Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162326
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2012, 08:12 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
You just gotta love how political "philosophy" and working the Bible over translates into an atmosphere where upward economic mobility comes up, shall we say, lacking. Look at all the RED in the graph. Then, TPunkers, if you can stay hooked (ha!) read through the article.

A little sumpin'-sumpin' from the Pew Research Center regarding where to be to go up. Of course, if one comes here to Texas from other states, it's kind of like taking candy (no "handle pun" intended) from babies...

http://www.pewstates.org/research/da...ve-85899381539
Did you notice that Utah was on the 'upward mobility' list? By your way of reasoning, those MORMONS must be doing something right. BTW, Perry dropped out of the race.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:13 AM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

IB, listen. If TTH is selfish enough to spend what he thinks should go to the government on something for himself or his family, it's on his conscience. Even though the law doesn't require it, the government really needed that money, as TTH has stated. Instead, he wastes it on family expenses, or choosing for himself what to spend it on. Selfish bastard!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:19 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
IB, listen. If TTH is selfish enough to spend what he thinks should go to the government on something for himself or his family, it's on his conscience. Even though the law doesn't require it, the government really needed that money, as TTH has stated. Instead, he wastes it on family expenses, or choosing for himself what to spend it on. Selfish bastard!
Yeah!!! Just consider how much more efficient it would have been for the government to collect that money as taxes and then redistribute it as student aid. TTH is selfishly depriving numerous government bureaucrats of their right to prosper.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:28 PM   #19
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Well, despite you TPunks' best efforts at changing the subject, the fact remains from the Pew Study that if MOST people want to make more money and get ahead, they need to move out of Texas. Or, you could be like me and move here and relieve the natives of their money. heh heh heh

As usual, there is no comeback to the facts and math, not that any of you TPunks' are competent at either. All you can do is blow smoke and try to get by with bluster - the usual Tejas method.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:36 PM   #20
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well, despite you TPunks' best efforts at changing the subject, the fact remains from the Pew Study that if MOST people want to make more money and get ahead, they need to move out of Texas. Or, you could be like me and move here and relieve the natives of their money. heh heh heh

As usual, there is no comeback to the facts and math, not that any of you TPunks' are competent at either. All you can do is blow smoke and try to get by with bluster - the usual Tejas method.
Candy4boys, Are you making a profit here?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:58 PM   #21
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

No, shitheel, I'm SPENDING some of them here on the ladies. You and your TPunk broz are just cheap comic relief. More jack for the ladies. They are a lot more useful.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:11 PM   #22
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Hint, hint!!! It's YOUR money -- YOU are paying for your child's tuition. It seems like someone clever enough to obtain a law degree would realize that.
And the additional debt being incurred from his taxes being cut belongs to whom, exactly?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:40 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
No, shitheel, I'm SPENDING some of them here on the ladies. You and your TPunk broz are just cheap comic relief. More jack for the ladies. They are a lot more useful.
Shitheel is that ebonic's. IDK.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #24
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I have done fine here.
Most people that come here from other states love it here.
That is unless you are a whiney ass liberal.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:35 PM   #25
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
only when you hire a butler

most lawyers destroy jobs
Nope. I have about 10 employees at my law firm and about four, albeit only one direct employee, at my relatively new mineral leasing company. One full time at the house. Not to mention keeping accountants and other lawyers hired doing accounting and legal work for the two companies. Also, the law firm creates work for court reporters, court staff, videographers, medical illustrators, jury consultants, expert witnesses, catering companies, medical records services, etc. Trials in our locale employe many hotel and restaurant workers, etc. Out of town firms rent temporary office space. The wealth is spread around pretty widely.

But the original point that someone in my position the last guy who needs tax relief, yet I'm the only one the Republicans give it to stands. And to add insult to injury, they expect those of you who are working stiffs to make up the difference so that I can get five and six figure tax breaks. Yet you idiots love it and it galls me.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:39 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Nothing is making you keep the money, TTH. During the Clinton administration, kids were having bake sales to reduce the debt. And you complain about how the government doesn't FORCE you to give more. Hey, they'll even take your check.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:46 PM   #27
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Hint, hint!!! It's YOUR money -- YOU are paying for your child's tuition. It seems like someone clever enough to obtain a law degree would realize that.
How much am I supposed to pay for the right to live in a civilized society? Why is it right to give me a tax break when I can well afford to pay more in taxes, while the nation runs a deficit that it is going to foist of on those who are less well off? And why cut my taxes first instead of those who make less? Have you no fucking sense of justice and fairness? You're the dumb SOB who's paying for that $60,000 tax cut, you know.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:49 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

TTH, I'd get rid of the tax code altogether, but if you're so upset about, fork over some more to the Treasury and quit bitching. Or pay the taxes for one of those poor SOB's you claim to care about so much. Gawd, I bet you're fun at parties. Geez.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:59 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
How much am I supposed to pay for the right to live in a civilized society? Why is it right to give me a tax break when I can well afford to pay more in taxes, while the nation runs a deficit that it is going to foist of on those who are less well off? And why cut my taxes first instead of those who make less? Have you no fucking sense of justice and fairness? You're the dumb SOB who's paying for that $60,000 tax cut, you know.
'Justice and fairness' you say!?! There IS no justice and fairness in redistributing wealth! You're the dumb SOB who believes the government spends your tax dollars wisely and more efficiently than you can. Your the dumb SOB who believes all of those purportedly -- purportedly -- 'less well off' are deserving of every nickel of your charity.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:12 PM   #30
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

TTH is full of SHIT. Big time.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women