Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70643
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2010, 05:36 PM   #16
zelly
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery Blake View Post
Zelly, Zelly, Zelly,,,, we "will" meet soon. Very soon......
Yes, Miss Blake. You're the boss.
zelly is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:49 AM   #17
Guest060812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
Default paying for the fantasy

The reason for seeing young, hot providers is simple: Guys are paying for the fantasy. The hot college cheerleader type that you could never get in real life, etc.

Quite frankly, (at the risk of making some people mad), I figure I really should be able get older women for free. This may not always be the case, but it is how I feel.

So, for me personally, I mostly just see 20 something age range Providers, because they are the most unattainable for me in real life. And, after all, I am the one paying for this fantasy.
Guest060812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 05:57 AM   #18
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

My fiancée is two years younger than my eldest. I console myself with the fact that *she* was the one that proposed.

Okay, that's not the only way I console myself.

But there's definitely something to be said about "yeah, I may be old and graying, but lookit here..."

OTOH, there's a *lot* to be said about experience -- our girlfriend is roughly half way between us in age, and I not infrequently stumble upon them discussing something A does a couple of nights later (so that she can pretend it was her idea)
OldTimeBuddie is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:55 AM   #19
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaha2dallas View Post
Quite frankly, (at the risk of making some people mad), I figure I really should be able get older women for free.
I, for one, am not mad at ya. Many gents have these misguided feelings. Most of you forget we are not the 40 somethings of yesteryear. I don't walk down the street in moo-moo dress. I walk down the street in a dress that will make your head snap around as you exclaim "gawd damn!"

I actually had a gent tell me to my face one time that he won't pay for something he can get for free. I politely reminded him he couldn't even get it if he paid. We still speak, but I will never forget that day.

After 10 years in this business, I can honestly say I have only come across one gent after all this time, who would never have to pay. But he has no clue, as he has never contacted me for an appointment lol.

But yes, it is your fantasy-however false your beliefs are. But I will let you have that....

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:59 AM   #20
Guest110713-1
Account Disabled

Less mileage.
Guest110713-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:41 AM   #21
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechill View Post
Less mileage.
LMMFAO.....some of you guys are just so, well, not so smart. You are totally clueless! You think because a girl is in her 20s, she has had less partners, and is tighter? The male mind never ceases to amaze me. I'm going to catch some shit for this but I don't care.

Let me educate you lost souls. There are many girls who are 25 and under who have had more sexual partners than ladies who are 40 and over. The morals when we were in our 20s were far higher. We didn't just sleep around (exceptions to the rules of course). Most of us were married to the same man longer than some of these young girls have been fucking but those same young girls are handing out pussy out of both pants legs. For those of you in "my" age group think back. How many pregnant girls were there in your high school? So many young girls nowadays are fucking they had to open day care centers in high schools. So many young people nowadays are fucking they have free clinics in every city. We never had that growing up. For "us" the thought of being a hooker never would have crossed our minds. But "now" it seems to be the "cool" thing to do. Oh yea, I forgot. "You're paying your way through college"

Let me give you an example. Now I'm not picking on anybody, so I won't name names. Merely trying to make a point. This obviously does not include all of the clients we have seen, again-just making a point.

I have 2 pages of reviews. A gal younger than me has 13 pages of reviews. So that's 18 partners for me versus her 124. And trust me, she has way more, because she is younger and hotter. So in the short time ECCIE has been around, who has the higher mileage? So that philosophy doesn't hold water.

The only "real" reason you could possibly have for wanting to see a young provider is because she's fucking hot. That reason I can understand. But don't give me all these other bullshit excuses or reasons, they just won't hold a candle to a flame.

I hate to spoil the fantasy for some of you if I have, but snap back to reality and wise up. It's nothing more than a self-inflicted psychological thing for some of you guys. I have sat in chat numerous times when a hot 35+ provider comes in and nobody says much about her pictures. But let that not so cute 20 something gal with the weird body post pictures and the guys drool all over her. Why? Simply because she's 20 something. It's a psychological thing. You would rather have a 20 something rated at a 5 or less than an older lady rated higher. I don't get that. But it's a man thing right?

Meg
Old 12-31-2010, 08:58 AM   #22
Guest011512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

When I was in the Navy, (1975-1981), one of my Lead Petty Officers recommended seeing the older ladies in Subic Bay. His reasoning: since they were less popular, they saw fewer clients and thus they were less likely to be carrying a venereal disease.
Guest011512 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:06 AM   #23
Red Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Tight pussy is always linked to the amount of toned lean muscle. If she is not toned, her pussy will not be.
Red Tex is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:41 AM   #24
Guest110713-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Let me educate you lost souls. There are many girls who are 25 and under who have had more sexual partners than ladies who are 40 and over.
I am not talking about the coochie being loosey. I was talking about the body. Younger girls generally have better bodies. You can't argue that.
Guest110713-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:47 AM   #25
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Tex View Post
Tight pussy is always linked to the amount of toned lean muscle. If she is not toned, her pussy will not be.
LMFAO you are totally trying to be serious aren't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechill View Post
I am not talking about the coochie being loosey. I was talking about the body. Younger girls generally have better bodies. You can't argue that.
Generally speaking, you are correct. Hence my statement of them being hot to look at. But as always, exceptions to every rule. Taylor4ply comes to mind.
Old 12-31-2010, 10:51 AM   #26
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
LMMFAO.....some of you guys are just so, well, not so smart. You are totally clueless! You think because a girl is in her 20s, she has had less partners, and is tighter? The male mind never ceases to amaze me. I'm going to catch some shit for this but I don't care.

Let me educate you lost souls. ...

Let me give you an example. ... So that philosophy doesn't hold water.

The only "real" reason you could possibly have for wanting to see a young provider is because she's fucking hot. That reason I can understand. But don't give me all these other bullshit excuses or reasons, they just won't hold a candle to a flame.

I hate to spoil the fantasy for some of you if I have, but snap back to reality and wise up. ... I don't get that. But it's a man thing right?

Meg
And this type of post - more than any ad you could post, more than anything you could put in your bio, and despite your flagrant display of Steeler fan'ism - is what put you as a constant on my list of people I want to see.

I don't give a damn about age. I don't really even care too much about a rating scale of 1-10. Retirement will prompt me to try to see someone (since - well, you never know - it might be a final retirement). Barring that - I go for who I see behind the body (since - being a guy, I can obviously handle a "5" or lower on that 1-10 scale ). The fact that the "older" women have incredible bodies helps, but Meg - who you are (that comes through in your posts) makes you damned near irresistible.
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:59 AM   #27
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

For some reason that perhaps Mr. Freud could explain, I have ALWAYS preferred women that are younger than I. It is not that I don't find older women attractive. But, if given a choice, I almost always go for youth. I am probably missing out on some really awesome experiences.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:04 AM   #28
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

It is difficult to imagine that age alone, one way or the other, could be a determining factor if attitude, physical appearance and rates are not in accordance with the clients wants/needs/capabilities. It doesn't matter how young she is if these three criteria are not met, likewise, it doesn't matter how experienced she is.

I guess we all like different things and so we all look for different things. I've never tried to re-capture youth, live out a fantasy etc. I've always just liked to have sex with women who's bodies and attitudes turn me on and who's rates allow me to enjoy them. I've had good and bad experiences with many ages so it has never been a primary consideration for me.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:38 AM   #29
Guest060812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenterLock View Post
and despite your flagrant display of Steeler fan'ism

This has nothing to do with age or anything. Just curious Meg, because I and most Cowboy fans hate the Steelers, I wonder if that affects your business around here?
Guest060812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:41 AM   #30
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL why would it? It's not like I wear a Steeler's jersey during BCD! I hate the Cowboy's but that doesn't stop me from fucking the male fans silly! Besides, the discussion is usually around how you like your blowjob, not how you like your football.

Meg

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women