Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2012, 10:28 PM   #16
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Ive never met a guy that can go more than 2... do they exist?
I can.....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:32 PM   #17
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
All providers are YMMV...you are lying to yourself if you think you'll get the same treatment as the next guy.

Could be better, could be worse, won't be the same
While this is the absolute truth there are a few providers who's reviews read exactly the same and a couple that I have seen that the session went exactly as the reviews stated. I would called that mechanical....

Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #18
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ahhh And my reward was all your yummy Cum to share with you. Thank you for squirting 3 times it was a pleasure getting you there as well.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:45 PM   #19
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
I guess we'll see Friday!!!
Oh boy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I can.....
This scares me... lol!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
While this is the absolute truth there are a few providers who's reviews read exactly the same and a couple that I have seen that the session went exactly as the reviews stated. I would called that mechanical....
i agree...
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:53 AM   #20
SuthrnSam
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 112190
My ECCIE Reviews

I do the MSOG, if you can do it. I'm more of a "get to know you" type, and for some reason, guys think time starts when they walk in the door, and it's timed. I don't time anything.

I've had more guys that for some reason are nervous, or who actually book an hour, and ask for MSOG, but are only there from start to finish, MAYBE 20 minutes! I'm not rushing them, but apparently they think time is up. Maybe for them it is.

IDK exactly what YMMV means, but if I'm reading the responses correct, I'll answer like this. If there is mutual attraction, and it's not a "hit n quit" situation, it's much more easy going. If a hobbyist is acting jumpy, or too direct(in a commanding kind of way), then I get uptight, personality wise, and it causes confusion and I imagine dissatisfaction. Which is DEFINITELY not my intent! Hell, I have one client, chemistry was good enough, and he is young and not attached, that I've driven to Houston, and him to a hotel near where I live, just to "hook up" no donations exchanged, unless it's COMPLETELY last minute, so he reimburses me gas...

but yeah, I enjoy MSOG, and there's been a few times, if I'm "in" it, *I* am actually the one who perpetuates the second round
SuthrnSam is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:03 AM   #21
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

1.) Yes, I am MSOG. I love to go for the gold as many times as I can within our session.

2.) Yes, i am YMMV. I had a guy come see me once and all he talked about was guns and who he wanted to shoot. Scared the shit out of me and he had a terrible body odor to boot so I'll be honest the session was a little less than what I typically give. There's nothing worse than smelly balls in your face, but that's been addressed already in the superthread
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:25 AM   #22
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I'm MSOG all the way. I don't charge extra for it....I actually encourage it. I love multiorgasmic women.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:56 AM   #23
MagnusX14
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Ive never met a guy that can go more than 2... do they exist?
Yes they exist. A woman with skill can get me to come more than twice. That being said, it takes a while unless she's the shit! That's why less than an hour does nothing for me.
MagnusX14 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:58 AM   #24
MagnusX14
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chislaine View Post
I love guys that can pop more than once during our meetings. As far as YMMV..I don’t believe I’ve held back on anyone yet. Read my 36 reviews. I would love to meet someone who can pop 3 times.
Note to self. Make appointment with Chislaine FTW!
MagnusX14 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:01 AM   #25
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

DED is right.

That is why it is difficult for some of us to comment on the type of "service" that we get from our favorite Lady. I don't treat my ATF like a one hour at a time Hooker, she doesn't treat me like a one hour at a time trick.

OK, before anybody else says it, I will. She treats me like a 5 hour at a time trick.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #26
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
All providers are YMMV...you are lying to yourself if you think you'll get the same treatment as the next guy.

Could be better, could be worse, won't be the same
No truer (sp?) words have ever been spoken...
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:46 PM   #27
jase-to-win
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

MOSG is a must for me. Why offer 1 hour and be willing to let one client take it all up for 1 pop but not let another get 2 pops in the same hour. It's not like it's any more effort, but then again, I'm not a provider so guess I just don't know.

YMMV, well that's everyone. I knew that from day 1.
jase-to-win is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #28
Energy
Valued Poster

In my younger days (prior to the Hobby), 2-3 times in an hour was no problem, but it was usually involving uncovered activities with my SO. Now that I've "matured" (questionable), and hobby action is covered I have to have at least a 90 minute session with most ladies. I've popped twice in an hour with a couple of ladies but that's a rare occurrence for me now. Actually, I don't judge the success of the session by the number of pops, but how intense the pop(s) and how pleasant the company was.
Energy is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:26 AM   #29
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67 View Post
Yeah, it is difficult to find providers who will let u cum 3 times or more. We need more MSOG 3+ providers
Ive always been MSOG..as many times as you can go darlin..the only session thats not is my quickie french..but other than that MSOG is not only welcomed but encouraged...hers a little hint, I usually like the first one to be CIM....
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:38 AM   #30
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I like MSOG. I usually try and get the first one knocked out BBBJ. Then sit and chat, waiting for round 2.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women