Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2015, 10:27 PM   #16
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 10:30 PM   #17
jdkees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
jdkees is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 11:28 PM   #18
JuanBear4U
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Sometimes I wonder if some people have lives outside the hobby.
JuanBear4U is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:44 AM   #19
Zerox
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

He was getting trolled for being a WK for defending her and explaining the situation, but the people who even brought up the drama or questions in the first place are Scott free lol! Go figure.
Zerox is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 08:46 AM   #20
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post

Some of the drama-rama queens really need to get their emotions in check...
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 09:17 AM   #21
Zerox
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Anyway we can close this thread? I feel like it's run it's course and can't serve too much purpose, only hurting a lady who doesn't deserve it.
Zerox is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 10:07 AM   #22
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerox View Post
Anyway we can close this thread? I feel like it's run it's course and can't serve too much purpose, only hurting a lady who doesn't deserve it.
Nope!

Threads run their course naturally....you're more than welcome to input on other threads that may interest you.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 06:19 AM   #23
1 Robyn Rylie Sin RRS

User ID: 296340
My ECCIE Reviews
Default No Pooty Tang In Velvet Suit with Cane here LOL

Hello ECCIE community,

Before I begin I will say this post is not directed at MOST of you, so.... if you are are on this board and not a member of the pink panties, you will most likely find greater appreciation for my previous videos and the overabundance of beautiful ladies here instead of watching this verbal spanking I am about to give the pink panties. We will get to who this elusive pink panty group is in just a moment.

I have noted that there are several pink pantiers which place a great deal of energy on gossip and speculation. I am not one to back down from an incorrect accusation. Interestingly enough, the accusations and speculation always result in a sudden shift in my pm content....As of today, I definitely think I have enough content to compile a book titled "one thousand and two point five ways to DO YOU HAVE A PIMP". If this sounds like you, congratulations, you most certainly are a part of something I call the pink panties.... But wait, call now and your membership is inclusive of a direct placement onto the DNS list.

Derogatory terms used to address providers are so distasteful. I am only a fan of those terms behind closed doors. So it is safe to say that derogatory terms such as GPS & HDH are featured on how to lose a providers in ten seconds. Please find some respect.

I greatly discourage any unnecessary gloating on behalf of a guest I provided for. You are only presenting the opportunity for mass attention to yourself and to my brand, so please, respectfully apply common sense while using your indoor voices when sharing your honest experiences at the love shack. If you love drama, I will most likely not love you back.... I will anticipate that you will also bring your drama sidekick through my door and frankly, my door does not extend far enough to fit all that drama through. Not to mention, I prefer that you have a comfortable stay at the love shack so it isn't you, it's me.... really....

So let's get to the meat and potatoes of this. I'd like to address a few key items of speculation. First of all, since leaving my previous place of employment, I have been working for myself and have thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of working for myself. I am completely independent and free of what is referred to as the big M word "management". This always reminds me of pooty tang and a velvet suit with a top hat and an obnoxious cane.

That means I create the rules, protocol, scheduling and accommodations for myself. So please be mindful that because I am independent, in order to be successful, I must operate with scheduling ease via an app & efficient communication by using pre-made templates. Templates offer convenience consistency and efficiency. By now, I believe most have noticed I am a thorough person. Especially if you have contacted me and received a long well crafted message. The pink panties refer to that as long winded I believe, LW???

The cheat sheet to getting a response is respect. Respectful men, that read my templates and respond with all the data that I requested, stick out because it is so rare. You cannot blame me. I am only trying to make sure that I do not end up in the freezer section after you visit me.

Speaking of efficiency, common sense will tell you that I do not encourage excessive texting. So please, don't make me be the bad cop and have to kill our IOP by reminding you of this. I throw my hobby phone in the pantry after hours and when I am around family and friends. So please, don't break the news to grandma on a Sunday dinner by engaging in extensive texting. Grandma will wonder why you care what is on the menu if you are not at dinner with us. Then, I may have to bring you to dinner with us next time and next thing I know, she is passing a note to you under my table with my ring size. Enough already!

In reference to the tenure trackers, I assure you that I embrace growth and improvement. I am always open to hearing suggestions and I apply it to MY brand as I see fit. On that note, I currently will be upgrading my booking app and I will be using a new link upon the completion of my website.

With that being said, I obviously seek the very best for my client. I appears that this translate to some as "managed". I openly seek advice and guidance in places that I need improvements.

I am grateful to have close friends and loved ones that have been able to help me in some areas of expertise that I am not well versed. Anyone who has ventured out on their own knows, it is is nearly impossible to be successful without help from friends and loves ones, especially when building a brand (so be easy pink panties). For me to state that I have done very single bit of this on my own would be disingenuous, but that's a far cry from saying that I'm "managed". I can only imagine what preconceived notions certain hobbyists may hold towards providers. Because of this, let me point out that the baggage check is located outside of my door. Have no fear, Vanna will be near, waiting to collect your baggage check fee, allowing you to enter with a clean slate of mind.

I hope to bring back the fun to the hobby. I hope that when you leave I have planted a seed that allows you to accept the one fact that there are strong independent providers that are more than capable of holding the business acumen that is required to manage themselves single handedly. Upon your exit you will find that Roomba, in a fit of jealousy, has placed your baggage in the dumpster.

I want to provide my customers with the best possible experience from start to finish. To me that means: ease of scheduling, efficient communication, discreet location, numerous options for the "session experience" and most but not least important, my feeling safe enough to simply be able to be my hippie nerdy goofy funny self during the session.

At the end of the day, perhaps it's my business degree, perhaps it's just commons sense, but I feel like anyone who wanted to accomplish all of these things would take the steps I have taken. In more ways than one, I sometimes feel that I revive Santa Claus and all other holiday mascots for my clients. I love the feeling I get from making people happy, comfortable and excited about the hobby again.

It is just as important to me to feel that you received an epic session so I will use my best judgement when responding to PMS. I am only responsive to respectful men that read those templates I created and respond with all the data that I requested.

I fully anticipate, that as usual, the pink panties will have their wits about them and perhaps comment on a hair out of place or on something in the background. Whatever the blow you are impatiently waiting to write about, go for it..... pink panties first!!!!

We must not forget about the trolls. I fully expect the trolls will get their thrill of the week by posting their best suited gifs within seconds of my post.

You have got to love those gifs the trolls find, right!! Bonus points to those that find any rare sad Pepe's. I will be impressed.

Well hey, if I am going to have haters, I am at least relieved that their twisted sense of amusement makes me laugh.

So that's all folks. Please pick a new FOTM already. I know I am an easy target but I pray that your fingers get overheated and once they defrost you have found a new muse.....
1 Robyn Rylie Sin RRS is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 07:48 AM   #24
Spikebaby
Monkey Lover

User ID: 1575
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn Rylie Sin View Post
Hello ECCIE community,

Before I begin I will say this post is not directed at MOST of you, so.... if you are are on this board and not a member of the pink panties, you will most likely find greater appreciation for my previous videos and the overabundance of beautiful ladies here instead of watching this verbal spanking I am about to give the pink panties. We will get to who this elusive pink panty group is in just a moment.

I have noted that there are several pink pantiers which place a great deal of energy on gossip and speculation. I am not one to back down from an incorrect accusation. Interestingly enough, the accusations and speculation always result in a sudden shift in my pm content....As of today, I definitely think I have enough content to compile a book titled "one thousand and two point five ways to DO YOU HAVE A PIMP". If this sounds like you, congratulations, you most certainly are a part of something I call the pink panties.... But wait, call now and your membership is inclusive of a direct placement onto the DNS list.

Derogatory terms used to address providers are so distasteful. I am only a fan of those terms behind closed doors. So it is safe to say that derogatory terms such as GPS & HDH are featured on how to lose a providers in ten seconds. Please find some respect.

I greatly discourage any unnecessary gloating on behalf of a guest I provided for. You are only presenting the opportunity for mass attention to yourself and to my brand, so please, respectfully apply common sense while using your indoor voices when sharing your honest experiences at the love shack. If you love drama, I will most likely not love you back.... I will anticipate that you will also bring your drama sidekick through my door and frankly, my door does not extend far enough to fit all that drama through. Not to mention, I prefer that you have a comfortable stay at the love shack so it isn't you, it's me.... really....

So let's get to the meat and potatoes of this. I'd like to address a few key items of speculation. First of all, since leaving my previous place of employment, I have been working for myself and have thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of working for myself. I am completely independent and free of what is referred to as the big M word "management". This always reminds me of pooty tang and a velvet suit with a top hat and an obnoxious cane.

That means I create the rules, protocol, scheduling and accommodations for myself. So please be mindful that because I am independent, in order to be successful, I must operate with scheduling ease via an app & efficient communication by using pre-made templates. Templates offer convenience consistency and efficiency. By now, I believe most have noticed I am a thorough person. Especially if you have contacted me and received a long well crafted message. The pink panties refer to that as long winded I believe, LW???

The cheat sheet to getting a response is respect. Respectful men, that read my templates and respond with all the data that I requested, stick out because it is so rare. You cannot blame me. I am only trying to make sure that I do not end up in the freezer section after you visit me.

Speaking of efficiency, common sense will tell you that I do not encourage excessive texting. So please, don't make me be the bad cop and have to kill our IOP by reminding you of this. I throw my hobby phone in the pantry after hours and when I am around family and friends. So please, don't break the news to grandma on a Sunday dinner by engaging in extensive texting. Grandma will wonder why you care what is on the menu if you are not at dinner with us. Then, I may have to bring you to dinner with us next time and next thing I know, she is passing a note to you under my table with my ring size. Enough already!

In reference to the tenure trackers, I assure you that I embrace growth and improvement. I am always open to hearing suggestions and I apply it to MY brand as I see fit. On that note, I currently will be upgrading my booking app and I will be using a new link upon the completion of my website.

With that being said, I obviously seek the very best for my client. I appears that this translate to some as "managed". I openly seek advice and guidance in places that I need improvements.

I am grateful to have close friends and loved ones that have been able to help me in some areas of expertise that I am not well versed. Anyone who has ventured out on their own knows, it is is nearly impossible to be successful without help from friends and loves ones, especially when building a brand (so be easy pink panties). For me to state that I have done very single bit of this on my own would be disingenuous, but that's a far cry from saying that I'm "managed". I can only imagine what preconceived notions certain hobbyists may hold towards providers. Because of this, let me point out that the baggage check is located outside of my door. Have no fear, Vanna will be near, waiting to collect your baggage check fee, allowing you to enter with a clean slate of mind.

I hope to bring back the fun to the hobby. I hope that when you leave I have planted a seed that allows you to accept the one fact that there are strong independent providers that are more than capable of holding the business acumen that is required to manage themselves single handedly. Upon your exit you will find that Roomba, in a fit of jealousy, has placed your baggage in the dumpster.

I want to provide my customers with the best possible experience from start to finish. To me that means: ease of scheduling, efficient communication, discreet location, numerous options for the "session experience" and most but not least important, my feeling safe enough to simply be able to be my hippie nerdy goofy funny self during the session.

At the end of the day, perhaps it's my business degree, perhaps it's just commons sense, but I feel like anyone who wanted to accomplish all of these things would take the steps I have taken. In more ways than one, I sometimes feel that I revive Santa Claus and all other holiday mascots for my clients. I love the feeling I get from making people happy, comfortable and excited about the hobby again.

It is just as important to me to feel that you received an epic session so I will use my best judgement when responding to PMS. I am only responsive to respectful men that read those templates I created and respond with all the data that I requested.

I fully anticipate, that as usual, the pink panties will have their wits about them and perhaps comment on a hair out of place or on something in the background. Whatever the blow you are impatiently waiting to write about, go for it..... pink panties first!!!!

We must not forget about the trolls. I fully expect the trolls will get their thrill of the week by posting their best suited gifs within seconds of my post.

You have got to love those gifs the trolls find, right!! Bonus points to those that find any rare sad Pepe's. I will be impressed.

Well hey, if I am going to have haters, I am at least relieved that their twisted sense of amusement makes me laugh.

So that's all folks. Please pick a new FOTM already. I know I am an easy target but I pray that your fingers get overheated and once they defrost you have found a new muse.....

And there you have it folks........

Ms. Sin...I will buy your "Brand" any day and with your attitude, YOU are going to find "gentlemen" will as well. You, my friend are AMAZING!
Spikebaby is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 07:59 AM   #25
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikebaby View Post

Ms. Sin...I will buy your "Brand" any day and with your attitude, YOU are going to find "gentlemen" will as well. You, my friend are AMAZING!
+1
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:07 AM   #26
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:

I've got no clue what's been said or why. I just had a Spikebaby/Robyn doubles vision and I passed out.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:11 AM   #27
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

WOW,,, with all that typing this deserves another bump up...I guess some one/ppl really pissed her off...
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:25 AM   #28
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Two Tits Up for Robyn
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:30 AM   #29
AmericanIdiot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
commons sense
You misspelled common sense! That invalidates this whole post!!

</I kid, I kid>

Quote:
Even if your speech is about 1/1,000th as long as his soliloquy, somewhere on high John Galt is giving you the slow clap.
AmericanIdiot is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:43 AM   #30
Guest082416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Please take me back, Robyn
Guest082416 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women