Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2012, 07:33 AM   #16
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Because the doofus who originally posted it doesnt have 350,000 followers on twitter.
Grifter is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:45 AM   #17
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
I 3rd Allen west. I was soooo hoping he was going to be our next president.
Another possible candidate for African-American spokesperson has emerged. In the last few days Democrat congresswoman Frederica Wilson of Florida has been making numerous appearances on national television concerning the Trayvon Martin killing. She may not have the amazing intellect of Sheila Jackson Lee but she makes up for it with her remarkable fashion sense. It's time for the African-Americans to have a spokesperson with real gravitas, someone that won't embarrass them. I'm posting a few photos.

PS
I understand she's also available to entertain at children's birthday parties; of course for those appearances she does wear the red plastic nose and the big floppy shoes.

joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:06 AM   #18
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
I would think the black community would be so very embarrassed to have these hustlers representing them. Well the black community I know is embarrassed of them. They speak for a very small group of black Americans.... Most of the rest can't stand them. I don't blame them either. The topics they speak on are incredibly lame. I'd love for an awesome black American speaker or commentator to rise up and take the reins from those clowns. PLEASE.

dont fucking go speakin 4 the black community LovingKKKayla. ur the 1 who calls black men monkeys. u worthless pile. like u really want that uncle tom allan west 4 pres. is uncle tom west a client of urs? do ur black clients know ur a racist?
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:12 AM   #19
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Another possible candidate for African-American spokesperson has emerged. In the last few days Democrat congresswoman Frederica Wilson of Florida has been making numerous appearances on national television concerning the Trayvon Martin killing. She may not have the amazing intellect of Sheila Jackson Lee but she makes up for it with her remarkable fashion sense. It's time for the African-Americans to have a spokesperson with real gravitas, someone that won't embarrass them. I'm posting a few photos.

PS
I understand she's also available to entertain at children's birthday parties; of course for those appearances she does wear the red plastic nose and the big floppy shoes.

u dumb cracker, she dresses like a texan & not like a clown. she probably brings ponies 2 the the birthday parties 4 the kids 2 ride.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:42 AM   #20
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Skylar, that was the temperature I get from my black friends as well. I think you and I see the world very much the same. We need to meet up. Who knows, maybe we are already friends in another life.

I rest the rest of my case based on what freak posted. Thank you for making my point. I knew you were good for something besides entertainment. But you seem to have some race issues there buddy. Since you called us crackers does turn about mean we get to call you a dumb Nig? See I can't even type that entire word because of how awful it is. I'm truly awed by your continuous effort to piss off the rest of us.... and the fact that it does quite the opposite. You are so cute... you cuttie little white parrot you!!! polly want a cracker? Good birdie!!! Thata boy!!! speak!!!

Your fingers are talking... might want to see to that. Or don't.... you are a riot to watch. A parrot that can type like a 5 year old is probably worth some money. OH opps, that means you should probably be in a cage earning pimp mother obama some money. (I knew you were worth something cutie. Get back in that cage, you're pooping on the rug.

PS I've never seen a Texan dress like that. She does have showmanship though, don't ya think!!
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:45 AM   #21
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Very good! I almost mentioned the pony rides.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:00 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Speaking of Congresswomen . . .

Congresswoman Can‘t Quite Remember Name of ’Young White Female’ Murder Victim of Equal Concern to Martin Case

Congresswoman Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) insisted on CNN Wednesday that her colleagues‘ outrage over teen Trayvon Martin’s death was not solely because Martin was black — but faltered when asked to name the murdered “young white female” Brown said she was just as concerned about.

“Would you, would your fellow African American lawmakers be as concerned about this case if Trayvon wasn’t black?” CNN’s Brooke Baldwin asked.

“Oh let me tell you something. We had an incident in my area where a young white female was murdered and I was just as concerned, absolutely, I care about all of the children,” Brown said. “You know, you can make this –”

“Congresswoman Brown, what was her name?” Baldwin interjected.
Brown paused, then asked, “The young lady that got killed?”

“Yes ma’am,” Baldwin said.

“In, in Orange, uh, County,” Brown stammered. Looking off camera, she seemed to be conferring with someone, and said, “Yeah, yeah, the young lady who got killed.”

“Do you remember?” Baldwin pressed.

“Uh, I don’t — I don’t remember, but we had all kinds of rallies in the community, in Jacksonville, that I participated in and I made sure that the sheriff department had the money that they need to pursue the case, so just don’t try to act like this is about this one black male, this is about all of the children,” Brown said.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/congresswoman-cant-quite-remember-name-of-young-white-female-murder-victim-of-equal-concern-to-martin-case/

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #23
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Congresswoman Can‘t Quite Remember Name of ’Young White Female’ Murder Victim of Equal Concern to Martin Case

Congresswoman Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) insisted on CNN Wednesday that her colleagues‘ outrage over teen Trayvon Martin’s death was not solely because Martin was black — but faltered when asked to name the murdered “young white female” Brown said she was just as concerned about.

“Would you, would your fellow African American lawmakers be as concerned about this case if Trayvon wasn’t black?” CNN’s Brooke Baldwin asked.

“Oh let me tell you something. We had an incident in my area where a young white female was murdered and I was just as concerned, absolutely, I care about all of the children,” Brown said. “You know, you can make this –”

“Congresswoman Brown, what was her name?” Baldwin interjected.
Brown paused, then asked, “The young lady that got killed?”

“Yes ma’am,” Baldwin said.

“In, in Orange, uh, County,” Brown stammered. Looking off camera, she seemed to be conferring with someone, and said, “Yeah, yeah, the young lady who got killed.”

“Do you remember?” Baldwin pressed.

“Uh, I don’t — I don’t remember, but we had all kinds of rallies in the community, in Jacksonville, that I participated in and I made sure that the sheriff department had the money that they need to pursue the case, so just don’t try to act like this is about this one black male, this is about all of the children,” Brown said.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/congresswoman-cant-quite-remember-name-of-young-white-female-murder-victim-of-equal-concern-to-martin-case/

My favorite of all the Black Caucus Brain Trust has to be Hank Johnson of Georgia. He stated his concern that Guam might capsize because there might be too many people on it. No, I'm not kidding, and neither was he. The sad truth is that this guy will probably get reelected for as long as the wants the job. I'm attaching the video link for your amusement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg
Old 03-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
My favorite of all the Black Caucus Brain Trust has to be Hank Johnson of Georgia. He stated his concern that Guam might capsize because there might be too many people on it. No, I'm not kidding, and neither was he. The sad truth is that this guy will probably get reelected for as long as the wants the job. I'm attaching the video link for your amusement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg
I have a friend stationed on Guam. He and his buddies thought Johnson's remark was hysterical.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:38 PM   #25
40F Cougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 38915
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I saw the people on tv last night that he tweeted the address to their home. (oh and then retweeted it).... They were a very nice elderly couple. They were scared to go home and staying in a hotel. When asked if Spike Lee had offered to pay or help pay the hotel bill they said, "No".
Shame on Spike....he should at least pay their hotel bill. He was the one who sent the angry mob of people to their home:-(
I'm sure he has plenty money that he could help them out with the bill.
40F Cougar is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:25 AM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I have run into Corinne Brown and she is pretty stupid and corrupt. She worked at the University of North Florida as a counselor (yes, WTF she she worked for the government) and she was suggesting classes for my engineering program. I questioned her judgement telling her that I already spoke a couple of languages and had traveled the world. Why did I have to take another langauge class and some other liberal arts prereqs. She told me it would make me a more well rounded person. I asked how? She told me that it was the law. I looked at my watch and said I had to go because Rush was coming on. The look on her face... She was later accused of using college resources in her campaign to become a congress person. She had already been accused of misusing state monies but never prosecuted. Jacksonville had to pay the state back. She won over a black businessman and local talk radio host. Then they found out that she didn't even live in the district. They decided to grandfather her in. Next election, she still hadn't moved yet.
After getting in office she was approached by a reporter from SPY magazine and asked about the ethnic cleansing in Freedonia. She went on and on about how Bush was responsible. Later when she found that Freedonia was a country in a Marx Bros. movie she held a presser where she repeatedly mispronounced the name of Bosnia. Think BO-SI-NIA.
Sometime later she describe her constituents as the poor and homeless. Her district was created just for her. Looks like a two toed chicken foot.

Now my stalker WTF/CJ can try looking this up.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:51 AM   #27
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Oblunder could easily calm all this shit down if he WANTED, but its not his agenda, he thrives on the division, and needs it.
that ASSHOLE dropped one right into his lap
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:54 AM   #28
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I have run into Corinne Brown and she is pretty stupid and corrupt. She worked at the University of North Florida as a counselor (yes, WTF she she worked for the government) and she was suggesting classes for my engineering program. I questioned her judgement telling her that I already spoke a couple of languages and had traveled the world. Why did I have to take another langauge class and some other liberal arts prereqs. She told me it would make me a more well rounded person. I asked how? She told me that it was the law. I looked at my watch and said I had to go because Rush was coming on. The look on her face... She was later accused of using college resources in her campaign to become a congress person. She had already been accused of misusing state monies but never prosecuted. Jacksonville had to pay the state back. She won over a black businessman and local talk radio host. Then they found out that she didn't even live in the district. They decided to grandfather her in. Next election, she still hadn't moved yet.
After getting in office she was approached by a reporter from SPY magazine and asked about the ethnic cleansing in Freedonia. She went on and on about how Bush was responsible. Later when she found that Freedonia was a country in a Marx Bros. movie she held a presser where she repeatedly mispronounced the name of Bosnia. Think BO-SI-NIA.
Sometime later she describe her constituents as the poor and homeless. Her district was created just for her. Looks like a two toed chicken foot.

Now my stalker WTF/CJ can try looking this up.
My favorite Black Caucus member story is about Sheila Jackson Lee. Her district is an inner city area of Houston. She was on a congressional committee that oversaw NASA. She and other members on the committee went to visit a facility that was working on the Mars Pathfinder project. Ms Lee asked one of the engineers if they had been able to find the flag that Neil Armstrong put on Mars when he was up there.

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/27...-ill-informed/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women