Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #16
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If you did those things, I thinck I could go without DFK. Besides $230 for 90, looks to be a big price break, the showcase states $300 for 90.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #17
giasanto38ddd
BACK AND WETTER THEN EVER

User ID: 39912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly thanks pyrmider personally I think my prices match my services offered. Because if I was gfe I would easily get more than 200 a hour.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:16 PM   #18
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by giasanto38dd View Post
I drove 50 minutes there 50 minutes back and spent a hour 20 with you for 180 seems to be if any one got ripped off it WAS ME!
I agree. $180 for 100 minutes drive time and 80 minutes with him? Boy did you get the short end of the stick. I'd be pretty pissed if I was you. I don't DFK nor do I do BBBJ and I'd be upset if someone called me a rip off simply because they did not read my reviews or website.

Quote:
Exactly thanks pyrmider personally I think my prices match my services offered. Because if I was gfe I would easily get more than 200 a hour.
I totally agree with this as well. I price myself at $200 an hour also since I am CBJ only and not big on kissing. If I was full on GFE my rate would be at least $250/hr.

Gia ... I wouldn't sweat this at all. Over the next few days and maybe even next week weeks, I'm sure you will be contacted by guys who felt you handled this matter as a true professional and for that reason alone they will be contacting you. I'd be willing to bet that guys that did not even have you on their radar before, have added you to their to-do list because of this
Old 03-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #19
giasanto38ddd

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awww thanks so much BROOKE! I really appreciate your comment...
Old 03-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #20
Guest072614-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
Gia ... I wouldn't sweat this at all. Over the next few days and maybe even next week weeks, I'm sure you will be contacted by guys who felt you handled this matter as a true professional and for that reason alone they will be contacting you. I'd be willing to bet that guys that did not even have you on their radar before, have added you to their to-do list because of this
Amen.

I got my first real good look at your showcase because of this thread, and I'm totally intrigued. I'm sure I'm not alone. This is some of the best publicity you ever got. Don't sweat it.

I've seen quite a few women with your type of menu, and had an awesome time.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:24 PM   #21
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

I'm not a big fan of threads of this nature. It seems like nobody ever wins.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #22
azinsation
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I agree with JS, Gisanto I never knew you existed and I have seen a few providers such as yourself and have always enjoyed my time. I am in agreeance with most of the posters here, you did more than what you should have and all of this could have been avoided had the OP taken a look at both the available menu and your reviews. Isn't it already enough that he got a price break since most providers don't even do that, this guy gives most of us in the hobby world a bad rep when things like this come out. Simply do your due diligence and look at the reviews and intel then go in, don't assume anything guys.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:54 AM   #23
giasanto38ddd

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default THANKS

I just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to all the positive remarks. I try to be fair and look at all situations in life from both angles. I LOVE HOUSTIN as a city to visit and meet new friends...I was a little bit worried with this event and after being shorted last night. But the guys I have seen and the GENTELMEN I have yet to see that have posted on this thread really show me that regardless of a couple bad expierience HOUSTON GUYS ROCK!!
Old 03-19-2012, 10:29 AM   #24
Abigail (Source of JOY)
In the Lost & Found pile!

User ID: 52710
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to all the positive remarks. I try to be fair and look at all situations in life from both angles. I LOVE HOUSTIN as a city to visit and meet new friends...I was a little bit worried with this event and after being shorted last night. But the guys I have seen and the GENTELMEN I have yet to see that have posted on this thread really show me that regardless of a couple bad expierience HOUSTON GUYS ROCK!!

HOUSTON!!! IJS.....
Old 03-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #25
DaChef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Abigail Posted. Wow!
Old 03-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #26
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaChef View Post
Abigail Posted. Wow!
Hi Abigail.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:30 PM   #27
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I am a suspicious fucktard......

He posts his threAD....and within 8 minutes she responds.

He is a low volume poster and she is a new hooktard (to houston?).........now, you fucktards are jumping all over each other to see another over weight, non-bbbj, no kissing hooktard.

But, I'm just suspicious.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:30 PM   #28
htownhammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipper View Post
I think that some research would have taken care of this issue. I read the first five reviews of her and no where did it say anything about Kissing, DATY or BBBJ. one of the big problem with this "Hobby" is guys going in with expectations that are too high. If the other guys didn't get it what makes you think you will?Chipper
I concur. I've noticed her ads (38 DD's will grab attention) on prior visits. After some brief research, it was apparent in her ECCIE record that she is nonGFE.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:38 PM   #29
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

He is a low volume poster and she is a new hooktard.........now, you fucktards are jumping all over each other to see another over weight, non-bbbj, no kissing hooktard.

You saw Her first...
Old 03-20-2012, 07:00 AM   #30
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

He is a low volume poster and she is a new hooktard (to houston?).........now, you fucktards are jumping all over each other to see another over weight, non-bbbj, no kissing hooktard.

But wait, dearhunter. They are just out to make a buck here. Let 'em play their game. It's just another marketing scheme that seems to have worked.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women