Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42362
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2012, 09:52 PM   #16
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

I just leave mine blank. Go by my pics and what my regulars say. Hell I can't even remember what I weigh anyways. If I did put down a number it probably would be false lmao. Nope its blank!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #17
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ......

Yes hun ALL HOLES. But on my menu only one of them is availible....lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustnotlove View Post
Kammyee, all holes?
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #18
romab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Understand no woman really wants to put her true weight ( hell most guys also ) , but at least get semi close. To me much more important that the pictures be current and enough that I and others be able to make a accurate judgement call on size. Makes session so much better when what you see is what you get. All types guys and all size girls for them. Lets get the right matchups and let the good times roll. R
romab is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:48 PM   #19
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

If a short 5'0 woman says 150 she is a fatty, but in the same someone almost 5'8 like me would be skinny as hell at that weight. Men don't see things the way they are, so judge by my REAL pictures, and what others think of me.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:08 PM   #20
Rubchasertx
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Being a visual person, I go by pics anyway. Having the attention span of a gnat, I don't have time to read all of the weight info...
Rubchasertx is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:19 PM   #21
Latina Bella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29356
My ECCIE Reviews

I've always kept it real about my weight even when i was at my heaviest 200 lbs i still posted it on my ads. Now 25 lbs lighter i do the same. I'm not proud of it because I'm still not where i want to be but I'm getting there until then if you like it then you do if not then it is what it is. This way i don't waste my time and neither do you.
Latina Bella is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:27 PM   #22
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

The pictures are usually out of date and possibly photoshopped so you really have few reliable clues as to the present looks if you are a visual person. Gals just need to get motivated to get down to the weight they desire and post at.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:35 PM   #23
romab
Valued Poster

WC So true that so many pics old and maybe altered. More power to you providers that provide current and accurate enough pics for us to make a realistic choice based on our likes. I assume that a provider would enjoy a smile when first seen vs bulging eyeballs and a WTF am I doing here look. Me 2 little copper coins R
romab is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #24
romab
Valued Poster

2nd thought: I know iphone pictures in bathroom mirrors meet the qualifications of a photo but they sure don't do much to get my blood moving and wallet open R
romab is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #25
lizardking
Premium Access

Why is there so much bullshit on the board about weight? I like big girls. Fuck it . . . I like fat girls. I like "average" girls. I like "athletic" girls. Honestly, however, I don't generally care much for skinny girls (but every once in a while I see one that catches my eye). Weight has almost nothing to do with a girl's attractiveness. For example, when I go to the grocery store, I'm going to bird-dog the prettiest, sexiest girl I see, and weight plays almost no role in the evaluation.

Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I'm a big guy. I would not argue with you if you called me a fat guy (but you probably wouldn't . . . I'm considerably bigger around the top than I am around the middle . . . and you have good judgment and a strong sense of self-preservation, right?). At any rate, I'm big enough to have no fear of a big girl. I have commented here several times, "Amanda Witherspoon was my first spinner." (But no-one seemed to get it . . . where are all of the old timers?)

What's the point of this? For the girls, I would let that fat flag fly and disclose your weight with pride. (I would have said "with relish", but I didn't want to make any food jokes.) If a guy doesn't like it, he can find some boney-assed bitch and have hisself a good 'ol time. For the guys, I always figured the only reason not to like fat girls is a short pecker. So go ahead and file that away under "insecurity". Just remember, complaining about fat girls is a means of projecting your own body dysmorphic disorder. When you say, "I hate fat girls!", the well-adjusted among us hear, "I have a little dick!"
lizardking is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:12 PM   #26
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

-yawn-
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:27 PM   #27
lizardking
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
-yawn-
I know what you mean. I always get sleepy after a big meal, too.
lizardking is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #28
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO lizardking.. Well said, and NOT just because I am a "fat girl".. but well said.

I personally would rather post my accurate info, age, weight, height, race etc... and have a man show up and be happy than one show up with that deer in the headlight look because he now realizes... I lied and do not look like the photo..

I also find it ODD that the "photoshopped or fake photos" mostly belong to the ... "skinny" ladies... and that, I think, is because they feel it is going to please the "majority" of hobbyist.. and I guess they have the right to advertise how they see fit.

I mean, just yesterday I got a review that said I was 5'6 when in fact, I am 5'2 --- no big deal, I wouldn't care if some one said my weight was off by 30lbs..I have a review that says "my skin color looked more AA than white... so in their eyes, I was some thing other than what my FACTS are.. it happens...

You are what you are, be greatful, live life, and quit worrying about all the rest of the B.S. IJS
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #29
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking View Post
Why is there so much bullshit on the board about weight? I like big girls. Fuck it . . . I like fat girls. I like "average" girls. I like "athletic" girls. Honestly, however, I don't generally care much for skinny girls (but every once in a while I see one that catches my eye). Weight has almost nothing to do with a girl's attractiveness. For example, when I go to the grocery store, I'm going to bird-dog the prettiest, sexiest girl I see, and weight plays almost no role in the evaluation.

Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I'm a big guy. I would not argue with you if you called me a fat guy (but you probably wouldn't . . . I'm considerably bigger around the top than I am around the middle . . . and you have good judgment and a strong sense of self-preservation, right?). At any rate, I'm big enough to have no fear of a big girl. I have commented here several times, "Amanda Witherspoon was my first spinner." (But no-one seemed to get it . . . where are all of the old timers?)

What's the point of this? For the girls, I would let that fat flag fly and disclose your weight with pride. (I would have said "with relish", but I didn't want to make any food jokes.) If a guy doesn't like it, he can find some boney-assed bitch and have hisself a good 'ol time. For the guys, I always figured the only reason not to like fat girls is a short pecker. So go ahead and file that away under "insecurity". Just remember, complaining about fat girls is a means of projecting your own body dysmorphic disorder. When you say, "I hate fat girls!", the well-adjusted among us hear, "I have a little dick!"
Sounds like my kinda man. I think some are afraid they might fall short lol. I would fuck you baby, and fuck you good too. Well said!!!
Old 06-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #30
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I can't breath
dearhunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women