforehand - her sick mom wasn't mentioned until after she bailed; rather, the only thing mentioned beforehand was that she would have to re-check in to her incall (you do the math). While WHY providers have TCB issues may matter to you because you have plenty of time to waste, what matters to some of us is that there ARE TCB issues with a provider (which we will avoid booking with). That said, even if taken at face value, the nature of her issue as explained to me (chronic illness) certainly suggests that there could be TCB issues in the future as well.
Old 07-27-2017, 12:42 PM   #25
Old-T
Valued Poster

And so you have dully notified people. And now people know that her foresight about when her mother will take a turn for the worse is imperfect.

Just a heads-up for you: I suggest you ask if the next lady you plan on meeting has a car; they sometimes break down at inconvenient times. Or small kids (which very many do whether they tell you or not); nothing is as unpredictable as kids & their teenage babysitters. After all, you wouldn't want to see someone who could POSSIBLY have something go wrong.

At some point, the volume of your notices may well cause people to categorize your posts as " vendetta" instead of helpful.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 12:42 PM   #26
Guest091918
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICKDOG8 View Post
Who cares at this point. Both parties have stated their peace and will likely never see each other BCD. The provider will still have plenty of gentleman to choose from and LM will have plenty of other providers to choose from if he so wishes. Less drama!
+1
Old 07-27-2017, 12:54 PM   #27
Guest091918
Account Disabled

Quote:
And so you have dully notified people. And now people know that her foresight about when her mother will take a turn for the worse is imperfect.

Just a heads-up for you: I suggest you ask if the next lady you plan on meeting has a car; they sometimes break down at inconvenient times. Or small kids (which very many do whether they tell you or not); nothing is as unpredictable as kids & their teenage babysitters. After all, you wouldn't want to see someone who could POSSIBLY have something go wrong.

At some point, the volume of your notices may well cause people to categorize your posts as " vendetta" instead of helpful.
Good point ...

My message to providers (particularly those who have a propensity for "emergencies" or a loose idea of what scheduling means): if I contact you, set an appointment, and you end up wasting a bunch of my time, I will report what happened wherever I believe it is likely to be read (seeing as how there is no shitty TCB thread on this site) and you can come on here and bring your side of the story (as has happened here); on the other side of the coin, if I set up an appointment with you and end up wasting a bunch of your time, I would expect you to do EXACTLY the same.

My message to hobbiests: thanks to those of you who dodge the WKs and report TCB issues (and other negative information) to help me make my decisions as to who I would like to book with.
Old 07-27-2017, 01:03 PM   #28
Sukhon1990
Account Disabled

User ID: 409445
My ECCIE Reviews

I apologize to everyone that has been sending me a message on my phone and on my eccie inbox. I can't reply all of you. I'm still here in the hospital. I won't be able to provide at the moment. Not until my mom is better. I will try to get back on the board hopefully next week. Or I will post on eccie whenever I get available. I also want to tell all the gents that I don't do this full time or in regular basis. My normal schedule is Monday to Wednesday 10am-6pm. I only meet gents by appointments. I am nursing student and has I'll mom that I need to watch for. Hope you guys understand. Thank you so much!
Sukhon1990 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 01:09 PM   #29
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 02:28 PM   #30
Parsifal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

Much ado about nothing...these things happen and life is too short to get worked up about one bad experience.

To the hobbyist: it happens from time to time and it's frustrating; I get it.

To the provider: sorry for the troubles with your Mom and I hope she feels better ASAP. When things settle back down for you, there will be plenty of time to for your continued solid reviews (which everyone has written so far except for this hobbyist) to carry you forward.

Appointments don't always happen, life gets in the way and that's just how it is.

I'm happy to give this woman the benefit of the doubt, and plan on seeing her ASAP.

Those of you that want to avoid her due to this incident, suit yourself...I for one will be patiently waiting for her return.
Parsifal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women