Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2010, 07:17 PM   #16
houstonphotog
Gaining Momentum

Default Really?

How to... shave your nuts and crop your pubs? Really???
houstonphotog is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:37 PM   #17
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

I have done it for about 20 years. It feels sooo much better. I shave in the shower, and use a good soap instead of cream.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:49 PM   #18
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
The secret to nut sack is you have to wrap your hand around the base tight so that you have a tight skin . This way you don't have a lose skin to drag and cut.
The prequalification is to be able to see the whole thing.
Interesting... considering how many guys on this board haven't even seen their feet in years...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:50 PM   #19
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolo View Post
Dude... get a Philips Bodygroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolo View Post

I've been using it for a good while and it does a pretty decent job trimming that area. After that, just a bit of shaving and it's all nice and smooth.

Love it (Phillips body grooming),,, I agree Diabolo! What a wonderful tool for the tree in the forest and the birds nest.... I like the guys to be at least trimmed,, when we meet,, too much hair can be a drag (literally)..

I would suggest trimming before shaving,, if you have never shaved before.. Another alternative is Veet depilatory http://www.veet.us/index.php. All you use is a bladeless razor or a sponge to remove the hair,, again I would trim the hair first.. Veet is a chemical that dissolves the hair after 3-6 minutes on the skin. No worries of cuts and leaves you baby smooth..

The only thing I don’t like about veet is the odor (smells like a perm) which generally takes a day to get over and what do you do for up to 6 minutes of your life while waiting for the hair to dissolve? I wind up shaving in the long run because I am not patient. I would say give veet a try first and then work yourself up to the razor..
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:55 PM   #20
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro View Post
get epilady for him
Can we say,, owwww,,,uch? Might as well do waxing or sugaring and do it all in big swoops.. OMGosh I am getting a tingle just thinking about it..
Old 02-24-2010, 08:03 PM   #21
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
I have done it for about 20 years. It feels sooo much better. I shave in the shower, and use a good soap instead of cream.
Same here but don't cut your self you will bleed a lot.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #22
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch View Post

I would suggest trimming before shaving,, if you have never shaved before.. Another alternative is Veet depilatory http://www.veet.us/index.php. All you use is a bladeless razor or a sponge to remove the hair,, again I would trim the hair first.. Veet is a chemical that dissolves the hair after 3-6 minutes on the skin. No worries of cuts and leaves you baby smooth..

NEVER USE A DIPLIATORY ON YOUR BALLS!

Never.

The skin on the scrotum is much thinner and delicate than on the rest of the body, including the "scalp" (?) of a woman's bush. The chemicals in a depilatory are caustic and dissolve hair, in a way vaguely similar, though weaker, to the way drain cleaner dissolves the hair in a clogged drain. The thicker skin on the rest of the body is Ok though leaving on there for too long can cause chemical burns. On the thinner skin of the scrotum, you are begging for trouble. There is a risk you could wind up in the ER, embarrased and in a great deal of pain.

If a provider is the one that's suggesting it, try this. Ask her if she'd be willing to, off the clock, prior to the session, trim your pubes with blunt edge scissors and then do the honors of lathering up and shaving you with a fresh double edged razor. Then you can have the session afterwards.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:01 PM   #23
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
NEVER USE A DIPLIATORY ON YOUR BALLS!

Never.

The skin on the scrotum is much thinner and delicate than on the rest of the body, including the "scalp" (?) of a woman's bush. The chemicals in a depilatory are caustic and dissolve hair, in a way vaguely similar, though weaker, to the way drain cleaner dissolves the hair in a clogged drain. The thicker skin on the rest of the body is Ok though leaving on there for too long can cause chemical burns. On the thinner skin of the scrotum, you are begging for trouble. There is a risk you could wind up in the ER, embarrased and in a great deal of pain.

If a provider is the one that's suggesting it, try this. Ask her if she'd be willing to, off the clock, prior to the session, trim your pubes with blunt edge scissors and then do the honors of lathering up and shaving you with a fresh double edged razor. Then you can have the session afterwards.
Good call on Veet on the balls, they say not to use it on the Kitty either but I do.. I guess I have gotten use to it. I don't believe in shaving during or before a session if you are not use to it, due too nicks and cuts..
Old 02-24-2010, 09:08 PM   #24
Guest051010-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2475

dont shave instead trim and use a hair remover for example my ex was terrified of a razor going anywhere near his balls so he would trim then apply nair facial hair remover let it sit there for a few min and it would be hair free smooth and lickable
Guest051010-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:11 PM   #25
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by justawoman123 View Post
dont shave instead trim and use a hair remover for example my ex was terrified of a razor going anywhere near his balls so he would trim then apply nair facial hair remover let it sit there for a few min and it would be hair free smooth and lickable
There ya go!!! See, Veet works,, yeah it might burn a bit at first,, but the results are worth the effort. If you cant take the heat rinse the stuff off.... The only reason it might burn more is taking the hair off and rubbing to hard, so go easy on the boys..
Old 02-24-2010, 10:21 PM   #26
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

I just use a light saber!

Seriously..I do it before I see any provider and I use a beard trimmer, which shaves reeeeal close.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:45 AM   #27
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

YUM!
This post makes me wanna post all my shaved ball looking pix....

BUT I WONT!

Lol!

I think that if you like to have your boys licked and sucked longer you might consider shaving them...its like you guys liking women without hair.

Dont get me wrong I looove the feeling of being with a MAN, I think a hairy back and hairy chest and hair above the cock ae fun to play with BUT shaved balls are hott!

They just feel so much better smooth...

I can usually spot the hairy balls from the shaved balls when I am undressing Men with my eyes 98% of the time I am right.

Oh dont even think I am weird, guys you know when you are in the check out line you are imagining which ladies are bushy, landing strip or shaved.

I LOVE MEN THAT SHAVE THEIR BALLS.

THANK YOU!

The extra attention is just like you filing your fingernails before you massage us.

Its 2010 not 1950!

lol

I hate getting the hair in my mouth...yuck!

Kisses,
Cercy
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:50 AM   #28
mrhunt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I allways shave just have to be carefull to get the right hair you know not the one you peee out of.
mrhunt is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:09 AM   #29
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Which hair do you pee out of?!?
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:12 AM   #30
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26