Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2014, 03:37 PM   #16
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

I know that sometimes I have a difficult time DFK with certain people and to be honest, I don't DFK with everyone.

Some people I smooch their faces off and sometime just get a peck.

I agree with what Chung said. INSIST on providers reading your profile. INSIST INSIST INSIST!

Sorry that happened to you and it was nice of you to at least leave her something.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:32 PM   #17
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
There are more than a few points to cover. Most notably the are many unknown variables. Those aside, do you have this highly desired act on your p411 profile as something you REALLY like? If not, I'd suggest you do. Anecdotally, mine has this for dfk. I encourage all providers to look at my profile and see if they agree that we will enjoy each other's company. One has come back saying her dfk is ymmv (which I knew she was ymmv, just not about what).

Could be an option to save some frustration in the future.
I resorted to this and yes has been very useful. Even had one provider say I don't and thanks for alerting me.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:49 PM   #18
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddleman View Post
Well there is no deformity in either face. Of the ladies on this thread I have not had a problem with Kendall , Eva, or hot nurse. I always have a clean mouth, a breath mint and freshly shaved. Remember their had been no kissing to dislike at this point. I am not too attractive but I have to rate as normal .... I think...
Well a little birdie told me you are very sexy
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:23 PM   #19
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Call me a WK or whatever but, I find it hard to believe that a lady would want to DFK everyone she has an appointment with....I could see how bbj and dfk would be YMMV...she would have to be an oscar winning actress to pull that off.....and i know yall are saying "that's what she is getting paid for!" yeah yeah yeah...blah blah blah...but she is still human lol. I'm just saying I wouldn't want to dfk everyone! But again, I will never understand why guys want to daty and dfk every lady they see anyways!!!
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:53 PM   #20
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Hi Tara, Thanks for the support. I do start to wonder if it is me.....
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:35 PM   #21
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

If it's 8 out of a dozen, it is you.

It is it 1 of a dozen, it is her.

Do the math and draw your answer from there.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 05:54 AM   #22
Sexykevin21
BANNED

I am going to go with TinMan on this one and say F, and when you get to her incall and she is not willing to do that item that you discuss was very important to you then that is when I will go with A. It would be very clear then that it is a ymmv situation.
Sexykevin21 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 06:02 AM   #23
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Write a review. If its offered and didn't happen and you two apparently communicated about this then ask to leave but leave a peace offering for her time and effort to see you. Anywhere from 60-100 is fair depending on her normal rate.

Was it DFK?

I was gonna post a rant on DFK once but didn't. Some guys - very few (maybe 5 since i became a provider two years ago) - make it nearly impossible to dfk; like sticking ur tongue in a bucket of slimy eels.

But if she can't suck it up at or maneuver the situation at $250/hr then tell her to take it off her menu or write a review about your experience. .02
wait wait, THN please don't take offense to this

but you have only been a provider for 2 years? i thought you've been here for a while
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 06:10 AM   #24
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default something similar happened last night

i had a guy, we talk he wanted to see me short notice, i offer almost anything except tuma

but i always want to know if someone want's greek so i can be, "prepared" he went down the list.... even if it is offered, unless it is discussed prior, its not really at anyones fault

but if you discussed it, she agreed and you have proof of that, the do what you have to do, give her a 40 say thanks for your time and unless you really want it from her, go find a provider who does want it.

no reviews are not that important to me, but any review is a review none the less, maybe she was just a bad kisser lol
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 07:39 AM   #25
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
wait wait, THN please don't take offense to this

but you have only been a provider for 2 years? i thought you've been here for a while

Nope.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:09 AM   #26
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Your (A-D) answers you suggest are going to start drama in some sort or fashion, especially on this site. Your (E) answer is the one most providers who pull the YMMV crap is the route they prefer you to take, since you are not the first nor will you be the last, she has done the all talk and no action bullshit to so that she can get your money, and it is your money so without intimidation, you should get what you want out the session, as long as the provider is comfortable and accommodating.

A few posters on this thread make some very valid and true points, but my advice to you is this:

You make it clear to the provider what you are seeking in a session, via email/PM/p411 profile letting her know that per her reviews and perhaps her profile, she does/offers what you are wanting in your time with her, which is one of the reasons you initially contacted her. On the day of the appointment and a couple hours before, on confirmation of the appointment, go over what you want again, getting an affirmative response from her, (I prefer written documentation for this). Upon arrival, be of excellent all around hygiene and respect her time and person while with her.

When/if she does not do what you desire, in your case, DFK, and that should be known no more than 5 minutes after you walk in, then kindly leave her a partial tip, at least $40, no more than $100, and turn around and leave. Doing that, no longer gives you the opportunity to write a review, but you can report the situation in the ML and/or in Co-ed if you so desire, but as I said, that is drama and there will be no way around it unless you do your (E) answer.

If she reports you, then you have that written documentation and that should be enough to prove she is in the wrong, regardless of how popular she may be, and you are in the right.The vindictive provider will say that your hygiene was bad and/or you did not respect her or her time, but that is her word against yours and if you have history in seeing other providers and have their respect and acknowledgement of your cleanliness and behavior in sessions with them, then the said provider's report is weak with very little, if anything, to stand on.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:25 AM   #27
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
IMNSHO - That intimidation bullshit you pulled by threatening a bad review if you didn't get your donation back was a bitch move. There are plenty of ways to have "that" conversation without having to threaten anything. Be a grown up. Not a bully.

People that treat providers like they have no say or flexibility in an intimate service like this really piss me off.
I couldn't agree more with Ze. By your own admission, you are an unattractive dude. I'm sure YMMV was the case and some women can handle unattractive dudes better than others....To threaten her with a bad review unless she played by your rules and removed a menu item was very childish, IMO.

I don't know about you, but if someone white or black showed up looking similar to Whoopi Goldberg, and I had to kiss her, I'd jump out of the very top of a 10 story building head first. Regardless of the agreed upon session....I have a lot of respect for these women for the disgusting men they must put up with and get bad mouthed afterwards for not acting like they were in love with them for an hour session.

Much kudos to you for paying her something though because I doubt 1995 Brad Pitt is scheduling with these hookers.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:43 AM   #28
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Damn...a culture of fucking victim whiners is self perpetuating with this sort of shit. What, you can't decide to take a shit or wind your watch by yourself? Jeeeezus. If people would learn to communicate there would be a lot less aftermath bullshit. If you don't set expectations you can't very well bag on the other party for being uncooperative. If you don't know for sure if she'll suck your face going in, you can't for sure bitch about it not happening.

Ze is right, though. Don't be a dick just because the house is out of your favorite condiment. (Condom mint?)
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 09:56 AM   #29
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Wait a minute the "bitch move" as Ze named it was after I had decided to leave and she was insisting on the full donation. I left a 100 bucks and I was there maybe 8 minutes. I don't know how much you make Ze but that's pretty f'n good money for nothing. I was only saying in the heat of battle that if you insist on a full payment I am writing a review. I changed my mind and tried to calm the situation.
Phildo the idea wasn't to be a whiner it was to get some other view points of the situation for myself and others that may come across this situation. I am sure you and Ze are pretty sure about everything you say and do and need no input . This type of thread is just tedious and boring to those blessed with such clarity of vision.
So Lucas if a fellow is not up to standards in looks don't you think the provider should just withdraw from the session without charge.
By the way I am a very kind and softhearted person. I don't bully. I am not spineless either. I
felt I was not being treated right. Still left the money...
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 10:03 AM   #30
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddleman View Post
So Lucas if a fellow is not up to standards in looks don't you think the provider should just withdraw from the session without charge.
By the way I am a very kind and softhearted person. I don't bully. I am not spineless either. I
felt I was not being treated right. Still left the money...
Like I said in my initial post, kudos to you my friend for even leaving a donation.....I thought that was clear by my last sentence in my post.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women