Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42486
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2023, 07:33 AM   #16
Peter Botox
BANNED

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
What a crock of shit. BLM are nothing but trouble makers they serve no purpose in Society. It was self defense puer and simple.
Come on Man, do you believe what you just posted?

social media posts and personal texts between him and a pair of friends that showed he had fantasized about killing BLM protesters, even going so far as to predict how he could get away with it – by claiming self-defense.

Peter Botox is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 08:16 AM   #17
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Botox View Post
social media posts and personal texts between him and a pair of friends that showed he had fantasized about killing BLM protesters, even going so far as to predict how he could get away with it – by claiming self-defense.
I've exchanged similar posts with other vets... that if confronted in that manner I'd use my personal weapon. And of course everyone knows that you claim self-defense in any shooting situation because generally as a law abiding citizen, (not taking part in a riot or street takeover with a rifle that is carelessly pointed at non-participants), when someone points a weapon at you, that is a threat.

He deserves to walk and the tard taking a dirt nap deserves what he got. If you're going to open carry, you don't point your weapon at anyone unless you intend to shoot.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 08:21 AM   #18
Peter Botox
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
I've exchanged similar posts with other vets... that if confronted in that manner I'd use my personal weapon. And of course everyone knows that you claim self-defense in any shooting situation because generally as a law abiding citizen, (not taking part in a riot or street takeover with a rifle that is carelessly pointed at non-participants), when someone points a weapon at you, that is a threat.

He deserves to walk and the tard taking a dirt nap deserves what he got. If you're going to open carry, you don't point your weapon at anyone unless you intend to shoot.
The jury of his peers disagrees with you.
I trust the jury.

Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought The Law(1966)

https://youtu.be/OgtQj8O92eI
Old 04-10-2023, 08:25 AM   #19
Peter Botox
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post

not a good idea to make that public....
Old 04-10-2023, 08:59 AM   #20
texassapper
Valued Poster

Exculpatory evidence hidden from the Grand Jury.

I'm not going to be driving through any pANTIFAg/blacklives smatter rallies... but if I do, I will be driving THROUGH them...
Old 04-10-2023, 09:25 AM   #21
Peter Botox
BANNED

If you can not do the time, do not do the crime.
Old 04-10-2023, 10:39 AM   #22
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Justice was served! Greg Abbot, do not pardon this guy.

premeditation...
Evidence...
Premeditation? I got in trouble one time by predicting (three weeks ahead of time) that a massive snow storm would probably ground the airlines and I could not get back to the ship on time. Guess what? 16 inches of snow in one night closed the airports from Omaha to Little Rock. They used my prediction as proof that I intended to take extra leave.

Sergeant Perry was dressed in T shirt, flip flops, and shorts. Yeah, sounds like a bad ass sniper to me.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 10:42 AM   #23
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
The jury of his peers disagrees with you.
I trust the jury.

Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought The Law(1966)

https://youtu.be/OgtQj8O92eI
Veterans who have been put under duress in a life and death situation. Those peers?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 12:43 PM   #24
Peter Botox
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Veterans who have been put under duress in a life and death situation. Those peers?
stop the tomfoolery. It is stale.
Old 04-10-2023, 12:44 PM   #25
Peter Botox
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Premeditation? I got in trouble one time by predicting (three weeks ahead of time) that a massive snow storm would probably ground the airlines and I could not get back to the ship on time. Guess what? 16 inches of snow in one night closed the airports from Omaha to Little Rock. They used my prediction as proof that I intended to take extra leave.

Sergeant Perry was dressed in T shirt, flip flops, and shorts. Yeah, sounds like a bad ass sniper to me.
Honestly I don't care, but I am going to make you feel special by saying "COOL STORY BRO"
Old 04-10-2023, 01:18 PM   #26
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Abbott will do what is politically advantageous for him...justice has little to do with it. Maybe he'll let him off then bus him elsewhere...
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 01:57 PM   #27
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Come on Man, do you believe what you just posted?

What would be the point of walking around with an AK-47 in a supposed protest. Protesting what? A guy comes up to your car with an AK-47 what would your first thought be?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 02:01 PM   #28
texassapper
Valued Poster

Quote:
[B]social media posts and personal texts between him and a pair of friends that showed he had fantasized about killing BLM protesters, even going so far as to predict how he could get away with it – by claiming self-defense.
Turns out the douche bag pANTIFAg liked to talk shit about being armed...
LOL
Old 04-10-2023, 02:54 PM   #29
Peter Botox
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
What would be the point of walking around with an AK-47 in a supposed protest. Protesting what? A guy comes up to your car with an AK-47 what would your first thought be?
I wouldn't go out looking for trouble like he did. If I turned down a street with people protesting, I would back up and leave.
Old 04-10-2023, 02:55 PM   #30
Peter Botox
BANNED

Many people talk about being armed. It is the American way

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women