Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2012, 06:20 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
So instead of just rallying around a candidate and a party, someone tell me just what can we look foreward to with a far left liberal administration and how will their views and decisions benefit America over a GOP administration if we were to ever have one?

No but instead of coming together and working for the people it will probably be business as usual with partisan politics and the gridlock that COG seems to love.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:13 AM   #17
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
That's a good question. I'd like one of our liberal friends take a stab at a serious answer.
A strait answer will never come.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:16 AM   #18
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
No but instead of coming together and working for the people it will probably be business as usual with partisan politics and the gridlock that COG seems to love.
Partisan politics and gridlock is the way it is supposed to work.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:52 AM   #19
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Gridlock is GOOD!. I would rather the government do nothing than do things that are bad. I like needing a super majority to pass the senate. If the idea is not good enough to get 60% to support it (without bribery) then it should not be done.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:28 AM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Fine let's have four more years of nothing done to resolve the problems then you wingers can have something to bitch about.If you like gridlock you are dumber than belief...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:34 AM   #21
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Honestly, I do believe that the gov works best when both sides are forced to work together. I actually think when one party has the white house and the congress they can tend to go too far. That includes my beloved Dems.

I think we have a potential for good right now with the split house and senate and the democratic president. IF AND ONLY IF...the republicans decide to work with him instead of trying to block every thing he does. The problem with Obama's first term is the republicans just wanted to block everything. That doesn't work.

This financial cliff will be a good first test since they election. I think if both sides give a little, we will get a good deal or a decent one at least.

The republicans have a lot to do to fix their brand, but I think guys like Jindal have already figured out the winning rx.

I would love to see a 3rd party emerge tho. A real one. One that is in the center. It's sad that hasn't happened.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:47 AM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Fine let's have four more years of nothing done to resolve the problems then you wingers can have something to bitch about.If you like gridlock you are dumber than belief...
Gridlock is better than letting Obama do everything he wants to do.

But you can be happy about one thing. There is no gridlock when it comes to taking away your liberty. The Patriot Act and NDAA both passed with overwhelming support from both parties.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:59 AM   #23
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:

But you can be happy about one thing. There is no gridlock when it comes to taking away your liberty. The Patriot Act and NDAA both passed with overwhelming support from both parties.
It only is getting worse for Libertarians COG; see what Reid's Senate is now doing...........without warrants !

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57...news&tag=title
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I think it only legalizes what they've already been doing. Big Brother is watching you! Don't expect the Republicans to stop this in the House. I will write my congressman, but he's a statist idiot.

And libs, they'll be reading YOUR emails, too! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 11-20-2012, 11:14 AM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgs View Post
Partisan politics and gridlock is the way it is supposed to work.

checks and balances is the way the government in meant to work, not total gridlock.

if total gridlock remains in place for 2 more years the republican house is in trouble come midterms, and I think they understand that ... same party congress/admin isnt a healthy situation regardless which party has full majority .. it very well could come down to just that. All you republican cheerleadres that want a dem house/senate/admin keep cheering for partisan gridlock .. you lost the election, plus house AND senate seats so I'd guess your political MO is working j-u-s-t fine. Dont cahnge a thing.

eos
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Uh, the people voted for a Republican House. In case you missed it.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:29 AM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Uh, the people voted for a Republican House. In case you missed it.

how many seats did they lose, 20 something wasnt it?

Of 216 House Republicans who ran for re-election, only 14 were defeated, a mortality rate of just over 6 percent.
Members of the tea party caucus did even better than that; only about 5 percent were defeated. (The losers included Allen West of Florida and Joe Walsh of Illinois, two especially fiery members whose constituents ran out of patience.)
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:32 AM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

They are still in control. Their votes counted just as much as Obama's. There is no need for them to capitulate simply because they lost a few races.

They will, but there is no need to.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:39 AM   #29
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

You don't want gridlock , you want progress. America's economy is based on Capitalism. Capitalism cannot be successful if there is high unemployment and overwhelming debt. Thats America right now. Then in the midst of our economic problems the looming threat of war exists. Right now Isreal is having their conflict in Gaza. Even though at this time we aren't directly involved it still affects us. It affects all nations really. We will probaly continue to have conflicts in the Middle East. Iam just baseing this on my observations. Iam also wondering just how long it will be before we begin to hear about China and Russia getting involved in some sort of conflict and what our role might be.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:43 AM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
They are still in control. Their votes counted just as much as Obama's. There is no need for them to capitulate simply because they lost a few races.

They will, but there is no need to.

I didnt say they werent in majority I said they lost seats, and unless youre an idiot (and you are btw) and stump for gridlock politics at the expense of the country, the voters will have even greater reasons to dump the republican house at midterm .... status: Trending Down.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women