Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2012, 09:43 AM   #16
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not short sighted it's called Isolationism.

Did they volunteer to help us fight the Iraq or Afghanistan war?

Have they offered their assistance when we were under terrorist attack?

Does Israel offer aid during any of our major natural disasters?

It seems all Israel does is take and gives little in return except militaristic pressure.

It seems they really are only concerned about themselves and their own prosperity, I could care less about a country like that. Meanwhile- Americans think it is our duty to intervene in every crisis going on in the world when we have our own share of problems to deal with.

So as I said, Bombs Away!
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:48 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Did they volunteer to help us fight the Iraq or Afghanistan war? Have they offered their assistance when we were under terrorist attack?
Uhhhhhh, yes they did. Equipment (repainted and documented, of course) and personnel .... they were on the ground before "we" were .... quietly and discretely .. in the far West and far North of Iraq ... both times under Bush I and Bush II.

Their "intelligence" gathering in the region is incomparable and unparalleled .... how on earth do you think they KNEW who was in that vehicle in the recent video on the news!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:57 AM   #18
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
See U.N. Resolution 181 (1947)
Establishing Palenstinian State and Jewish State

"Isreal's legitimacy" was determined by the community of Nations.
I read much of what you post on this board. So my responding will do no good, for you have to know what you are talking about to debate effectively, and you can't even use the internet to boost your position. So instead of posting something to just blow this out of water and put in the proper context. I will digress and leave it alone..........lol
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:08 AM   #19
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

@Skylar it's a modern version of the Domino theory ...

Israel and any muslim nation get into it - expect other nations to follow. More wars have been fought over religion than for any other region (except in galaxies far, far, away).

Israel and Palestine go to war - expect Turkey, Syria, Egypt and a few other Middle Eastern countries to join in.

They join in, expect the US to help our ally. Then consider it would be an opportune time for Iran to get their jollies and either join in or massively provoke the west.

China & Russia "watch from the sidelines", sell weapons and eat buttery popcorn while we waste billions helping our ally. They WIN!

Yoyoma is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:35 AM   #20
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
I read much of what you post on this board. So my responding will do no good, for you have to know what you are talking about to debate effectively, and you can't even use the internet to boost your position. So instead of posting something to just blow this out of water and put in the proper context. I will digress and leave it alone..........lol
Sometimes it is best to treat LL with the hands off approach. He has a very long history of not "working well" with others. Where LL is concerned, there is only one opinion that matters. And it ain't yours!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:37 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
And out of respect for you as a moderator with authority I will recognize your opinion for what it is and also disgress and allow your opinion to be just that... with all due respect. Laughing also.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:40 AM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
And out of respect for you as a moderator with authority I will recognize your opinion for what it is and also disgress and allow your opinion to be just that... with all due respect. Laughing also.
There you have it folks, LL's not quite as condescending toward the Mods.

Close but not quite!
Old 11-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

missed a comma or two

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:10 AM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

Close but not quite!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGKRSAwrkXo
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #25
Guest040616
Account Disabled

From Politico:

"Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Wednesday announced a cease fire between Israel and Hamas to end the days of violence in the Gaza Strip."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz2CslAwTJi
Old 11-21-2012, 11:16 AM   #26
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Close but not quite!
Don't I detect a hint of civility in the Sandbox?!?!? (Shock and awe)
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:23 AM   #27
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
See that guy on the right .... he's who I want watching my back ....
Fine, move your egotistical ass to Israel. Don't forget to take (your Brother) I B Crying with you!

If there's room, can StupidOldLumpyFart tag along?
Old 11-21-2012, 12:13 PM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
missed a comma or two
I figured a mod wouldn't say anything about punctuation, ...

..... but it would only confuse you with it in there.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:16 PM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Fine, move your egotistical ass to Israel?
That is an option.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:18 PM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
It seems they really are only concerned about themselves and their own prosperity,
I read recently, in the last few days, that Israel was threatening to cut off assistance to the Palesitinians. I'll see if I can find a link to the information. How's that?

Here are comments concerning Israelis supporting the lifting of bans ...
http://www.politico.com/blogs/ben-sm...ty-108380.html

Haven't looked at the video yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK8h7gM8EQo

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/us-e...ocuments/53149

http://www.aish.com/jw/me/Israels-Su...n-Economy.html

http://islamweb.net/mainpage/index.php
http://islamweb.net/mainpage/index.php
"In terms of produce, Islamweb.net notes that “Palestinians use the Israeli shekel as currency. From cars to shampoo, countless goods come from or via Israel. Most packaged foods and household products have a foreign or Palestinian counterpart, but fruit and vegetable vendors say they would be out of business without Israel, where most produce is grown.”

"Because of the immensely progressive advancements and innovations that emanate from the Israeli medical field, Palestinians often find themselves retreating to Israeli hospitals when facing sickness or injury. Furthermore, Israel has control of and supervision over most of the region’s water systems, which it has proliferated and modernized."

Read more: http://host.madison.com/daily-cardin...#ixzz2Ct4U9RoP

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/08...blasts-jewish/

"Yet only a few months ago, the revelation that Ismail Haniyeh’s brother-in-law received a special permit from the Israeli government to travel into the Jewish State to receive life-saving heart surgery has come as something of a surprise.

"Haniyeh’s sister Suhila’s husband suffered undisclosed heart problems four months ago that doctors in Gaza were unable to treat, according to Ynetnews.com. The stricken man and his wife were whisked to Beilinson Hospital in Petah Tikva in central Israel, where he was treated, and some days later, the couple returned to Gaza.

“A person from the inner circle of the Hamas leadership did receive treatment at Beilinson Hospital," an Israeli government source confirmed to FoxNews.com. "Although there are no diplomatic relations between Israel and Hamas, there are many occasions when requests for help based on purely medical decisions taken in Gaza are granted by Israel for humanitarian reasons.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/08...#ixzz2Ct58qJsD

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...84E0YW20120515

"TEL AVIV | Tue May 15, 2012 12:54pm EDT
TEL AVIV (Reuters) - Israel has set up a mechanism to funnel aid to the Palestinians in the event of an earthquake, though its emergency relief services would not deploy throughout their territory, Israeli officials said on Tuesday.

"A 5.5-magnitude quake rattled Israel and the occupied West Bank on Friday, reminding residents of their common vulnerability to the Syria-African Rift, a northern extension of Africa's Rift Valley, despite the deadlock in talks on founding an independent Palestinian state.
Given Israel's control over and inside the West Bank, it would, in the event of a major quake, host a United Nations aid distribution centre to receive relief from abroad, by air and the Mediterranean sea, for Israelis and Palestinians."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137709

It is important to note that PA terrorists have exploited medical care arrangements to carry out terrorist attacks more than 20 times since 2005.
Last year, 10,544 patients and their companions left Gaza to access medical care in Israel, and there were 382 emergency evacuations from Gaza for medical purposes.
During the same 12-month period, some 4,883 tons of medical equipment and medicine were delivered to the region, as well as medical supplies for the disabled such as wheelchairs, crutches and first aid kits. Also shipped to the region's hospitals and clinics last year were heart monitors, baby feeding tubes, dental equipment, medical books, ambulance emergency equipment, artificial limbs and infant sleeping bags.

In the first quarter of 2010, 152 trucks of medical supplies and equipment made their way into Gaza. In an average week this month, some 37 truckloads of hygiene products were shipped to the region through the crossings. A new CT scan machine was recently delivered to Gaza as well.
Israel maintains a regular corridor for the transfer of medical patients out of Gaza, and about 200 medical staff members pass through the Erez Crossing terminal every month. “Israel also helps coordinate the transfer of Jordanian doctors into Gaza,” noted the Foreign Ministry spokesman.
Moreover, the Hadassah medical organization in Jerusalem donates $3 million in aid each year to treat Palestinian Authority Arabs in Israel. Following the outbreak of the H1N1 swine flu, three Israeli hospitals were assigned to treat cases in Gaza, the Foreign Ministry said, and 44,500 immunization doses were delivered to the region."

http://www.leadershipactionnetwork.o...tinian-economy

1. In September 2012, with the Palestinian Authority (PA) facing severe financial strain due to a shortfall in international donations and significant overspending, Israel advanced the PA 250 million shekels in tax revenues to aid the Palestinian economy. Similarly, in July 2012, Israel advanced the PA 180 million shekels to ensure that the salaries of PA employees were paid before the Muslim holiday of Ramadan.
2. Since Oslo real GDP per capita in the West Bank has increased considerably. From 1998-2011, these numbers grew from about $1,750 to about $2,000 according to the June 2012 U.S. congressional report U.S. Foreign Aid to the Palestinians. The report also notes that Gaza experienced a considerable rise in real GDP per capita from 2002-2005 before the Hamas takeover.
3. In order to reduce the level of Palestinian unemployment, Israel has increased the number of permits for Palestinians to work in Israel by 40% since February 2011.
4. Despite the constant barrage of rocket attacks emanating from the Gaza Strip, Israel provides most of the electric supply for both the West Bank and Gaza. Approximately half of Gaza’s electricity is supplied directly from Israel by way of the Israel Electric Corporation (IEC). The remaining supply comes mostly from the Gaza Power Plant (GPP), which is funded not by Hamas but by the Palestinian Authority. Indeed, the PA reportedly spends approximately 40% of its annual budget on Gaza. Thus, much of the billions of dollars in international aid that is provided to the Palestinian Authority is in turn sent to the Hamas controlled Gaza Strip.
5. Following a March 2012 meeting of the Ad Hoc Liaison Committee (the committee chaired by Norway and co-sponsored by the European Union that serves as the policy coordinating mechanism for development assistance to the Palestinian people), Israel appealed to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to support PA requests for special IMF economic assistance. Israel even attempted to acquire a one billion dollar IMF loan and transfer the money to the PA, but was turned down because the IMF reportedly did not want to set a precedent of one state taking a loan on behalf of a non-state entity.
6. In July 2012, Israel’s Minister of Finance, Dr. Yuval Steinitz, and PA Prime Minister Salam Fayyad, discussed new measures designed to boost the Palestinian economy. These included developing the Gaza Marine gas field which reportedly, “could contribute dramatically to Palestinian fiscal sustainability.”
7. Despite being governed by Hamas, an international terrorist group dedicated to Israel’s destruction, Israel has recently established a number of initiatives meant to aid Gaza’s economy. These include provisions to promote the building of essential societal institutions such as schools, hospitals, and sanitation centers. Since 2010, these Israeli initiatives have seen Gaza’s real GDP per capita improve considerably."

There is more .... got to check the turkey .. and I mean the bird, not the country.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women