Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48271
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2014, 04:07 AM   #16
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Um... maybe he should be looking at providers in a higher bracket that already charge a different fee for the discretion. I seriously wouldn't trust my career on a100$ backpage gal if I was an nfl player.
As usual...Ze nails it.

There's an entirely different playground for public figures...even NFL players...and if your guys don't know that game...then they're bush league

Every year we're treated to the story of some dufus trying to spend his $4 million bonus at a club on Northwest Highway...and ending up in jail...bush league.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:16 AM   #17
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Funny thread. I know if I was a well recognized NFL player, I would love for my friend SexyKevin, who joined this site 2 days ago, to start a thread about how hookers are charging me more because they know how much money I make. Definitely sounds logical to me.

Welcome wagon chicks, good luck. Sexykevin knows some ballers who can make you rich. Unfortunately, you will never meet them.

Why would a famous NFL player(s) have a friend like this? I'm not even famous and my friends would keep my business private. Not to mention that most guys definitely keep this part of their life to themselves, let alone complaining to Sexykevin about upsells while making millions. Athletes don't complain about spending money. That's why they are usually broke within ten years after making millions.

Again, funny thread.
...didn't someone just get BANNED two days ago? That thread gave me a headache, so I quit looking at it.

Anyway, I thought you got like a welcome packet with a list of very nice and discreet (and non-"upselling") providers when you joined the NFL. I mean, all MY friends did LOL

and LOL @ HoneyRose

+1 ~Ze~

EDIT: to avoid dup post..... +1 DownForWhatever

Damn.....anyone else want to beat me to it??
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 06:47 AM   #18
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Well I know people that know some famous people!

You suiram77 much? Still trying to impress with the rich guy story?

I love it when people think everyone is as dumb as they are.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:08 AM   #19
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Holy ugh.. Is this suriam? There is a guy on the New York boards who gets banned on the weekly, he always comes back the following day with a new name. The problem is, he types exactly the same (ie this guy. No punctuation, this guy uses love instead of boo and child, I'm sure there are other similarities) and his UserName is always formatted like that. Similar to two numbers at the end.
Yawn...
Maybe he will move on to other things in life.....
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:17 AM   #20
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I would be willing to bet my 3 superbowl rings on it.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:26 AM   #21
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Kevin your friends need to wear disguises when they see Upsellers. Have them look like Leon Sandcastle. Case solved.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:33 AM   #22
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Funny thread. I know if I was a well recognized NFL player, I would love for my friend SexyKevin, who joined this site 2 days ago, to start a thread about how hookers are charging me more because they know how much money I make. Definitely sounds logical to me.

Welcome wagon chicks, good luck. Sexykevin knows some ballers who can make you rich. Unfortunately, you will never meet them.

Why would a famous NFL player(s) have a friend like this? I'm not even famous and my friends would keep my business private. Not to mention that most guys definitely keep this part of their life to themselves, let alone complaining to Sexykevin about upsells while making millions. Athletes don't complain about spending money. That's why they are usually broke within ten years after making millions.

Again, funny thread.
Agree.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:39 AM   #23
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0yoY0 View Post
...didn't someone just get BANNED two days ago? That thread gave me a headache, so I quit looking at it.

Anyway, I thought you got like a welcome packet with a list of very nice and discreet (and non-"upselling") providers when you joined the NFL. I mean, all MY friends did LOL

and LOL @ HoneyRose

+1 ~Ze~

EDIT: to avoid dup post..... +1 DownForWhatever

Damn.....anyone else want to beat me to it??
Good point. Somebody with delusions of grandeur indeed got banned a cpl of days ago. A coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences. But who knows.

OP: In the remote possibility that what you said is not BS, Tell your friend to start using his brain a little and not tell the provider his real identity, like most of us with more than two neurons do. If the provider recognizes him, he should say he gets that comment all the time. That's what I do when providers think I'm Johnny Depp; I say I'm offended by the comparison but I get that all the time LOL. Plus, 99% of a chance that providers won't recognize him.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:00 AM   #24
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
I would be willing to bet my 3 superbowl rings on it.
threepeckered, you must have played for Jimmy Johnson! what was Aikman like? did you hang with Emmit Smith? was Irvin a real playa?

oh wait, you're just kidding.. but you're more convincing than sexykevin..

I bet Barry Switzer held team meetings, where he would tell his players to be firm on the price of pussy.. don't give in to upsells..I don't know.. seems in character for Barry..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:34 AM   #25
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Ask Eliot Spitzer. I heard he has a decent list if discreet hookers.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:26 AM   #26
Sexykevin21
BANNED

Quote:

Again, funny thread.
It was just a question Lucas that's all man no identity has been given about my friends besides like I said in my last post that I only ask because I do not play anymore and I experience the same thing a few times and I just wanted to know what people thought,no one is complaining my friend. I respect your view thanks
Sexykevin21 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:32 AM   #27
Sexykevin21
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
Well I know people that know some famous people!

You suiram77 much? Still trying to impress with the rich guy story?

I love it when people think everyone is as dumb as they are.
Sorry don't know who that is, but I was not trying to impress any one at all it was just a question about how they told me what happens to them when they try to see a provider. I do not play any more so I do not have that kind of money or much at all these days. So there go your impressing story my friend.
Sexykevin21 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:02 PM   #28
broes
Reverse Apache Master

I don't believe a word of this. Pro athletes don't go to hooker boards or backpage to get ass. They just go to a strip club and treat that place like its Krogers.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:51 PM   #29
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by broes View Post
I don't believe a word of this. Pro athletes don't go to hooker boards or backpage to get ass. They just go to a strip club and treat that place like its Krogers.
Love it and so true.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 03:04 PM   #30
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by broes View Post
Having worked at DG's and some other Booty clubs where NBA/NFL players make an occasional appearance, I have known them to be the cheapest patrons EVER with even bigger Egos.

Too many times have I seen an athlete come into the club and place $1,000 ones on the table, while dancers (usually the new & young ones) dance all night without even making a single dollar.

Nevertheless, at the end of the night, there are always some groupies who will follow the whole entourage home. Usually, for free. I guess it all comes with the name, status and fame. (Kobe Bryant anyone?)

In the providing world, these men are generally not the type of men I'd like to see. Pardon my language, but I can't stroke a dick and a ego at the same time!

But then again, I guess that's what some ladies try to upsell those guys for, SMH.

An Ego will cost you extra!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women