Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453277
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42361
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36769
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2010, 01:27 PM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Talking

cnym: I was thinking next time I get a PM from someone I do not know, dos not post, dos not review. Asking for more info on a provider, I will reply with link to this thread. Ask read all, take extra note to posts 11 to 15.

The line in many reviews of Indy's "it only gets better" or "takes time to warm up to ya" . To me tells me good things about a provider. Even after getting past screening. Still not going to do the horizontal boogie with just any tom,dick,or harry. And will take the time to get to know us. I like we do not all get the same.

And at a AMP. I never spoke of this before. Wish I did. But at many, not all AMP's, some do not know you have to go more than once. and that it MAY or MAYNOT get better. That was my point going again. Hoping more was in store, in time.

Yes as we have link how to do reveiw, thanks tbone & KosherCowboy. We need a link "please read before you read a review" on how to read

But many will skip it as they do on how to do

I feel better now. Get a few more things to go away. And I can start doing reviews again
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:48 PM   #17
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviantonight View Post
this is a hobby and I hate to say it but I think a lot of people take this “hobby” way to seriously……
Some things just deserve to be repeated.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:54 PM   #18
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
this is a hobby and I hate to say it but I think a lot of people take this “hobby” way to seriously……
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Some things just deserve to be repeated.
If that was for me. mmmm OPPPS sorry. I did go a bit overboard didn't I.

Thanks doove
Old 04-02-2010, 04:16 PM   #19
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
If that was for me. mmmm OPPPS sorry. I did go a bit overboard didn't I.

Thanks doove
Sorry if i left an incorrect impression OSD. I can't speak for Vivian, but i didn't personally read her comment as being directed at you. But that's for her to say. But i can, however, speak for myself, and i can say unequivocally that my comment wasn't aimed at you personally. Just a general observation, not even pertaining solely to this thread.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:27 PM   #20
viviantonight
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2930
My ECCIE Reviews

NO NO not directed at anyone ....NO ONE...NONE ....NOBODY..nottaaaa!!!
viviantonight is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:39 PM   #21
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

I know Vivians was not to me. Yes I was thinking your quote was, Sorry. But your post came up with me rereading my post and was thinking to myself "you ass you went to far". Me being the ass. Nothing new.
And I do cut it to short or go to far at times.

Knowing what I know now. You make a good point in your post #17 this thread quoting vivian. Wish I added that to my quote of her.

In post 16 I should have stopped at line 3.

I do wounder if how to read a reveiw is worthy of someone starting another new thread?
Old 04-02-2010, 04:47 PM   #22
MajorHands
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Well, another factor to consider, somewhat separate from the style or content within a review itself, is that both eccie and e.com reward reviewers with enhanced access. VIP/Premium access is pretty essential for anyone who wants to pursue the Hobby with any regularity, and in some cases is the ONLY way to contact some providers. Of course, there is a pay option, but as someone who appreciates reading the reviews, I'm all for a system that promotes the practice while at the same time preserving capital for actual sessions vs reading about them.

At the same time, I've learned a lot from this thread and from the discussions I've had with some providers about it, and will apply that knowledge moving forward...
MajorHands is online now   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:01 PM   #23
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Who cares, this is a hobby and I hate to say it but I think a lot of people take this “hobby” way to seriously……
That's easy for you to say, you're wife hasn't doled out an eighth of the sex you've wanted for the past 25 years.

If you think people take the hobby seriously, you should see how serious they get over being essentially forced into celibacy.

But seriously folks, interesting comments Viv. Thanks for responding.

I'm going to go stroke off and stroke my ego now while writing a review about my trip to Niagara Falls. (-:
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:31 PM   #24
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Vivian, I have been lucky enough to never have heard the "so and so did this" nonsense. That would definitely be a one-way ticket out the door! I have no problem kicking people out when they disrespect me, and I bet you don't, either!
You're right about reviews not being a contract. If certain people didn't view them as such, then providers and their clients wouldn't need to worry so much about what was said in them. It's interesting to me that people should think otherwise; it implies to me that they feel that we don't have a right to do with our bodies what we wish. If someone wants to do something with my body when he knows I don't want it, then he can....well....it's probably best that I don't share with you the plethora of things that come to mind....
Offshoredrilling, I agree that it's a good thing that the experience varies for different gents! The way I see it, real life relationships are all unique, so why shouldn't provider-client relationships follow the same rules? I have told a couple of my better clients my philosophy on providing: If I like him, then great! I don't have to pretend. If I don't like him, then I refuse to pretend, because it helps us both when he doesn't come back. I'm sure he wouldn't want to be seen by a lady who did not appreciate him for whatever reason, and why should I subject myself to any kind of disrespect, bad hygiene, et cetera? I think it's best to forge great relationships with the ones you like, both for providers and hobbyists. This way, at least my regulars know that I am sincere in my affection for them.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:13 PM   #25
MajorHands
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

[quote=China Doll;216859]it's probably best that I don't share with you the plethora of things that come to mind....
quote]

One of my favorite words...damn, but I like this woman!

As for requests (demands?) for services based on what happened with someone else...there seem to be two possibilities:

If someone actually believes that prior acts should legitimately bind a provider, then they are hopelessly immature or emotionally stunted...and best avoided.

Anyone with half a brain who tries that ploy is being a manipulative asshole and is also better off out of the picture.

I will suggest one caveat...if a client sees something in a review which appeals to him, I don't see the harm in exploring the possibility with a provider...as long as there is no expectation or perception of obligation toward her.

Here's an example...in a recent review, a client talked about plans to hang out with a provider at a strip club OTC...that sounded like a blast. I wouldn't mind getting to the point where a provider felt that level of comfort and trust with me...that doesn't mean I'd be expecting that provider should have to do something similar with me...Once I got to know this provider and she, me...I could see exploring the possibilities..
MajorHands is online now   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:09 AM   #26
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

MajorHands, I believe that you are right. There is nothing wrong with wanting. It's the sense of entitlement that I find abhorrent. Sometimes it even happens with repeat clients when certain things like extra time have been offered previously.

This is in no way intended to sound like whining. People often pick which providers to see based on the experiences provided, and that is helpful to everyone! I offer a GFE because making men who deserve to feel special feel special comes naturally to me. For those who desire a PSE, I would not be a good match, and they should know that! I would hate to disappoint. As I have expressed before, it is my opinion that the men deserve to know what kind of experience they may be in for. It's just better if people use a little sense when thinking about the provider's rights as far as specific acts she is willing to perform, generosity with time, etc.

Even though this may not need to be said, I am going to say it to ensure as best I can that I do not come across as a cold, heartless woman. I adore most of the men I see. The disrespectful ones are very few and very far between. My clients treat me very well, and most of them go well out of their way to respect me in every way. As a result, I share quite a bit of myself with them in a way I simply can't with every man I meet. Thank you, my companions, my friends, and my lovers. You know who you are.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:55 PM   #27
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHands View Post
Here's an example...in a recent review, a client talked about plans to hang out with a provider at a strip club OTC...that sounded like a blast. I wouldn't mind getting to the point where a provider felt that level of comfort and trust with me...that doesn't mean I'd be expecting that provider should have to do something similar with me...Once I got to know this provider and she, me...I could see exploring the possibilities..
Be careful what you wish for. Yes it can be fun. But it is not aways fun. Yes dancing, dinner movies etc. can be fun. Moving, fixing car, unclogging john from to many raincoats, someone to cry on, etc. not fun. One time I got very sick. Neighbor "who was the girl that cut your lawn for you".
I hate shopping. but if she needs a ride to get new things to wear for errrrr work, fun. But going to wegmans or topps for food not fun. Going to home depot or lowes can be fun. Till you find you are going to install or put together what ever it was she got. One time I was working on something, got cut real bad. It was great for me she gave first aid and drove me to the hospital. But bet it was not fun for her.

And to keep some what on topic. Somethings you can post for fun. Others you just can not ever post.(opps, sorry, fixed, thanks Doove)

Its great to have freinds in the hobby. But some of it is no longer a hobby.

If going out on the town for fun with a provider. Is it on or off the clock.

Most will never go OTC. Some will let a few. And a few let it go there to much.( I edit this line to removed provider. its a two way road)
Old 04-03-2010, 02:41 PM   #28
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Others you just can not ever never post.
Ok, i've read that about 7 times.......anyone wanna help me?

Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #29
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Ok, i've read that about 7 times.......anyone wanna help me?
OSD has seen things that would wash the fantasy right off the visual parts of your active memory.

If he posts them, pop.

That's my interpretation.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:23 PM   #30
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Offshoredrilling, how interesting your point of view is! I can be ignorant at times of what might happen to some gentleman for one reason: I assume that every provider is as sensical and professional as I am and as the other providers I've talked to are. I have made a few mistakes, of course, but I always try to think logically about everything. My logical fallacy occurs when I assume that others (both men and women) do the same. Would I ever invite a client over if I needed to shed some tears (assuming that I was the crying type)? No! Everyone needs someone to listen to them sometimes, but for cripe's sake, not a client! I'm not even going to get into the multitude of reasons that this is unacceptable.

I would also like to advise some of the gents who choose to read this post. Please, please, PLEASE be sure that in asking a lady to spend time with you off the clock, you know that you run the risk of losing her. It can be very uncomfortable for us to be asked such questions, especially on the first or second meeting! When I get to know people well enough, I do not usually get offended when they ask, but I expect that they will not get offended when I turn them down, either.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women