Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2015, 01:35 PM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Frick Idiot, meet Frack Idiot!

Why are our resident Idiot's so damned obsessed with African American's in trouble with the law?

Perhaps they feel as long as the law is more focused on AA's, they will not pay much attention to the Idiot's Klan, errr Clan rally's.

Our resident Idiot Klaners, errr Claners are living proof that you can't fix stupid!
You were the first person to bring race into it Tampon.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 01:37 PM   #17
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a little bit confused. The men were charged within less than 24 hours of their crime. Why isn't this a rush to judgement, and why isn't the prosecutor who filed the charges (over the weekend mind you) being attacked for being hasty?
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 02:31 PM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
I am a little bit confused. The men were charged within less than 24 hours of their crime. Why isn't this a rush to judgement, and why isn't the prosecutor who filed the charges (over the weekend mind you) being attacked for being hasty?
Stay calm SinS... The mayor Johnny Dupree sounds like a good guy. They are two different cases and should not be intertwined...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cr4nAD4GkQ
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 03:10 PM   #19
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Two moms are NOT having a good Mothers Day!
Old 05-10-2015, 03:21 PM   #20
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Those to cops probably "bumped" the two suspects. Or even worse, they could have "dissed" them.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 05:03 PM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Watch this die down soon... There will be two funerals in a few days and not another word.

Freddy Grey's death will go on and on... all year long and Baltimore will burn. Welcome to Ozombieland, fuckers!
Old 05-10-2015, 05:19 PM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I'm sure Black Al had a zitty ass
How would you know? Unless of course, Al joined you and COIdiot in a 3 way.

We will have to ask COIdiot if Al is a "Sweet Ass" too!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 05:20 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Here's another cop that was killed this week, Sergant Greg Moore in Idaho ... and nobody says a word about it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb1OEzEWLNc
Old 05-10-2015, 05:22 PM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You were the first person to bring race into it
I was the first to bring race into this thread? As usual, JDIdiot starts a debate with no ammunition.

JDIdiot, did you not see the pictures of the two African American males in COIdiot's ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot's first post?

If that is the case, please return to post #1 of this thread and let us know the "race" of the two (2) individuals prominently displayed in the pictures.

Yep, JD once again proves's himself to be an Idiot First Class.
Old 05-10-2015, 05:42 PM   #25
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You were the first person to bring race into it Tampon.
Actually, the OP was the first person to inject race into it. He titled it 'hangem high' and prominently feature the pictures of two black suspects. C'mon.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 05:44 PM   #26
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Here's another cop that was killed this week, Sergant Greg Moore in Idaho ... and nobody says a word about it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb1OEzEWLNc
An average of 146 police officers have been killed in the line of duty over the last 10 years. Should the president attend each funeral? Should we hear about each and every single one of them?
Old 05-10-2015, 05:45 PM   #27
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Watch this die down soon... There will be two funerals in a few days and not another word.

Freddy Grey's death will go on and on... all year long and Baltimore will burn. Welcome to Ozombieland, fuckers!
One of the cops was black... shoots a hole in your theory, jizzeater.
Old 05-10-2015, 09:11 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

For those of you new here, what BigAssSux is referring to is an old barroom joke. I learned many years ago that if someone in a bar says to you, "Are you a turtle?", that person will have to buy you a drink if you respond, "You bet your sweet ass I am!" When my friend Iffy asked that in a thread a long time ago, I responded with the correct response, hoping to get a drink at some point, and, besides, it's funny. BigAssSux, in his trademark moronic and feeble-minded way has taken it out of context, and thinks he's being funny. He's not, and we all know it. He's too stupid for real conversation, so let him have his fun.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 10:43 PM   #29
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
For those of you new here, what BigAssSux is referring to is an old barroom joke. I learned many years ago that if someone in a bar says to you, "Are you a turtle?", that person will have to buy you a drink if you respond, "You bet your sweet ass I am!" When my friend Iffy asked that in a thread a long time ago, I responded with the correct response, hoping to get a drink at some point, and, besides, it's funny. BigAssSux, in his trademark moronic and feeble-minded way has taken it out of context, and thinks he's being funny. He's not, and we all know it. He's too stupid for real conversation, so let him have his fun.
No shame in it bitch tits. If IFFY is your "sweet-ass" then he is your "sweet-ass". What you (and IFFYIdiot) do behind closed doors is no ones business but your own.

Stop picking on him BT!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 10:59 PM   #30
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
When my gay blade friend Iffy asked that in a thread a long time ago, I responded with the "Sweet Ass" response, hoping to get a date.
FIFY

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
No shame in it bitch tits. If IFFY is your "sweet-ass" then he is your "sweet-ass". What you (and IFFYIdiot) do behind closed doors is no ones business but your own.

Stop picking on him BT!
COIdiot's right that the term originated in their favorite bar of the gay variety. Apparently, the gay bar that they frequent, regularly uses the term "Sweet Ass" as a pick up line.

In any event, don't disturb COIdiot and his "Sweet Ass" butt buddy. They have been romantically involved since the very moment that COIdiot first propositioned "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot, several years ago.

COIdiot -----> <----- "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot

COIdiot, when do you plan to post the link to your "Another Realm" (IFFYIdiot) review for the Political Forum posters to see?

Or did you already link your highly personal review of "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot and I missed it?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women