Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48399
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41293
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2024, 05:44 PM   #16
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
txdot-guy posted this,"What’s more believable, Trump shits his pants or Harris has a drinking problem?"

I'm betting it's way better than a 50% chance on both those propositions being true, eh?
The point of the question was to spell out how ridiculous both items are.

There is no evidence that Harris has a drinking problem nor is there any evidence that Trump wears adult diapers.

Republicans have claimed Harris is or has been
A Whore
Stupid
Not Black
Slept her way to the top
A cackler
and now a drunk.

Doesn’t anyone on the right realize how stupid and desperate this makes them appear?

It looks like Ol’ Schitzenpants Trump is both scared and desperate now that Biden is out of the race. What a douche bag.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2024, 06:16 PM   #17
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

She doesn't even realize she hacked off an entire city,
Pittsburg.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nsylvania.html

I just want to know if anyone checked the bused in actors for their union cards.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2024, 06:26 PM   #18
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post

There is no evidence that Harris has a drinking problem nor is there any evidence that Trump wears adult diapers.

A Whore
Stupid
Not Black
Slept her way to the top
A cackler
and now a drunk.

Doesn’t anyone on the right realize how stupid and desperate this makes them appear?

It looks like Ol’ Schitzenpants Trump is both scared and desperate now that Biden is out of the race. What a douche bag.
Wow, you listed six facts about Kamala that just about everybody knows.
Thanks.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2024, 06:38 PM   #19
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Wow, you listed six facts about Kamala that just about everybody knows.
Thanks.
It’s a combination of gaslighting and confirmation bias. None of it is provably true but many people want to believe it. Trump the douche bag is counting on people to swallow his bullshit because he knows that he can not win on the merits.
Old 08-19-2024, 06:54 PM   #20
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

MAGAs love to hear and spread stupid gossip more than middle school girls. No wonder Trump loves his gullible blouses.

Hell, maybe she is a drunk but until someone who has a close relationship with her comes out and says so, it is just silly gossip to demean her.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2024, 07:12 PM   #21
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
MAGAs love to hear and spread stupid gossip more than middle school girls. No wonder Trump loves his gullible blouses.

Hell, maybe she is a drunk but until someone who has a close relationship with her comes out and says so, it is just silly gossip to demean her.
Yes, kinda like Joe Biden was “completely fit and more energetic than anyone in the room”, as stated by his press secretary and Kamala herself numerous times.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...tal-competency

The world found out the truth, and exposed them to be the lying pieces of shit they are.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2024, 08:28 PM   #22
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, kinda like Joe Biden was “completely fit and more energetic than anyone in the room”, as stated by his press secretary and Kamala herself numerous times.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...tal-competency

The world found out the truth, and exposed them to be the lying pieces of shit they are.
Biden may not be more energetic than anyone in the room but he is completely fit for the job of President. If he wasn’t he would no longer be the President. The reason why he backed out of the race is because too many people didn’t think he had the endurance to last another four years in office.

Are you sure that the Press Secretary and the VP actually said “completely fit and more energetic than anyone in the room” as you claim. Please provide a source.

P. S. I’d still rather vote for anyone other than Ol’ Schitzenpants Trump.
Old 08-19-2024, 09:06 PM   #23
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Biden may not be more energetic than anyone in the room but he is completely fit for the job of President. If he wasn’t he would no longer be the President. The reason why he backed out of the race is because too many people didn’t think he had the endurance to last another four years in office.

Are you sure that the Press Secretary and the VP actually said “completely fit and more energetic than anyone in the room” as you claim. Please provide a source.

P. S. I’d still rather vote for anyone other than Ol’ Schitzenpants Trump.
Biden didn't back out of the race because people didn't think he had the endurance to go another four years. Biden backed down because that's the way his handlers and the DNC wanted it. The DNC is equivalent to organized crime. They are ruthless evil bastards.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2024, 09:20 PM   #24
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Biden didn't back out of the race because people didn't think he had the endurance to go another four years. Biden backed down because that's the way his handlers and the DNC wanted it. The DNC is equivalent to organized crime. They are ruthless evil bastards.
What a load of bull. I’m not enamored of the current Republican party but I don’t consider them evil. Describing the DNC as an organized crime syndicate is a terrible lie and nobody made Biden’s choice for him.

You don’t agree with democrats that’s fine but language like yours simply encourages extremism. It’s uncalled for.
Old 08-19-2024, 09:29 PM   #25
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey, here’s an idea.

Trump said that Joe should have been subjected to a blood test before the debate, how about Kamala blowing the tube.

You know she will take a few shots before she takes he stage. Like all drunks, she needs it. She, in her booze riddled mind, actually thinks she is better when boozed up.

... Crikey! ... What's Next?? ...

To prove she's NOT a drunkard - Kamala should blow the tube?

The tube is prolly one thing Kamala hasn't blown. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2024, 09:34 PM   #26
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

A Whore
Stupid
Not Black
Slept her way to the top
A cackler
and now a drunk.

Whore might be a little hyperbolic but she was a 29 year old sleeping with a 60 year old who got her appointed to the Ca Medical Assistance Commission. Do you deny that? In '94 she earned the equivalent of $125K in todays money from that position alone.
(edit: I actually think that was the combined salary she recieved for 2 appointments Brown arranged for her.)

Harris is certainly no genius. If she was she'd have passed the Ca Bar exam on her first attempt. But she didn't.

She was sleeping with her boss when she became DA of "'Frisco", so ...

As for cackling, have you heard her? You can't seriously think that discription of her laugh is that far off base.

These things are inconvenient for Harris's supporters but desperate they are not.

Trump may or may not wear adult diapers but the way he dresses, who knows? At near 80 years old, nothing would surprise me. And with Harris's rambling word salad speeches and interviews she sure sounds like she's buzzed. I'm not convinced the two propositions are that far fetched.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2024, 09:45 PM   #27
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Harris is certainly no genius. If she was she'd have passed the Ca Bar exam on her first attempt. But she didn't.
I heard she was drunk the 1st time she took it and was sober the 2nd time when she passed it, so I don't count the 1st time. That may be gossip though.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2024, 09:56 PM   #28
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I heard she was drunk the 1st time she took it and was sober the 2nd time when she passed it, so I don't count the 1st time. That may be gossip though.
I'm halfway joking about her being a drunk, but her speeches etc. don't go a long way to dispell the idea. I think Michael Malice's clip is hilarious.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2024, 11:18 PM   #29
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
What a load of bull. I’m not enamored of the current Republican party but I don’t consider them evil. Describing the DNC as an organized crime syndicate is a terrible lie and nobody made Biden’s choice for him.

You don’t agree with democrats that’s fine but language like yours simply encourages extremism. It’s uncalled for.
If you can't take the truth, then don't align yourself with the Democrats. They are dirty players, and they don't respect their opposition.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2024, 03:43 AM   #30
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
If you can't take the truth, then don't align yourself with the Democrats. They are dirty players, and they don't respect their opposition.
From your perspective I’m sure they are. From my perspective Republicans, Trump and Trumpism are just as bad if not worse. but for the most part I agree that both sides sincerely believe in what they are saying and doing. We should be able to agree to disagree without resorting to insults and name calling on both sides.

The ability to call the opposing side “evil” is a key factor in why we have not been able to make headway in solving some of our most intractable problems.

Describing the other side as evil is almost as bad as Clinton using the word “deplorable”. If republicans could just rid themselves of Trump and his ilk I think it would go a long way to resolving some of our grievances on both sides.

Just my opinion though. Take it for what it’s worth.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women