Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60866
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-25-2010, 12:04 PM   #16
Guest092710
Account Disabled

User ID: 43383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
To be honest I have very selective tastes in terms of what I like in a provider in both looks and menu. While there certainly are some providers here who meet that criteria, the local selection is Extremely limited and more often than not is financially FAR too impractical for any sort of consistent hobbying.

Fact is a growing number of similar quality fresh traveling providers offer more affordable discounted rates and with a more open menu to get themselves established. Thus far though I have kept my reviews to the local girls who can use them.
Yes love, I know how picky you are..lol. I'm happy to have made the cut once upon a time.
Your answers are still very valuable in that they let the women of this board know what the current market is and where their place is in it. Which was the whole spirit of my thread. To find out what exactly it is that you guys want and will happily pay for.

Much to all of you that are taking the time and consideration to answer honestly and keep on topic! ~K
Old 09-25-2010, 12:36 PM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmanmia View Post
Way to show some solidarity. Did it ever occur to you that some of these women aren't as fortunate as you and can't just go get a JOB? How bout if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute, go back to the spot ya just came from.

Once again.. I ask this in all seriousness.. What can the tried and true verified providers do to get and keep your business?
Most of us are not so fortunate as to be able to make $250 to $300 an hour doing something we enjoy so much.

Why is it it OUR problem that ladies that made $100k plus tax free last year can't make ends meet this year?

We work hard for our money as well as the ability to afford what is to US a Hobby and are experiencing the same thing.

I work in a certain segment of the market where the Govt just cut what they pay me for my services by 40% just 2 weeks ago. I don't whine about it. 3 of the guys that work for me said "Oh My God what do we do? What do we do?" I pointed out that we live on less or we work harder and more hours. So I need to work more, seek out new sources of revenue and work harder to attract new clientele.

You ask "What can the tried and true verified providers do to get and keep your business?"

I would suggest they do what many of us do at the moment.

Swallow their pride and lower their rates. You want to earn more local business get into the $180-$220 an hour range, provide great TCB and APPRECIATE what you are getting. Undercut the newest Flavor of the Week and take advantage of what she is not able to do, provide the TCB and "I'll see you Now!" service some want.

And by all means don't whine about it here on the boards..... 95% of the ladies here make more per hour than we do.

It is hard to show sympathy for that.

Times have changed darlin.

Luckily for us what is going on in the economy is driving more competition into your segment of the work force.

Younger, Prettier ladies are working for less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitty View Post
I know one thing that is Absolute: being "flavor of the month" only lasts a while. The bubble will burst, and no matter how hot your body is, things will change in this game. ~ Ebb and flow.

One thing guys are doing lately that you might not be hearing about publicly but I'll say it here..... A lot of us are compromising on TCB for a ride on a wild young hot body at a great rate.

Will she be around next month? No one is really caring.

They are getting line, waiting their turn and having fun.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:39 PM   #18
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Yes love, I know how picky you are..lol. I'm happy to have made the cut once upon a time.
Beautiful you didn't simply make the cut. You were at the top of the list in terms of exotic beauty, coolness and the worlds most magical DT BBBJ with those serious DSL's.
Agh these guys will never know what they missed. I will take those memories to my grave lol.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:57 PM   #19
KoolHandLuke
Gaining Momentum

Default Perspective . . . and a Slightly Different Perspective

I\'m a bit different in lots of respects, especially that I\'m a male who does not really care to follow or even watch sports on TV, but I certainly see a parralel here between pro athletes and pro ladies. Pro athletes know when going into their chosen profession that it\'s not going to last long, relative to a normal man\'s worklife, and therefore they should know they need to save some of their megabucks for later in life. They also know that, even if they\'re the best runningback in the business, they may not be chosen by last year\'s Superbowl team in the draft because last year\'s Superbowl team has plenty of talent in their present runningbacks. And when that runningback ages and sees the younger bucks being drafted for 2X megabucks, he has a choice of asking for/demanding bigger bucks at the risk of losing his job, or being thankful for his position/salary. And at the risk of sounding callous, sometimes it\'s better for the runningback to start looking for a real-life job where he can use the skills he\'s learned in his life and start anew, having known from the git-go that pro ball wasn\'t going to be kind to him in later years.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:59 PM   #20
richcran
Lifetime Premium Access

Karma, thanks for opening this up. I never had the pleasure of meeting you but I was always planning on getting there. You had good reviews and a rep for good TCB. I personally always thought your pricing seemed fair for the package that was advertised and reviewed. I agree with CodyB and Whispers that price and performance are what makes it happen. This last month I 'helped' a couple young ladies and am currently getting burned. All that does is make me hesitant to 'help' the next one other than stated rates and how good it was.

I will add one pet peave......Anyone that has been here any length of time has seen the ads and the reviews. We know what most of the local girls rates are and what the reviewer has said they do for those rates. Don't be having a 'special' for that rate or above. Can't speak for us all, but most of us aren't stupid......we just think with the wrong head sometime.

I also agree that if there is some chemistry and I inquire about seeing you again.....let me know if you're willing to give a price break. Some guys might ask for one, I usually leave that up to the provider......that could be the simple thing that brings me back quickly.

Sorry I got carried away.....hope I didn't step on any toes......
Old 09-25-2010, 01:57 PM   #21
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Based upon the sudden quietness of the thread I somehow get the feeling that the issue of more affordable competitive rates as one tool to beat out the new competition is NOT the Solution local hurting providers are really interested in hearing. I get that as the band marches on same as before which is perfectly fine. No more pissing and moaning about slow local business then.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:01 PM   #22
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
Based upon the quietness of the thread I somehow get the feeling that the issue of more affordable rates is NOT the Solution local providers are really interested in hearing lol.
So the band marches on same as before. That's fine but No more pissing and moaning about slow business then.
There is never a lot of activity on the weekends and the smarter gals have learned it never does any good to complain about this particular topic.

if they truly care or have an issue they will read and take some of the advice to heart and it will show in coming weeks.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:05 PM   #23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

At the height of the tech boom in 2000 on a few contracts I made over $100/hr; most I ever get these days is $60/hr. What y'all do is utterly delightful, but it's not harder than high order Perl, for example. If y'all charged $100/session you'd make a nice middle-class income with a dozen appointments a week; asking to live well on less work than that seems unreasonable to me.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:20 PM   #24
Magnetron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
Good points Blender,

Let me add this too what Blender said,
if you are a $300 an hour gal, ACT LIKE IT,,
make sure your TCB is good, make sure you deliver what you promise, no one likes to feel like they were duped in to paying more for less
+1 I agree with this big time. Taking a guy for granted (especially an established client) doesn't make him want to come back
Old 09-25-2010, 02:24 PM   #25
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Amen to that, 78704.

Its not just rates. Its supply/demand - more providers/more providers visiting but guy pool the same or smaller.

Unemployment rate, competition for jobs pushing more providers into the business.

Look at Dallas. They have had an oversupply forever. And what do you see? Good TCB, great prices, expanded service menus.

In SA the Great Recession hasn't hit as hard as lots of places. So what do we see? providers from Phoenix, or Clarke County, or northern and central California area codes coming to visit. Lots of them. All the time.

Many providers have adapted. Putting in more time, making less per hour. BNG specials. 15 minute specials. Whatever it takes--times are pretty bad.

$40--$50 for 10--15 minutes work, pretty good volume, adds up at the end of the week, along with the hourly appointments.

Standing in front of the pack with unique services is also a great idea that providers that are getting by nicely offer.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:24 PM   #26
Guest092710
Account Disabled

User ID: 43383

A few of you are starting to stray from the topic at hand.. here's a good example of what this thread was about and how to keep it on topic!!! This was not started by me to be a platform for anyone's agendas or their opinions about what the women should charge. By all means express your concerns about not getting what you pay for, but it's not for you or me or anyone to tell a woman what she can charge for access to her body and mind. So PLEASE, again, let's stay on topic and have some meaningful discussion.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=104625

Thanks again to those that are trying to get the messages across!
Old 09-25-2010, 03:15 PM   #27
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
A few of you are starting to stray from the topic at hand. here's a good example of what this thread was about and how to keep it on topic! This was not started by me to be a platform for anyone's agendas or their opinions about what the women should charge. By all means express your concerns about not getting what you pay for, but it's not for you or me or anyone to tell a woman what she can charge for access to her body and mind. So PLEASE, again, let's stay on topic and have some meaningful discussion.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=104625

Thanks again to those that are trying to get the messages across!
This is what you wrote, remember? "What do they have to do to get your CONSISTENT business back? Please, let that be the topic of this discussion."

Pricing is a big part of the answer, even if you don't like it.
Old 09-25-2010, 03:34 PM   #28
ChrisS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I will also chime I will also say something about another aspect of this topic. We discussed the economics of Austin v's Dallas and Houston in several threads but this merits a mention. Dallas is loaded with exceptionally hot talent which keeps the rates lower. Yes, per capita. I hear how our gals are "better" BCD but honestly, I have found the average experience for our 250 girls to be the same as DFW's gals. But 250 gets the hottest DFW has to offer. I say this not to insult our girls but to give perspective. I think our gals under rate visitors or overrate themselves. Sorry, but many guys feel this way. I am just being honest.
Another point is that I can't understand some things. I get expenses but I can do math. If I see 3 guys a day at 250 that is 750 a day x 5 days would be 3750 a week x 4 = 15000 a month. Now that is no expenses but my guess is that a gal will keep her 250 rate and see 1-2 rather than 3-4 at 200 thus they get less action and $ rathe than drop their rates. I get the price signal but I am still bothered by complaints about not making enough money. Yes, a young hottie can be hot for a short time but that might not be sustainable. Yes, our gals work hard and put forth effort but I will be the economist here: that is irrelevant. It is value by the customers that matters. Some things are natural advantages like D cups (or bought advantages:-) ) or natural beauty or whatever the customer values. But it is delivering value (experience - cost) that matters. If you are a beauty queen but 5 on the BCD side, I feel I got my $ worth. Or if you are average to good looks but a 9 BCD, again, I get my $ worth. You are hot and fantastic BCD I feel like I got a bargain and keep coming back. And back. And back. When I was in sales, I reminded our guys all the time that if customers ain't buyin' that's a we problem, not the customer's problem. Either we didn't meet their needs (value) or hadn't combined them we did. Either way, I stressed it was our problem, not theirs. When I hear my employees tell me how hard they work now, I tell them flatly I don't care (nicely). Effort is irrelevant. Results matter. We don't pay for effort but results.
Sorry, not trying to be a dick but I feel for our gals. I really do. But anyone can see my p411 account. I have many ok's and have seen dozens of gals but very few give me value. Most think their customers should be grateful a hot young woman was fucking them. A few "get it" that the guys are paying and should be treated like a king. I wrote in my tag line that I like to see favs over and over. When I give a gal a chance, it is for her to impress me and not the other way around. I lost 70 lbs in the last year and am hwp now. I don't waste my time with gals who meet expectations when there are those that willingly exceed them all the time!
Again, I am sorry to be blunt but I doubt many guys would privately disagree with me on this. If you don't like the message, blame reality, not the messenger of reality.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:23 PM   #29
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

If your a YMMV/high volume provider
Your client/non client base will surely reflect that!
esp. with the high volume ladies the just don't have the energy or time allotment the low volume ladies do. POINT BLANK!

think about it
run 1-2 miles a day...okay your good
now run 6-8 miles a day and see how you feel....
Old 09-25-2010, 04:38 PM   #30
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Excellent posts & appreciate ChrisS for his broad-minded comments. I haven't made the cut but understand personal prefs, etc... :P Also agree w/ 78704 *gasp - he'll deny it (hehehe)* that value should be a major factor based on a market survey of others w/ similar offerings, reputation (reviews, contributions, etc...) and yes, looks.

I've always considered myself an excellent value which would contribute in part to my longevity here. I thinck. Hell! On the spot suddenly! lol

I'm wondering how many 2+ yr veterans are averaging 12 appts per week... That could be my monthly tally these days. Also, what's the average overhead for maintaining an incall, daycare if applicable, travel expenses, etc... I'm just adding specific details that should be considered by respondents. It's much like renting office space for those biz owners out there, and can vary depending on whether space is shared or not.

My newbie rush was a good 2-2.5 yrs and I felt grateful for the appreciation. Don't think I cleared $100K, though! LOL Dammit that would've rocked! I did get to pay off some debts & get my home furnished & purchase a couple of POS vehicles. *ahem* Not my forte apparently... Whether I bank or not, I always manage thanks to repeat biz and thrifty spending habits. Gotta appreciate my miserly dad's teachings these days.

Maintaining a positive attitude about what we have vs don't have helps maintain a level of hopefulness motivated by hungriness to keep looking forward - no matter what path we choose. That's one thing I use to bolster myself when facing adversity. Everyone's having troubles these days in some way or another which is why a little goodwill - whether emotional, physical, spiritual or material - goes a long way.

Way to put those social worker skills to work for the community, Karma. Personal differences aside, we both have no problem speaking out about our concerns. The "community of unity" focus has been missing for a while, but some still carry the torch.

Time for me to ramp up for rent week. *cough*cough*

XOXOX
Kat
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women