Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48381
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41235
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2023, 05:40 AM   #16
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
1. You made my point when you said, under the same rules of the time.

2. And no, rules had changed between Bradshaw and Montana times so u better go back and Google some more pup

3 I'll take the word of dions team mates Troy and Irvin and the fact dion admitted such before ur opinion

Why. Do u think 4000 yards passing was unheard in the 70s? Don't think Ken stabler.or Roger or Terry could do it?

Please go kiss Bradys poster lol. Under the old rules, Brady never would have lasted as long as he did.
No. I refuted your point. The rules effect how easy it is to rack up overall offensive stats. That's why I have not included stats. The rules don't effect how hard it is to win, because all the teams are playing under the same rules in any given season. The amount of teams in the league effects how hard it is to win a SB. More teams harder to win. Brady won 7 when there was 32 teams. No other QB won more than 4 and that was with 4 less teams in the league.

I'm not a fan of Brady. I'm a fan of truth and logical reasoning. The kiss the poster comment shows that your position is biased and not based on truth and logical reasoning. I also believe that these type of things are typically very subjective, but in the case of Brady it's as close to a consensus opinion as you can get. The vast majority of experts, consisting of players, coaches, ex players, and ex coaches, agree with me.

Mahomes may surpass Brady's greatness someday.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 06:37 AM   #17
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
these are the stupidest things in the world

brady the goat? please, you cannot compare offensive players from the 60's or 70's to even the 90's or today/ way too many rule changes to favor the offense. who knows what bradshaw or staubach or stabler could have done with todays rules? who knows how much better swan or pearson could have been. its absolutely impossible to know
I totally agree. Sure Brady won 7 super bowls, but he is playing in a time where " to paraphrase Jack Lambert" where QB should be wearing dresses. He is the greatest of his time
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 07:11 AM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
I totally agree. Sure Brady won 7 super bowls, but he is playing in a time where " to paraphrase Jack Lambert" where QB should be wearing dresses. He is the greatest of his time
There’s also the Free Agency/Salary cap era which began in 1993. Lombardi/Star, Noll/Bradshaw and Walsh/Montana could keep their stars on the team. Bradshaw played with 11 HOF players. Should be 12, LC Greenwood. Belichek/ Brady had a tougher time keeping their most talented teams together. Brady only had Randy Mods for one year. What Brady accomplished is pretty incredible. You can argue his TB team was the most talented roster he played with.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/n...p-history/amp/
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 09:30 AM   #19
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
No. I refuted your point. The rules effect how easy it is to rack up overall offensive stats. That's why I have not included stats. The rules don't effect how hard it is to win, because all the teams are playing under the same rules in any given season. The amount of teams in the league effects how hard it is to win a SB. More teams harder to win. Brady won 7 when there was 32 teams. No other QB won more than 4 and that was with 4 less teams in the league.

I'm not a fan of Brady. I'm a fan of truth and logical reasoning. The kiss the poster comment shows that your position is biased and not based on truth and logical reasoning. I also believe that these type of things are typically very subjective, but in the case of Brady it's as close to a consensus opinion as you can get. The vast majority of experts, consisting of players, coaches, ex players, and ex coaches, agree with me.

Mahomes may surpass Brady's greatness someday.

Lol. Truth and logical thinking. No u of all people here have little logic and truth by you is based on your feelings.

Kiss the poster was sarcasm so it doesn't have anything to do with being biased as u "logically assumed"

I'll leave it at we agree to disagree. Afterall, this has nothing to do with truth, it's simply opinion

Carry on
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 09:37 AM   #20
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Brady won 7 Super Bowls. No one else has. No other QB has won more than 4. Easy decision there. NFL championships don't count. There were only 8-12 teams. Brady was the best out of 32 teams 7 times. Quite the feat.

Woodson was great, and I can respect someone's argument of him over Prime if it doesn't include that "he couldn't tackle" nonsense that I've heard so many times. To say he couldn't tackle is not even close to the truth. The man had 512 tackles in the NFL. That's a lot for a shut down corner. Pussy? Far from it. Prime returned punts. Possibly the bravest job in football.

Mike Webster was great, but center is so hard to quantify to that extent. Interesting to see Pouncey that far up the list. Maybe he will make the HOF.

Back to dion, u said he had over 500 career tackles.... hmmm ESPN says 296 total

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/49/deion

Please tell us, we're you untruthful to bolster ur. Argument or can u provide the stats ? Asking for a friend
Old 05-31-2023, 10:07 AM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Back to dion, u said he had over 500 career tackles.... hmmm ESPN says 296 total

Please tell us, we're you untruthful to bolster ur. Argument or can u provide the stats ? Asking for a friend
Dion was not a physical corner. But then again, he didn’t need to be. Nor did he want to be. Mel Blount was responsible for that. But there have been many physical corners since then. Rod Woodsen for one. There were many others. I’d take Woodsen over Dion anyday.
Old 05-31-2023, 12:42 PM   #22
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Dion was not a physical corner. But then again, he didn’t need to be. Nor did he want to be. Mel Blount was responsible for that. But there have been many physical corners since then. Rod Woodsen for one. There were many others. I’d take Woodsen over Dion anyday.
I can say dion was a great corner, no doubt. But for all round, Woodson was better.
Old 05-31-2023, 01:39 PM   #23
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol. Truth and logical thinking. No u of all people here have little logic and truth by you is based on your feelings.

Kiss the poster was sarcasm so it doesn't have anything to do with being biased as u "logically assumed"

I'll leave it at we agree to disagree. Afterall, this has nothing to do with truth, it's simply opinion

Carry on
It has nothing to do with feelings. I'm a diehard Steelers fan. Were it not for Brady we'd have probably ascended the stairway to seven by now, so I have no love for Brady. I just see that he's won three more SB than any other QB, and has done it without many other star players most of the time.

The majority of current and former players and coaches agree with me about both TB and Prime.

Quote:

I wasn't untruthful. ESPN is wrong about that. For some reason there's a lot of missing data there. Do you really believe that he didn't make a single tackle during his first four seasons in the league? LOL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deion_Sanders
512 tackles to be exact. Tell your friend that I have a fetish for the truth.
Old 05-31-2023, 01:47 PM   #24
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Prime wasn't as physical as Rod, but he was still plenty physical, especially in bump and run.

Two GOAT going at it, with bonus footage of Prime making a very nice form tackle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tB-mQWjOGk
Old 05-31-2023, 02:55 PM   #25
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
It has nothing to do with feelings. I'm a diehard Steelers fan. Were it not for Brady we'd have probably ascended the stairway to seven by now, so I have no love for Brady. I just see that he's won three more SB than any other QB, and has done it without many other star players most of the time.

The majority of current and former players and coaches agree with me about both TB and Prime.

I wasn't untruthful. ESPN is wrong about that. For some reason there's a lot of missing data there. Do you really believe that he didn't make a single tackle during his first four seasons in the league? LOL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deion_Sanders
512 tackles to be exact. Tell your friend that I have a fetish for the truth.
Looks like he didn't have one solo tackle his first 4 years

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...tm#all_defense

And this from another website

http://www.deion-sanders.com/fbstats.html
Old 05-31-2023, 03:44 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

The two kids from Aliquippa were great corners. Law and Revis. Both more physical than Dion.
Old 05-31-2023, 03:57 PM   #27
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Looks like he didn't have one solo tackle his first 4 years

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...tm#all_defense

And this from another website

http://www.deion-sanders.com/fbstats.html
LOL You believe that? That he had no tackles at all in his first 4 seasons? Come on. Lets get back to reality. Something weird happened to those stats pages. The man has over 500 NFL tackles.
Old 05-31-2023, 04:00 PM   #28
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The two kids from Aliquippa were great corners. Law and Revis. Both more physical than Dion.
Great corners for sure. HOF guys. I've bumped into Revis a few times.
Old 05-31-2023, 04:06 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

From the Bleacher Report;

Deion Sanders was known for being a pure athlete. He had good cover skills and great closing speed. However, he was often criticized for poor tackling and the lack of run support he provided.

Darrell Green, who was much smaller than Sanders, had 1159 tackles.
Old 05-31-2023, 04:11 PM   #30
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

I'm well aware of the overblown criticism. The man tackled over 500 times in his career. When he needed to tackle, he tackled.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women