Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 647
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2010, 01:10 AM   #16
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

The only really important part of this thread, is the pursuit of BDS's Like button by a couple of cats. The rest of it is just words.

Raphael like all frenchmen you are kind of ass up face down in that last post, metaphorically speaking of course. B-52's came into service in February 1955 or about a decade after WW II ended, you meant B-17s, B-24s, B-29s or British Lancasters. There was a little recorded history after the Renaissance partner.

B-52

B-17

Did Raphael just call me Hitler? Because that is the nicest Christmas present I've gotten in a very long time. Father Wayward's only response is Nein! But this does sound like one hell of a role play fantasy, just so you know, the "Lynch Mob" is always watching you.

We see the rest of this post as the same type of testicular fortitude that brought us the best government ever Vichy France; the self proclaimed État Français! Talk about killing your own people the french were masters at it. Now of course every froggy swinging dick was in the Resistance, but it was mostly just the hot French women.

The notion that in time of war, that some liberties and freedoms won't be trampled on, is delightfully european and deserves that same place europe occupies in any political discussion and that would be the shitter in the very back of the bus. What has made this country great is the ability to move from a war time setting back to a peace time one over and over. Hopefully we will see that again as our brave men and women bring al-Qaida to it's knees, make it our biotch and then remove it's head.

Then we can return to a more relaxed time and continue this lovely experiment we call democracy though superior fire power. If in the mean time Raphael has to be anally probed a few times in airport security we are all just going to have to live with that nightmare... or is it a nightmare? More the stuff dreams are made of?
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:31 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starflash View Post
Uh Rafe.......B-17s, not B-52s. First B-52 wasn't invented till 15 years after WW2...........
Star, it is nonproductive to challenge dilusioned people directly and confrontationally.

Didn't you know?

Besides, he seems happy in "his world."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:35 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
The hitlerians made terribly effective use of that method.
Are you really French?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:58 AM   #19
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Don't you bozos go whine when your involvements in the hobby land you in jail. Freedom is so unnecessary in times of war.

Nor will American generals ever gain the competence to beat small countries like Vietnam, if the bill of rights isn't abolished, immediately, and the constitution, repealed.

God, in fact, if the freedom of the lynchers and other guttersnipes to flame and trash this Internet isn't severely restricted, immediately, the brave men and women now fighting on the other side of the earth will get so distracted as to receive unnecessary bullets right in the middle of the face.
Raphael is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:13 AM   #20
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Raphael port is not the breakfast of champions, dude. I'm all for a little holiday cheer but you are seemingly blind drunk before 8 am.

Did you just play the Viet Nam card from that gallic deck in your head? Dien Bien Phu girlfriend, just sayin'
Old 12-21-2010, 07:15 AM   #21
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

You guttersnipe asholes don't know what you're talking about. I flew my first B-52 mission in 1913. It was a carpet bombing sortie over Hanoi during the Spanish-American war.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:17 AM   #22
texxanguy
Gaining Momentum

The city and state leaders constantly are in the news talking about how broke they
are and more and more tax dollars or higher fee's are needed. Yet, they have the resources and money to spend on high tech toys like this. There was no report
on the cost involved, however, I bet it is substantial.
texxanguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:25 AM   #23
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Are we really trying to get back on topic.......really?
Old 12-21-2010, 07:34 AM   #24
Raphael
BANNED

How many GI's have lost their lives this morning because the authorities have failed to abolish the first amendment right to stupidity of internet flamers and lynchers?

Nor will West Point produce officers competent to win the next war if Cadets are allowed to get distracted by the internet, TV, the press, libraries, schools, and other unwholesome, subversive, perverse institutions.

The only freedom true patriots, like Goebbels and the Homeland Security Czars should allow in time of war: the freedom to persecute European Jews, and American travellers.

And in time of peace we will be free to discuss how to insure the American Prison System gets bigger than the Chinese prison system. True patriots wouldn't want people like that to ever top good Americans.

In fact, we should also discuss releasing the rapists and the burglers and the murderers, so as to make more room for opinionated people, perverts and the subversive traitors who make jokes in airports.

What will we do with the murderers, the rapists and the burglars when they are released?

My, we'll enroll them in the Army, dummy. As they are experienced in what good soldiers and true patriots do: killing, raping, and looting.

(As it has been admitted this is not and should not be a serious site, I will refrain from asking the billion dollar question: is the will of the Bush family to use the Armed Forces to force a settlement in the Middle East worth the sacrifice of the Freedoms of the American People?

Especially when the failure of four presidents in a row to force a settlement in the area - and now Central Asia as well - has been all too painfully exposed...)
Old 12-21-2010, 07:46 AM   #25
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Are we really trying to get back on topic.......really?
Why have I started feeling just a little gay now, when I hit the like button on your posts?

I would also like to formally apologize to the board at large for putting a quarter in Raphael this morning.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:03 AM   #26
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
I would also like to formally apologize to the board at large for putting a quarter in Raphael this morning.
I enjoy reading the ramblings of the mentally-impaired, so no apology necessary.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:22 AM   #27
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post

Now that the Pussy Posse has been all but eliminated by our wonderful Wakeup, Raphael becomes more important and therefor more powerful than we ever imagined.

Rant on Raphael. The ammunition you supply is precious.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:26 AM   #28
Raphael
BANNED

I should also propose the city's new drone airplane be armed with missiles. Fining and jailing people who fail to renew their inspection stickers or come to full stop at stop signs is no longer good enough. Blowing up American traffic violators now is the only way to prevent Al Qaeda from blowing up more GI legs later, all true patriots know that.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:29 AM   #29
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
You better do more than licking my like button!!
That's just the appeteaser to be followed by some serious POUNDING of your RTM.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:53 AM   #30
Raphael
BANNED

Ah! America! Such a wonderful cowntry. The home of the brave - and the land of the body searched...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women