Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48381
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41235
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2023, 04:05 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Nah. He's just a mediocre politician. Not a hero of mine, but certainly not pure evil. Do you have a time frame on when they're gonna actually charge him with any of the things they've been investigating for years?
Oh, he’s pure evil. I will say there’s a lot of truth to be dropped by July. Keep your eyes and ears peeled. If that’ll make a difference.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 04:31 PM   #17
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Oh, he’s pure evil. I will say there’s a lot of truth to be dropped by July. Keep your eyes and ears peeled. If that’ll make a difference.

I think I remember that you also had a timed prediction about the 2020 election being overturned, but here we are in 2023 and nothing's been overturned, despite over 100 court cases that tried and failed. Will this prediction turn out the same as that one? My prediction is, yes.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 04:52 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think I remember that you also had a timed prediction about the 2020 election being overturned, but here we are in 2023 and nothing's been overturned, despite over 100 court cases that tried and failed. Will this prediction turn out the same as that one? My prediction is, yes.
The crimes of the century take time to expose. More people are waking up everyday. It has to be done by the book. It’s coming. I doubt your light switch will be turned to on. Lots happening in front of your eyes since Joey Bribe’s fake inauguration.
Old 05-13-2023, 11:06 PM   #19
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nah. He's just a mediocre politician. Not a hero of mine, but certainly not pure evil. Do you have a time frame on when they're gonna actually charge him with any of the things they've been investigating for years?
... I see now.

... YOU DON'T BELIEVE Joe Biden did anything wrong.
All these money revelations are a lie?

Why didn't you just say this sooner, mate?
Coulda surely saved us from three or four posts
of disagreement. ...

Like I keep sayin' --- The Truth will set ya free! ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 11:10 PM   #20
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quite a lot of irony in the title of a thread which is about a fake syndrome made up in order to try and discredit those who are rightfully critical of the major piece of shit who lies to the public at a tremendous rate.
... There's a difference between being "rightfully critical"
and OUTRIGHT LYING to the American people about him.

... Correct?

#### Salty
Old 05-13-2023, 11:29 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
I vote for the lesser of evils which in recent years have obviously been the democrats, but none of them are even close to being a hero to me.

Who are you trying to fool? Everyone here can see your positions and see you are on the far left

Why are you pretending otherwise?
Why are you afraid to let your leftist flag fly?

Have you ever voted for a conservative Republican for President?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 06:16 AM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

Who are you trying to fool? Everyone here can see your positions and see you are on the far left

He means the lesser of two evils between Democrats. The present day Democrats are EVIl. He just picks one in his estimation that is less evil.
Old 05-14-2023, 08:25 AM   #23
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... I see now.

... YOU DON'T BELIEVE Joe Biden did anything wrong.
All these money revelations are a lie?

Why didn't you just say this sooner, mate?
Coulda surely saved us from three or four posts
of disagreement. ...

Like I keep sayin' --- The Truth will set ya free! ...

#### Salty

I'm not sure how you got that out of me saying that he's "not pure evil." Once again you're putting words in my mouth. You're not telling the truth about me.

I just voted for the lesser of two evils. The one who doesn't purposely fan the flames of hatred as a political strategy. If Biden has done the crimes they say, charge him, try him, convict him, and throw him in jail. I had a binary choice to make and even though he wasn't in my top 5 in the primary, it was an easy choice to make, but unlike Trump's Cult of Ignorance, I'm not emotionally tied to the guy.

The truth will set you free? You still happily support a pathological liar. You couldn't care less about the TRUTH.
Old 05-14-2023, 08:27 AM   #24
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
He means the lesser of two evils between Democrats. The present day Democrats are EVIl. He just picks one in his estimation that is less evil.

No. I was talking about the general election.
Old 05-14-2023, 08:33 AM   #25
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

Do you understand that far left folks want to seize the means of production and distribute it evenly amongst the people? Which positions of mine are far left? Keep in mind that being against hate of transgender people is not a far left position.

The first presidential election I voted in was 2000. Since then, McCain is the only republican I've liked in the general presidential election, but I liked Obama better. I'd have voted for McCain over Biden. Maybe you consider McCain to be a leftist.
Old 05-14-2023, 08:53 AM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
No. I was talking about the general election.
But you pull the D lever. Obama is the epitome of evil. McCain was a globalist, a war monger. But he was the lesser evil compared to Obama. But they served the same masters. Just like Joey Bribes.

It’s why our country and the world is in turmoil. It’s not happenstance, it’s by design.
Old 05-14-2023, 09:34 AM   #27
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
But you pull the D lever. Obama is the epitome of evil. McCain was a globalist, a war monger. But he was the lesser evil compared to Obama. But they served the same masters. Just like Joey Bribes.

It’s why our country and the world is in turmoil. It’s not happenstance, it’s by design.

I've never once used the option to blindly vote for the democrats. I always look at each office on the ballot individually. It's just that most of the republicans purposely pander to those who fear, and/or hate others who are different than they are. I gained respect for McCain when he was asked about Obama being Muslim, and said that he wasn't Muslim and that it wouldn't matter if he was.

You seem to have a lower bar for "pure evil" than I do. I don't think very many people are pure evil. I don't even consider Trump to be pure evil. Close, but not quite there. Hitler, Dahmer, and Heriberto Lazcano are examples of people who I consider to be pure evil.

I'm curious though, I see the term globalist thrown around a lot but it seems kind of vague. In your own words can you give me a detailed specific explanation of what it means for someone to be a globalist?
Old 05-14-2023, 09:51 AM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've never once used the option to blindly vote for the democrats. I always look at each office on the ballot individually. It's just that most of the republicans purposely pander to those who fear, and/or hate others who are different than they are. I gained respect for McCain when he was asked about Obama being Muslim, and said that he wasn't Muslim and that it wouldn't matter if he was.

You seem to have a lower bar for "pure evil" than I do. I don't think very many people are pure evil. I don't even consider Trump to be pure evil. Close, but not quite there. Hitler, Dahmer, and Heriberto Lazcano are examples of people who I consider to be pure evil.

I'm curious though, I see the term globalist thrown around a lot but it seems kind of vague. In your own words can you give me a detailed specific explanation of what it means for someone to be a globalist?
Well, you have to look to history 1P. Eisenhower said the greatest threat to America will come from within. The Military Industrial Complex. They make their money creating wars. That’s why there have been endless wars. Prescott Bush was doing business with the Nazis during WW2. The central banks fund both sides. They don’t care who “wins”. Funny how Trump is the only modern POTUS not to get us into a war. But he’s evil right? He led the historic Abraham peace accords in the Middle East. But the Globalists couldn’t have that. They want the Middle East in a constant state of war. So Joey Bribes put an end to the peace accords. But Trump is evil. JFK was going to eliminate the Military Industrial Complex, CIA and the Fed. The Globalists blew his head off, in public. I was sitting in my second grade classroom when our teacher informed us JFK was assassinated. She told us to go home. That stuck with me. I’ve posted his speech here that got him killed. Google it. Listen to it. It seems like you’re younger than most here. Do your own research. Start with the Act of 1871. We were bankrupt after the Civil War. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dist...ic_Act_of_1871 We signed over our sovereignty then. The Fed and the IRS were created in 1913. We’ve been slaves ever since.
Old 05-14-2023, 11:19 AM   #29
Rege69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
July now?😂🤣😂🤣😂
I’ll keep an eye out 😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Rege69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 11:28 AM   #30
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not sure how you got that out of me saying that he's "not pure evil." Once again you're putting words in my mouth. You're not telling the truth about me.

I just voted for the lesser of two evils. The one who doesn't purposely fan the flames of hatred as a political strategy. If Biden has done the crimes they say, charge him, try him, convict him, and throw him in jail. I had a binary choice to make and even though he wasn't in my top 5 in the primary, it was an easy choice to make, but unlike Trump's Cult of Ignorance, I'm not emotionally tied to the guy.

The truth will set you free? You still happily support a pathological liar. You couldn't care less about the TRUTH.
... Hmmm... Interesting...

More LIES have been told ABOUT Trump than He's told.
We see it every day.
I've already mentioned some of them.

And you just dismiss those lies as Biden and the rest
just trying to discredit Trump.

Crikey! ... THAT'S what YOU considour fair play - is it?
Must be - as I've never seen you address any of Biden's lies.

Not in a box - not with a fox... Not on a boat
- Not in a moat - Not here or there - Not Anywhere!

You don't mention Joe's lies - or the lies of the Democrats.

... And just to satisfy me-own curiosity - please be so kind
to explain what "EVILS" Trump did while President.

#### Salty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women