Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42320
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36736
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2014, 03:11 PM   #16
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by a10bomb View Post
And while I enjoy a little bit longer session on a first visit so we can get to know each other a little bit a multi hour session is probably not going to happen with me not on a first visit anyways. Because what happens if we really don't click do I get the option to opt out of the multi hour probably not and then I am then out a multi-hour session with someone I really don't care to be with, that much just doesn't make sense to me.

Just my .02
That's why I would (if I was a hobbiest) ask her beforehand "if I want more time after X amount can we do that and I will compensate you accordingly." Or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob McV View Post
With my minutes of experience in this hobby I'll chime in and say; I would find it poor form to list a rate or X/hr and then be told at a later time that there is a y hr minimum.

Most all adds list their minimum time engagement (even if it is 15 minutes) I would think it would be proper to do that even if you minimum is 4 hrs and I have seen ads that state that is where the options start.
I put on my showcase here and on my P411 page "All half hour, quickie or any request under an hour will be ignored as I am not catering to those type of appointments."

I do always be sure to tell guys that if they live in a nearby city I am not located in (Like Austin or Corpus Christi.) that if it is outcall (Usually it is with me.) that it would have to be multi hour but if I am ever in the area I can let them know and we can do a 60-minute appointment or he can drive to San Antonio... I think that is fair... I would never force a guy to see me for longer than he wants... I always get all rules and regulations discussed in the initial point of communication.
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:14 PM   #17
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

It all depends on when the lady explains her policy.

She should, of course, explain it in all of her advertising - "Appointments of 2 hours or longer".
IF she explains it at the time you actually make an appointment, then you either pay or walk. No harm, no foul (and probably no returns ;-))
If she tells you when you get there for the appointment, that's fraud and may belong in the Alerts section. (And you probably should check your hygiene - there may be a reason why she doesn't want to see ya! :-)))
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:27 PM   #18
Bob McV
Subgenius

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by a10bomb View Post
.:snip:.
Because what happens if we really don't click do I get the option to opt out of the multi hour probably not and then I am then out a multi-hour session with someone I really don't care to be with, that much just doesn't make sense to me.

Just my .02
And that's the risk with the GFE encounter. If she isn't skilled enough at her job to play the part you feel that both time and money is wasted and I am guessing why so many guys look for the short (and I am assuming fairly mechanical) sessions. The providers don't want to "waste time" emailing back and fourth to build up a repartee with a client that they may only see once, and if they do see them more that once then that will happen naturally. I feel that is why boards like this exist so we can piece together the bits from not only many reviews of the provider we want to get a sense of what she is like on average, but also other reviews from those hobbyists to get a sense of how to weigh each review.
Bob McV is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:31 PM   #19
jdavis110
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx View Post
So, everyone loves an extended visit, right?

What if a girl (who claimed to be low volume) made herself seem exclusive like does'nt "work" much,
but when you finally got that coveted appointment, although none of her profiles state it-
she informs you you HAVE to do a multiple hour session to book with her.

What to do you?
I would tell her thanks for wasting my time, and sorry I am not going to help you make your monthly payment on your high end condo. See some other sucker.

No it should be stated up front and on profile. if it is who I am thinking it might be I believe it was on her profile about multi hour first visits a while back. I imagine she had very few takers so she took that requirement off her ad.

if multi hour visits are still required and not stated up front thats just wrong.
jdavis110 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:34 PM   #20
Bob McV
Subgenius

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO Karla View Post
That's why I would (if I was a hobbiest) ask her beforehand "if I want more time after X amount can we do that and I will compensate you accordingly." Or something like that.
as a newbie (and I'll probably always feel like a newbie) that is a very hard thing to ask beforehand " hey I want to hedge my bets, pay you for an hour, with an option for a 2nd so go ahead and block out half your day and hope you get paid accordingly" personally I prefer to book longer sessions because I don't want the experience to be about time or money, and I am willing to pay for that. of course my last experience has no doubt spoiled me and set an amazingly high expectation for the next encounter.

Quote:
I put on my showcase here and on my P411 page "All half hour, quickie or any request under an hour will be ignored as I am not catering to those type of appointments."

I do always be sure to tell guys that if they live in a nearby city I am not located in (Like Austin or Corpus Christi.) that if it is outcall (Usually it is with me.) that it would have to be multi hour but if I am ever in the area I can let them know and we can do a 60-minute appointment or he can drive to San Antonio... I think that is fair... I would never force a guy to see me for longer than he wants... I always get all rules and regulations discussed in the initial point of communication.
And that is a very honest and upfront way to run your business. I have total respect for that.
Bob McV is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:39 PM   #21
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavis110 View Post
I would tell her thanks for wasting my time, and sorry I am not going to help you make your monthly payment on your high end condo. See some other sucker.
High end condo? Lovely.

Quote:
No it should be stated up front and on profile. if it is who I am thinking it might be I believe it was on her profile about multi hour first visits a while back. I imagine she had very few takers so she took that requirement off her ad.
Scandalous!!

Quote:
if multi hour visits are still required and not stated up front thats just wrong.
For real yo... Hehe.
Old 03-18-2014, 03:46 PM   #22
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

User ID: 113962
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So, everyone loves an extended visit, right?

What if a girl (who claimed to be low volume) made herself seem exclusive like does'nt "work" much,
but when you finally got that coveted appointment, although none of her profiles state it-

What to do you?
Quote:
Why would a lady even advertise hour rates if she didn't do them? Just start out by saying something like "I don't do appointments under 3 hours" kinda like those of us that don't do BNG, quickie or 30 minute dates... That is stupid to me... Ya know, opinions and all... Some guys don't need long to get what they are seeking and some guys like to chit chat, go out to eat, get a little sexy lap dance or um, hehe take a nap with a lovely lady while caressing her... Oh, Hi canyonman!! It is rare when those multi-hour appointments consist of constant intercourse... Hell, there's no way I could do that... I don't wanna be sore down there!!

I think low volume is a girl who may only see 1-2 guys a week... Or even less... That is just my opinion... Some would see that as "high volume" I think some people even consider a girl low volume if they only see one guy a day. So... To each his (Or her!!) own... Whatever works for you and whatever you are comfortable with.

Karla, the fact YOU of all people have the balls to chime in, well
IS GOD DAMN FUCKING HILARIOUS

So then your saying now, thats NOT something YOU would ever do, right?
You've never told Gentlemen that?

(Thanks for the PM's Gents, now its getting interesting!)
Candi Staxx is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:48 PM   #23
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob McV View Post
as a newbie (and I'll probably always feel like a newbie) that is a very hard thing to ask beforehand " hey I want to hedge my bets, pay you for an hour, with an option for a 2nd so go ahead and block out half your day and hope you get paid accordingly"
When I was a newbie I always felt awkward (Still do!!) asking for money since I myself don't want to make the guy feel uncomfortable even though we know what this business is and that the reason we (providers) do this for financial gain or assistance I always make sure to take care of all that before we've even met face to face... It's just an idea.

Like I said, ask beforehand... Like when you first PM her... If she has time to do another hour or whatever you decide on. This way you know she is open to it and if she is low volume or has no other engagements to attend to she will probably be okay with it if you leave on time or if you decide to spend another hour with.

Quote:
Karla, the fact YOU of all people have the balls to chime in, well
IS GOD DAMN FUCKING HILARIOUS

So then your saying now, thats NOT something YOU would ever do, right?
You've never told Gentlemen that?

(Thanks for the PM's Gents, now its getting interesting!)
I have nothing to hide.... I found this thread interesting so I posted in it... If I told someone I would only do a multi hour appointments there was a reason for it and obviously I made sure to bring it up before we met... People that know me know I do not hobby a lot but I do enjoy the entertainment on the board... So what are you saying Candi?
Old 03-18-2014, 03:55 PM   #24
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

*Bottom line Gentlemen, its been brought to your attention!*

If any girl tries this one on you,
DONT fall for it. Its just game

To those its been done to- now you know.
Old 03-18-2014, 03:56 PM   #25
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have nothing to hide.... I found this thread interesting so I posted in it... If I told someone I would only do a multi hour appointments there was a reason for it and obviously I made sure to bring it up before we met... People that know me know I do not hobby a lot but I do enjoy the entertainment on the board... So what are you saying Candi?

All that talk, then YOU admit you've done that?

Things that make you go Hmmmm...
Old 03-18-2014, 04:00 PM   #26
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
*Bottom line Gentlemen, its been brought to your attention!*

If any girl tries this one on you,
DONT fall for it. Its just game

To those its been done to- now you know.
I think most guys here are smart enough to find out beforehand when they make first communications... You know, because they usually include how much time they would like in a session and ask how much that will be.

Quote:
All that talk, then YOU admit you've done that?

Things that make you go Hmmmm...
Admit what? You said "Karla, the fact YOU of all people have the balls to chime in, well IS GOD DAMN FUCKING HILARIOUS" and that was my response.

Did you miss my previous post?

Quote:
So again I ask... What are you saying Candi?
Old 03-18-2014, 04:05 PM   #27
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
I think most guys here are smart enough to find out beforehand when they make first communications... You know, because they usually include how much time they would like in a session and ask how much that will be.

Admit what? You said "Karla, the fact YOU of all people have the balls to chime in, well
IS GOD DAMN FUCKING HILARIOUS" and that was my response.

So again I ask... What are you saying Candi?

Nothing Babe, nothing at all

I've rested my case.
Probably ruined a few's money strategy.

As much as I love to debate-
Other things in life are calling now.
Everyone have a great day!
Old 03-18-2014, 04:08 PM   #28
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Nothing Babe, nothing at all

I've rested my case.
Quote:
now its getting interesting!
But you said it was just now getting interesting?

Quote:
Probably ruined a few's money strategy.
Weird... Well sweetie, I don't think you ruined anyone's money strategy.

Quote:
As much as I love to debate-
Other things in life are calling now.
Everyone have a great day!
Oh, and I don't think this... I know, you could not last 2 minutes with me in any debate Candi Staxx.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:24 PM   #29
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

I tend to find thread topics such as this one a bit tedious, if not downright tiring, especially if (I said IF) the o.p. has an "agenda."

I do my research pretty well most of the time, but I do get "surprised" from time to time.

In this particular instance ===>

<===

My reply, if we have not actually met in person as yet will be "NO THANKS."

And, if it happens when I have actually shown up, I do have the balls to say "NO THANKS AND i AM OUT OF HERE SINCE THE DEAL I THOUGHT WE HAD ONE XXX BUCKS FOR THE ONE HOUR."

If the lady then backs off on her demand, I might or might not stay, and I feel zero remorse walking away from the less than true deal.

Now, folks might ask, would ck1942 post about the above -- or at least let the gents know privately.

Good question, and one for which I don't have the immediate answer since this has never happened to me in several decades of hobbying. But I do lean to at least some disclosure.

= = = =

Yes, I personally know more than a few ladies who are way less than candid in their "low volume" proclamations.

But, imo, broadcasting stuff like that doesn't do anyone here any good.

Most gents here (ladies, too) are very easily able to research the prima facie evidence of who is and who isn't doing a volume (of any kind) business.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:27 PM   #30
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hey ck!! Sorry I missed the lunch... Hope everyone had fun there!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women