Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2015, 04:15 PM   #16
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Protesters gathered in the Islamic Center of America in Dearborn on September 22 and is claimed to be the first protest in America. The protest did not only condemn the film but also the extreme response in the Muslim world. Protests were also organized in nearby, Canton on September 29. Protesters demonstrated outside the United Nations building in New York on September 28. Similar protests were reported in Chicago and Philadelphia. There were also demonstrations held in front of the White House.

Ok. Maybe more than a dozen but nowhere near "millions". How many of those scattered protests were organized by the DNC and the Muslim apologist in the White House?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 05:01 PM   #17
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
And if you can't show me those "millions of offended American Muslims", how about a dozen or so?
Quote:
What, you can't even come up with a dozen? Ok, how about one?

Quote:
Ok. Maybe more than a dozen but nowhere near "millions". How many of those scattered protests were organized by the DNC and the Muslim apologist in the White House?
^

You seem to be equivocating again you dirty little cumslut. Since when does everyone have to protest in order to show their indignation . The video was about Islam's prophet. There are more than a million Muslims living in the United States. That calls for more than an astute rational inference that "millions of American's were offended" by the video. The only reason I didn't reply to you in the first thread is because you were whining semantics like an ass-whooped puppy, and I didn't want to waste another 20 seconds of my day.

you've been caught lying and cheating again and your ass was called out on it again. How about you man up and apologize instead of whining like a pathetic little bitch?

The more you reply, the more you make an ass out of yourself.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 10:21 PM   #18
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
How about you man up and apologize instead of whining like a pathetic little bitch?
How about this, shamfucker.

When are YOU going to apologize for being such a whiny little bitch who cares more about a stupid youtube movie trailer than you do about ISIS beheading Americans? When are YOU going to man up and sic the social media dogs on those gay-hating Muslim bakers? Are you too much of a pussy to do that, you sperm-burping faggot? Are you only brave enough to go after Christian pizza shopowners? You come on this thread and say all religions should be banned – does that include your Muslim buddies? Why don't you tell them, shamfucker? Why are you so SKEERED of the Muzzies, you spineless POS?
Old 04-03-2015, 10:32 PM   #19
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
How about this, shamfucker.

When are YOU going to apologize for being such a whiny little bitch who cares more about a stupid youtube movie trailer than you do about ISIS beheading Americans? When are YOU going to man up and sic the social media dogs on those gay-hating Muslim bakers? Are you too much of a pussy to do that, you sperm-burping faggot? Are you only brave enough to go after Christian pizza shopowners? You come on this thread and say all religions should be banned – does that include your Muslim buddies? Why don't you tell them, shamfucker? Why are you so SKEERED of the Muzzies, you spineless POS?
]
^wow. What an amazing (and classic) Idiot MELTDOWN. way to go

About what I expected too. No cojones on this spineless worm. Isn't willing to admit his mistakes and won't acknowledge his own stupidity. If you had even an ounce of self respect, you would have apologized to every one on this forum and said your good byes a long time ago. But what can I say? If they let a retard like IB on here I guess they'll have to accept you too. Two idiot uneducated peas from the same pod.
Seriously, grow a pair and apologize. That would be the best thing you could do right now..
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 11:12 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, this thread sure has a different tone than the one about the Christian pizza place. No outrage. No demands that the Muslims serve the customers they don't want to serve. Interesting.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 11:33 PM   #21
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
If you had even an ounce of self respect, you would have apologized....

Hahaha... how rich to see a miserable appeasing libtard fuck like you groveling for an apology. You've been bowing to mecca every day for 2-1/2 years now begging muslims to forgive you for that stupid youtube movie trailer. How is that working out for you, shamfucker? Everything peaceful over there? No beheadings or anything, right? Is Odumbo planning another MIDDLE EAST APOLOGY TOUR like the one he took in 2009? I hear lately he's been apologizing profusely in his letters to Ayatollah Khameinei in Iran for all kinds of imagined US sins. If you're really that hard up for apologies, just ask your pal Odumbo. He's FULL of them.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:48 PM   #22
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, this thread sure has a different tone than the one about the Christian pizza place. No outrage. No demands that the Muslims serve the customers they don't want to serve. Interesting.

Yep. Why do you think the Muzzies get a pass?

a) Because it's politically incorrect to criticize Muslims.

b) Because the LGBT lobby is too chickenshit to take them on.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:01 AM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

He called her a "sperm burping faggot"... LMAO!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 12:03 AM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You gotta love it. Sha-na-na seems to attach a great deal of importance over this reported protest of some Muslims but he has nothing for contempt for the millions who protested under the Tea Party banner in 2009. Hypocrite!
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 12:32 AM   #25
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hahaha... how rich to see a miserable appeasing libtard fuck like you groveling for an apology. You've been bowing to mecca every day for 2-1/2 years now begging muslims to forgive you for that stupid youtube movie trailer. How is that working out for you, shamfucker? Everything peaceful over there? No beheadings or anything, right? Is Odumbo planning another MIDDLE EAST APOLOGY TOUR like the one he took in 2009? I hear lately he's been apologizing profusely in his letters to Ayatollah Khameinei in Iran for all kinds of imagined US sins. If you're really that hard up for apologies, just ask your pal Odumbo. He's FULL of them.
hmmm I remember this happening to you before.

We will talk once you get over your latest meltdown. You might have to be committed soon.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 12:38 AM   #26
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You gotta love it. Sha-na-na seems to attach a great deal of importance over this reported protest of some Muslims but he has nothing for contempt for the millions who protested under the Tea Party banner in 2009. Hypocrite!
Goddamnit Professor Emeritus, get your shit together. Has there been a single post where you haven't made a "typo" (aka a mistake borne out of utter illiteracy)?

As to the content of your stupid post, it's not me but your butt-muncher LustyIdiot who attaches importance to it. His ass was whooped in another thread and in a last ditch attempt to save some face he decided to throw this on the table. I didn't even reply to his incoherent babbling until today. Why? because it was petty (and also because I was feeling a little sorry for the bastard!). When he attempted to revive that same foolish argument in this thread I decided to spend twenty seconds to put him down like the stupid, dirty dog that he is. Soo yeah, you might want to check your facts on that one, Klan leader errr....Professor.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 12:49 AM   #27
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who exactly would we be "outrage"-ing to? As far as I know there's no muslims on this board. There are a lot of pompous Christians though.
NO ONE who is mad at the Indiana Bill is a supporter of a MUSLIM bakery's right to refuse gay people service. How many fucking times do I have to say this to get it through your thick fucking head?
Also, I just don't see a gay couple getting a wedding cake from a muslim bakery. That just ain't gonna happen, except in a social experiment. Is that wrong? yes. Will stopping a Muslim baker stop the segregation against gays(which is the problem in essence)? NO. Because the majority of it (here in the U.S) comes from Christians. We can't overturn the majority by changing the minority.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 01:43 AM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Who exactly would we be "outrage"-ing to? As far as I know there's no muslims on this board. There are a lot of pompous Christians though.
NO ONE who is mad at the Indiana Bill is a supporter of a MUSLIM bakery's right to refuse gay people service. How many fucking times do I have to say this to get it through your thick fucking head?
Also, I just don't see a gay couple getting a wedding cake from a muslim bakery. That just ain't gonna happen, except in a social experiment. Is that wrong? yes. Will stopping a Muslim baker stop the segregation against gays(which is the problem in essence)? NO. Because the majority of it (here in the U.S) comes from Christians. We can't overturn the majority by changing the minority.
So it's ok for Muslims to refuse to provide a cake for a gay wedding, but it is not ok for a Christian to do the same. Is that right, Assup, err, ShamWow?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 06:33 AM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's very obvious that you, shamman, would be the "retard" posting "a mistake borne out of utter illiteracy."

Quote:
+1

Quote:
So it's ok for Muslims to refuse to provide a cake for a gay wedding, but it is not ok for a Christian to do the same. Is that right, Assup, err, ShamWow?
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 07:00 AM   #30
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
hmmm I remember this happening to you before.

We will talk once you get over your latest meltdown. You might have to be committed soon.
Actually, ShamWow, Lustylad is schooling you so completely I expect you to meltdown and need to be committed.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women